Back To The Present

My Immortal-Completed
Saturday came as Selina get ready for a dinner date with Jiro.They have been talking on the phone over the week.She find him easy interesting enough.He is easy to talk to,funny and yet with depth.They might be have different approach in life but their basic values are the same.

By seven o clock,Selina is all dressed up, awaiting for Jiro.Arron saw her sister in the living room.And he was quite surprised to see her all dolled up in a date.

"So where is my dear sister going to?" Arron asked.

"Ah,just a dinner with Jiro." Selina answered as she looked at him from the magazine she has been flipping through.

"It doesn't seem just a dinner though." Arron said."You're all dressed up to nines.Ive never seen you dressed up before."
as he flashed her with a teasing smile.

"Arron ,quit it ." Selina said."It is just a dinner and nothing more.I want to see what you're friend got,if he is a charmer as he seems to be."

"You are not in any means attracted to him,are you?" Arron asked.

Selina shook her head."No,he is much of a charmer to my taste.He looks like he have a roving eye." Selina said.

"Just a warning,Jiro might be my friend and all,but you are also my sister,and I know how charming he can be and yes attractive but he is such a ladies man.You know what I mean." Arron said.

"Don't worry,your sister can take care of herself." Selina said with confidence."I am just enjoying his company."

Arron smiled at her.Jiro has been his friend for a long time,and he loved him like a brother but to hook up with his sister is something else.He is afraid that he will break her heart,and he knew his sister is too careful to fall with any other guy,but Jiro have a way with the ladies.

Girls finds him very attractive with his funny antics,suave looks,and yes he got the position and power that girls find very appealing.he took over his family's business now that his Uncle has been unwell,and he is doing quite a good job at it.For at work,Jiro was quite driven and focus.And Jiro's family came from such illustrious family of wealth and power.A family that has name and well respected too.

The bell rang as Selina jumped out from the sofa,Arron looked at his sister with alarm.When did she gets so jumpy all of a sudden,he thought.her sister may not know it yet but she is already charmed by this man.

Jiro was all smiles when he saw Selina.Dressed in a y cocktail dress,her shoulder is bare,showing her well toned arms.Her dress just well above the knee,showing her shapely legs.She got a nice chain on her neck and a dangling earrings.Her hair loose and long,black and shiny as it falls past her shoulder.He stared at her with much admiration.His heart went flip flops at her sight.he have been with a lot of attractive girls before but somehow,Selina seems to stand out among them.He could not understand it but he is drawn on that round beautiful face with a smile that melts his heart.

He smiled at his own thoughts of her.Had he finally found the girl,that he has been looking for? he shook his head,dismissing the idea.

Selina took a deep breathe at the sight of him,and her heart flutters,somehow,whatever she told Arron,does not holds true anymore,for she knew that this man have already caught her heart right at this minute.

Jiro was dressed in a simple dress shirt with part of his chest exposed,matched with a dark pants..He have a chain hanging on his neck.His hair with it's natural wave as it frames his face .His high well bridged nose and his pouty lips is well prominent on his face.And his eyes spokes volumes when he looks at her.Somehow it will take self discipline,and self control to ward off this man,Selina thought.

They went to a popular restaurant .It is at the top of the building overlooking the city.Everything in the place speaks of elegance,as they were seated to a table.Selina have been to a place like this before,but somehow tonight seems magical,because she is with somebody that caught her heart...

The Lady seems to float in the air as she watched them from the corner.She stared at Jiro and she realized that it was not him,it is not her Dadong.There is something in him,that made him different,it must be the suave manner,the well practiced smiles and the way he dressed.Her Dadong is more carefree,impetuous,without cares whatever and whenever.She have been looking for him,and have been waiting for him.She is getting tired from all this wandering,she have to find him,to find peace.......