Jiro and the Truth

My Immortal-Completed
Chun left the hospital with Charlene.Dadong asked to be left alone after spilling the whole truth to him.he felt so sorry for his brother.He more worn out and fatigue after telling him the truth.After the initial blow of anger and pain,he seems to take it more serenely or is it because he is tired and lacked the energy to be anything.

He told him that he is the one to tell it to Jiro.Somehow,he does not know if telling it to Dadong or telling it to Jiro is even harder.And having Charlene with him does not help the situation.One way or another,she have influence over him and somehow he have to be very careful in delivering the truth to him.

He look at the sky once they walked out of the hospital,and the once blue sky is now all dark.It looks like rain is coming any minute now.They went in the car ,as he dialed Jiro's number,somehow he found his fingers and hands shaking as he hold on to his cell phone.

"Where to Sir?" as the driver asked him,

"We're going back home for now." Chun answered.

It took more than a couple of ring before Jiro was able to answer his phone.

"Dad,where are you?" Jiro asked.

"I am home son.I want you to head home now,I have a very important things to tell you." Chun said.

"Alright,I'll see you home then." Jiro said,and he forgot that he have an appointment to see Selina tonight.

Jiro was surprised to see his parents at home.He thought that it was just his Dad who went home to Taiwan.

"Mom,I didn't know you are also here,and you didn't even wait for my call Uncle is fine ,you don't have to rush all the way here." as Jiro rushed to his Mom's side and gave her a kiss on the cheek"I missed you and Dad and everybody back home."

"I missed you too Son." Charlene said,as she tried to smile at him.

Jiro noted the sadness in her eyes."Is something wrong? Both of you looked so serious." Jiro asked,as he looked from his Mom to his Dad.He looked sad and serious.

"I have something to tell you." Chun said as he put his hand on his shoulder and led him away to go to the library.Charlene can only looked at them as they walked away from her.

"Dad,I don't get this.I have never seen you so serious and so..." Jiro said with a laughed."It is not the end of the world yet."

"I want you to sit down and listen to what I say.And for whatever I did and your Mom did,we did it because we thought at that time was the best for you.I love you Jiro,for me you were always be my first born son that I will always love and so is your Mom,she loves you."Chun said.

"I don't understand why are you saying this to me?" Jiro asked as he looked at Chun with a big question mark in his face.

"Jiro I want you to know the truth before it is too late.Me and your Mom is not your real parents.We sort of adopted you,when you are a baby." Chun continued.

Jiro shook his head in disbelief as a pain crossed his face."I don't believe how come I looked like your brother,and I looked like Grandma.You always told me that I looked like Uncle Dadong and Grandma,it can't be true." as his face contorts trying to control himself from crying.

"Because your Uncle Dadong is your real Dad and your Grandma is your real Grandma." Chun said.

"You are lying,how can he be my Father when he is not even married ,when he plays around and who is my Mother?" Jiro asked.

"Your Mother is Nana,your Dad and your Mom fell in love at an early age and your grandparents never approved of their relationship." Chun said.

"Where is she?Why did she gave me away and how come my supposed to be Father never took care of me.Is he so ashamed in having a son?" Jiro asked,his voice high and angry.

"No,don't think about it that way,Dadong never knew he had a son until now.He never knew about a son." Chun said."I am so sorry.I wished I don't have to tell you all of this.But you have to know your real Father,and Dadong have to know that he have a son."

Jiro was unable to stopped the tears this time and he never bothered to hide it in front of Chun.So Chun is really his Uncle and not his father after all and Charlene is not his Mom but his Aunt.He have loved them,admired them,looked up to them and respected them all his life and they have loved him back only to find out that he doesn't have right to their love and care.

"My Mom where is she?Was she also embarrassed to have me"Did I gave her shame so she have to give me away?" Jiro asked.

"No,Jiro,your mom will never give you away.She fought her life for you until she could not hold on.She died after having you from complications of birth."Chun said.

"And it is not just a one night affair for both of them.They really love each other,Dadong and Nana truly love each other,that is why he never get married.You were conceived out of love." Chun said,as he himself are crying now.

"What happen"What went wrong?" Jiro asked."Why grandpa and grandma never approved of the relationship?"

"Nana is the daughter of one of our maid in the house and she used to work here to while in school.At that time,Dad doesn't think that she is a suitable wife for your Father and he was thinking that she is only after our money,so he bought them out ,unknown to your Mother.And your Father later on was told that your Mother sold him out,so he never tried to find her and never knew that she was pregnant with you." Chun said.

"Your grandparents learned about the pregnancy so they took care of your Mom and took you away when you were born and unfortunately your Mom suffered complications and died after." Chun continued,suddenly he felt so tired after.

"How come my Father was never told about me?" Jiro asked."It is enough that I lost my Mother and not to have my real Father after all this time.I have been living all the time in a lie,I can't believe it." as he looked at Chun straight in his eyes with tears pouring in his face.

"I just thought that it is best for you to have a parents and a family while you are growing up.I just want a family for you that loves you and cared for you." Chun said as tears also came.

"But it is a lie and not the truth.Sometimes the bitter truth is better than a sweet lie." Jiro said as he walked away from him.

"Jiro,where are you going?" Chun asked in alarm.

"I don't know.I don't know." Jiro answered as he continued to walk away from it all....