The First Time {Rated R}

My Immortal-Completed
Dadong and Nana continued to see each other in the park all throughout summer without their parents knowledge.Everyday after work,Selina would meet up Dadong in the park in the pretense that she was visiting her grandmother . Sometimes, Dadong would see her in her Grandma's house,when her Grandma is out.They would sneak out as they spend time together.

One night after dinner,Nana went out again to see Dadong.It was getting dark already,but the moon was out early tonight.The summer heat have started to cool down,sign that the fall is already on its way.Nana hugged her shawl closer to her body as she felt the cold wind passed by.She smiled when she saw Jiro's silhouette from afar.

"Nana,I thought you are not coming for it is getting late." Dadong said.He took her hand and lead her to his car.

"Where are we going?" Nana asked him nervously."Why are we riding in your car?"

"I just want to drive around with you.We can go to the beach and walked around.it is nice especially with this kind os weather and the moon is out tonight." Dadong said.

"But we have to be back soon.My Mom will be looking for me soon." Nana said.

"Don't worry,,I'll bring you back soon." Dadong said as he started the engine.

They went to the beach,as Dadong lead her to a beach house near the water.Nana was so nervous,she never have gone out with Dadong aside from the nearby park.

"What are we doing here?" Nana asked."I think we should go back home." she was so nervous as Dadong hold her trembling hands.

"Nana,I won't do anything to you.Just trust me will you.I will be leaving in two weeks time and I won't see you for another year.I just want to spend some time with you." he said sounding so hurt.

"I am sorry,it is just my Mom will be looking for me soon."Nana said."But maybe I can stay a little bit late today." noting the dark face on Dadong.She doesn't want him to get mad at her.

Dadong smiled "Really,come on let us tke a walk on the beach." as he took Nana's hand.

They walked under the moonlight,with the light casting a spell to them.They sat on the sand when they got tired.Dadong put his arms around Nana as he began kissing her.His kiss is getting passionate every minute.

His kiss was gentle at first and then his breathing becoming rugged as his hands began to explore.His lips pried her lips open as he searched for something deeper and found her tongue.Nana was so confused with the sensation that she felt.Dadong's lips moved from her lips to her neck as Nana closed her eyes.His hand moving from her back to front feeling her as Nana moaned at his touch.

"Nana,I loved you very much,I want you now,please,I want you tonight." Dadong's was hoarse and husky and his voice was pleading.

Nana can only nod her head ,as Dadong swept her off her feet and carried her to the cottage.He was kissing her as he carried her off to the house and into the bedroom.he put her down gently,as he began to unstrip,his shirt first and then his pants,Nana was so surprised and so shy as she blushed.She have never seen a man's body before,his shoulder is broad with a slender hips and waist. stood erect and ready,as she shy away at the sight.

Then Dadong came to her and started kissing her,her lips her face ,down to her neck and then in between folds of her ,as his hands touch each one of her amd play with her .Nana shivers and moans with each touch.He took off her dress and her bra and then her underwear until she was stark before his very eyes.Dadong stared at her body,his body responding at the sight of her.She was well formed at an early age.Her was formed and well shaped,her waist small and hips y.She have such a beautiful body and yes so young,as he took a deep breathe.

He completely unstripped in front of her,until both of them are stark .Both of them flushed with excitement,as they stared at each other .Dadong moved and started kissing her again as he put in his finger into her slowly,knowing that Nana is and have never been with a man before.Selina flinched and bit her lips in pain.Dadong hugged her as he whispered,"sorry "in her ears.And then he couldn't control himself anymore ,as he entered her and Nana screamed in pain and tears came from her eyes. Dadong was so afraid as he rock her in his arms,"It is gonna be better,I'm sorry," and then as soon as he said it the pain was gone and as she could feel him inside her,as she felt a sensation she never felt before.She was going higher and higher and as she and Dadong made a rhythmic movement together like a beautiful music as they reached the crescendo together.Nana smiled after,she have never felt this glorious before.Dadong lay spent on her side as he kissed her after.

"I love you Nana,I love you very much." Dadong whispered in her ears as he wrapped her around his arms.

Nana smiled with tears in her eyes.She never knew that making love can be such magical,as she hugged him back,Everything is forgotten for now...only Dadong matters in her life right now.....