The Secret Deal

My Immortal-Completed
Dadong left the following week for the States.The school will be opening soon,but he will back after a month for Chun and Charlene's wedding.Dadong does not really want to go,but he does not want to oppose his parents wishes, as of this time.

He was expecting an oppositon,a violent reaction or a heated argument from his parent after introducing Nana,but so far his Father has been quiet and he looks like he was accepting of the facts.He was surprised but glad that he didn't faced that much opposition in marrying Nana.But he could see the look of concern in his Mother's eyes at times when she looked at him.But he brushed them away.Mothers are always like that,always anxious about their own children

Nana felt sad and lonely when Dadong left.She finally told her parents about Dadong and his marriage proposal.At first her Mom and Dad was surprised and concerned about her relationship with the son of a rich and a very influential family in their community.But they wished her well and hope that all will turn out fine for both them.

The day after Nana was introduced to Dadong's parents,unknown to Nana and Dadong,Nana's parents were summoned to Wang Mansion by Dadong's parents.They have a close door conference between two parents.After the meeting,both parents have decided what was the best for their children,not giving chance Nana and Dadong to choose the path to take in their life.

Nana was enrolled to the university after Dadong left.Nana thought that probably a high school graduate is not good enough to be a wife for their son,so The Wang's might be the one responsible for her college education.Her Mom have stopped her from going to work in Wang Mansion too,and she was told that Mrs Wang gave instructions to have her concentrate on her studies instead.

But unknown to both Moms,the man of the household have a meeting of their own,where they discussed lengthily the future of their children.Mr Wang knows the world of trades and business and he knows that each person have their own price but nothing is priced too high for the future of his youngest son.And Nana's Dad have no choice ,the best deal was offered to him,even if it will cost her own daughter's happiness.He just hoped that she will eventually forget him in time...

Two weeks after Dadong left ,Nana have found out that she is pregnant with Dadong's baby.She was afraid and excited at the same time.She can't wait for Dadong to come back and tell him the good news about their baby.She kept the secret to herself,she wants Dadong to be the first one to hear the news.

A week before Dadong's arrival Nana's parents announced something that surprised her.Her Dad said that they are moving out of town,cause he found a job in the South.And they will be moving in a day's time.She was so surprised at the sudden turned of events in their life.But her Dad really looked so happy that he found a job that will be ideal for him,a job that won't require to much physical activities.Even her Mom does not have to work anymore for the pay on his Dad's new job will be good enough to support them.But if they moved the next day,she won't be able to see Dadong when he arrived and he would not know where to find her.

The next day,Nana went to Chun's office to talk to him.She was embarrassed to ask for his time for she knows he is very busy for his forthcoming wedding but she doesn't have anyone to talk to about Dadong.

"Nana,it is nice to see you again.What can I do for you?"Chun asked as he smiled at her

"I am sorry to bother you,I know you are busy." Nana said."But we will be leaving today.I know that Dadong will be coming next week for your wedding.And can you tell him that we have moved.And this is my new address and I have a letter for him too.Can you just give this to him please?"

"Sure Nana,don't worry I'll give this to Dadong when he arrived.I'll see you at the wedding,right?" Chun said.

Nana nodded shyly."Thank you Chun.Thanks a lot." she said and left.

Mr Wang saw Nana when she left Chun's office and he immediately went there.

"I saw Nana came to your office.What does she wants?" Mr Wang asked with a frown on his face.

"Oh,she said they are moving and she just wants me to give a letter to Dadong." Chun said nonchalant

"Where is the letter?" he asked as he took the letter from Chun's hand and tore it into pieces."You never saw this letter and you never took hold of this letter." and left.

Chun can only stare at the back of his Father,he was lost for words.He thought that he have accepted Dadong's decision,but he was so wrong.Suddenly he was so afraid for both Dadong and Nana....