Coming Back

My Immortal-Completed
The Lady followed Jiro and Selina to the hospital,as she watched them and noticed their feelings for each other.it reminded her of the love that she have for Dadong.It seems so long ago and so far away now.She can feel him that he is just around but how come she cannot find him.Memories of them together came to her,and the more she misses him and the more how desperately wants to see him.It has been years and years of not seeing him.

They came to a stop in front of the hospital as the two went inside.She wondered why are they there,she heard an Uncle being sick.She wants to go inside but there were far more lost souls right there just like her.She can see them and hear their moans and groans and she can't take it.They were all just like her,in pain and disturbed ,until they found what they are looking for.She went outside to wait for them.Souls inside the hospital are so frightening,some good and some bad.She does not want to get entangled with them anymore,it took her a long time to untangled herself from some of them previously,the rest of the lost souls all looking for something and she got tangled with them and got confused and she lost her way in the process.

It took a while before Jiro and Selina emerged from the hospital.The Lady went with them and saw Jiro took Selina home,instead of going with Selina she decided to go with Jiro.He drove to the highway and then found herself to some familiar and unfamiliar place.It was her hometown where everything began,as she read the sign when they entered the city.He slowed down his speed ,going to the city limits and found herself to the old familiar tree lined houses.The big houses where the rich and affluent lives. She felt something seeing the familiar ground again.

The car stopped to a very familiar house.She gasped at the sight of the old mansion.It is not as grand as before but the beauty of the old house is still there.It is old but well preserved.It is eerily silent unlike when it is full of activities and life before.The house was full of people and colors and lights before.Now the entrance of the house is dark and quiet.An old man opened the gate for them,as Jiro took off and left the car by the drive way.

"I'll be leaving again ,I have to go back to the hospital,so just leave the car here." Jiro said.

"You don't want me to drive you there?" the man asked.

"No it alright,I'll drive myself.Thank you." Jiro said."Go back to sleep.Don't worry about me."

"Thank you." as he left and go back to the quarters.

He went inside and the Lady followed him.Jiro went upstairs to his room to change as he remember to call his Dad to inform him about his Uncle condition.

"Dad,this is Jiro.I hope you are not in the middle of a meeting or something." Jiro said.

"No,I am in the office ,why what's going on?" Chun asked noting the emotions on his voice.

"It is Uncle,he has to be taken to the hospital.He is in a lot of pain again.I am worried that his sickness is back again."Jiro said.He cannot say the cancer word for it is like a death sentence to them.

"How is he? Make sure that everything is done and that he is comfortable.I am flying back there." Chun said.

"Yeah,the doctors are doing everything ,he still have to go for a series of test tomorrow.Don't come here yet,I am hoping it is just a plain belly ache.I'll call you tomorrow and keep you posted." Jiro said."How is Mom and George and Rainie?"

"They are fine.Your Mom misses you a lot.She cannot talk about you without shedding a tear.George are fine,he might marry ahead of you if you don't hurry up and Rainie,Rainie is Rainie partying too much and can't seem to make up who she really likes at this time." Chun said."How about you son,how are you?I miss you a lot too."

"I am fine Dad.I miss home but otherwise I am just fine.Tell Mom I miss her a lot.When everything eases up here,I might go home for a visit with Uncle." Jiro said.

"Alright keep me posted,if anything I might fly over there myself.I have to be there for Dadong." Chun said.

"Alright Dad,I'll call you tomorrow and keep you posted about his condition.I have to go now Dad." Jiro said as he hang up.He can imagine his Dad in his office all caught up in his job and his Mom in the house all dolled up and yet all hands on to each of her children needs.From their morning breakfast to their dinner at night,to their school needs when they were growing up,she always make sure that they have it.To him she is such a perfect Mom,and he hope someday that he can meet a girl just like her or maybe he have meet her already as he thinks of Selina and a smile broke in his face.

George his younger brother is like his Dad,all serious in everything he takes,but Rainie is the opposite,his sister the real princess is as playful as her emotions can take her.He missed them a lot,but he knew that his place is here for now.

He quickly showered and change to a more comfortable clothes of jeans and tee shirt.He looks more like a teenager more than a company's president for now.He took his keys and drove to the hospital.

The Lady wondered around to the same familiar place that brought her too much happiness and too much anguish.She looked at the hallway down to the big living room.Most of the furnishing are still there.She remembered cleaning them and dusting them one by one.They have preserved the house and the furnishing much the same as the lady of the house was there.

She saw Jiro went upstairs as she walked with him up in the stairs and through the hallway to go to his room,she passed the magnificent portrait of the Master of the house,the lady and the two sons.All of the pictures staring down at her.Staring at Dadong's picture,the lady wept with much anguish,as her heart was torn.She continue to float around the house ,restless and in pain.She was so consumed in her pain that she never noticed that Jiro have left already.....

She found the room where she used to stay when she was staying with them.it is so dark and empty and it seems like nobody has been there since that eventful night.The memories coming back and then remembered the baby,the baby that she never saw nor get to hugged.She wept some more remembering the baby that she lost.She wondered where can her baby be?Wether Dadong have ever find out about the baby?
Where can her baby be? Emotions filled the room as it makes sounds of moan and groan and the people in the house can hear it.They wonder where can the sounds coming from,as they look for the source of it......