Getting To Know You.

My Immortal-Completed
It was already getting dark,as Jiro and Selina drove down to the sloping road ,lined with trees,leading to the pier of the town.One can see the numbers of boats that was docked in there.It was such a beautiful sight,varying colors and different shapes and sizes.

By the pier is like a walkway and a boardwalk leading to a numerous business establishment by the water side.There were numerous restaurants and bars and some entertainment both for the young and the very young.Rides,games,miniature golf,bump cars,everything that a young heart desired are in here.

Jiro parked the car by the public parking as they waited for Arron and Hebe.Selina was quiet and quite in a trance,as Jiro looked at her sideways.Somehow Selina have this melancholic look in her eyes when she looked at Jiro.He felt goosebumps when she gave him a smile.He tried drawing her out in a conversation but failed.She remains quiet like she was here but not really here.

As they were standing by the road ,waiting for Arron and Hebe,a car at the back of them honked and quite startled them.Selina likewise let out a scream which alarmed Jiro,thinking she was hurt or something,as he tried to calm and comfort her.He grabbed Selina in his arms,and Selina looked at him,surprised and alarmed.

"What do you think you are doing to me.?" Selina asked with anger and annoyance.

"I am sorry,you were screaming and I am just trying to calm you down." Jiro explained.

Selina looked at him in disbelief."I am not screaming,you made it sounds like I am crazy hysterical." Selina said,obvious that she was mad at him ,for she considered his actions,aggressive like he was taking advantage of the situations.

"Look,you don't think that I am trying to take advantage of you are you? That is quite far stretched from my mind." Jiro said.Something is so strange about her,if she have been quiet before,now she is fully awake and so animated,like she is ready for a battle."If I have to do my move on any girl,I don't have to pretend or take advantage of the situation,it is not my style.Girls do come to me,if you care to know."

Selina just looked at him with annoyance,as she waited for the couple.What he must be saying is right,for he was quite a looker,and girls must be coming to him,throwing themselves to him.But Selina could not have care less.

Arron and Hebe came hand in hand and laughing."This place is great,I didn't know that there is a part like this in this town." Arron said."So what do you think Hebe,can you imagine yourself walking in this sandy beach everyday?This town is great."

"I wouldn't mind walking with my husband in this sandy beach and playing and getting in a ride everyday." Hebe said laughing and looking at Arron lovingly."I think I am ready to make an offer on that house."

"Yeah ,me too,I have a very positive feeling about this town and the house.What do you think Selina?" Arron asked.

"Uhmmm I don't know,but I like the house but there is something...I can't quite point it out." Selina said.

"I think the right word is something spooky." Jiro said as he winked at her and smiled."I like the house,I feel a positive vibe while I was there,like I have been there before,something familiar and comforting,or maybe it is the company." he added trying to tease Selina.

"I don't know,I have a mixed feeling on that house." Selina said.

"Alright voting three out of one.We won." Arron said."So we gonna go for it?" as he stared at Hebe.

Hebe looked in Arron's eyes and smiled and nodded."Yes,that house is gonna be our home,and this town will be our town."

Arron was unable to avoid the temptations in Hebe's eyes as he kissed Hebe on the lips.Hebe giggled afterwards.Selina smiled but felt uncomfortable since the guy next to her is staring at her and noticed the heightening colors on her cheeks.

"Selina,you are quite something else.Somehow I could not place you of who you really are.You caught my attention,but I think it is more than that.You are not the sea temptress are you?But I really want to get to know you,will you give me the chance and the time to get to really know you." Jiro whispered in her ear.

Selina just looked back at him and smiled.He can be charming if he wants to,and yes he is a very attractive man,and admit it or not she is already drawn to him....

Jiro lead them to a restaurant with the best view of the per and the beach.They have seafoods and pasta,one of the best that she have ever tasted.They have wines with their meal,and it help Selina to loosen up a bit to Jiro.The past offense quite forgotten,as the two couple walked on the sandy beach ,barefoot.

Arron with his arms around Hebe,sharing sweet word together,as they sat on the sand listening to the waves splashed and danced before their very eyes.The cool breeze fanned their cheeks and their hair flew on their face.The romance is thick in the air,as Arron kissed his fiancee,and put his arms around her.

"I never been this happy in my life.And I will be happier when I take you as my wife.I can't wait.I love you Hebe." Arron said.

"Me too,I can't wait to be Mrs Yan Ya Lun.I love you Arron." Hebe said.

Selina was left with Jiro as they walked barefoot in the sand.Somehow she was so confused today.She felt happy walking and being with Jiro,and they have just met today.There is something that have been trying to connect the two of them,like they were meant to be together.She was afraid of her own feelings,and even more afraid of what will be the outcome of this.

"Selina,I was wondering if I could invite you for dinner this Friday.I will be busy for the next couple of days,but I really want to get to know you.So will you have dinner with me?" Jiro asked.

Selina stared at his eyes,before smiling."Yes,I would like to have dinner with you." Selina said.

The lady floats in the sandy beach,they are very few people today.It is really getting dark outside,the ocean breeze moved the paper on the ground and flew...She scanned the remaining people on the boardwalk and on the beach. She can see him,getting farther and farther from her.The girl ,who looked exactly like her was with him.She didn't know what happened earlier,she just felt that she have molded into that girl's body and have felt something,physically felt Dadong's presence in her life.She wants to say something, but she doesn't have any control of the girls body,But it felt so good,to be in her body and sat next to her beloved.She missed him a lot,she have waited forever for him.She knows,she cannot leave this earth,without him,for they are soul mates,and one does not leave one without the other.She will wait for him,and they will be together again in the next life that that Mighty One have made for them.....Nana and Dadong will be together again..just as it was written...