Nana's End

My Immortal-Completed
The maid found Selina all passed out in the hallway.She looked so pale and she was unable to rouse her.She ran downstairs for help and the driver carried her downstairs to the car and brought Selina to the nearest hospital.She have lost a lot of blood already.

The maid stayed with Selina and the driver left.He went to the Ren's resident.he knew it,for he was the one who picked her up before.He has been a friend of Selina's Mom while working in the Wang mansion.He does not approved of what the family have done to her.He knew that the young Master have no knowledge about the girl and the baby,but he have to keep his mouth shut in order to save his job.

Selina's Mom was so alarmed when he saw him in front of their house,she knew that something must have happened to Selina.She regretted leaving Selina with the Wang's but her husband was so concerned in keeping their name clean that taking care of their own daughter.Selina should be with them in the hours of her need.

Tears rolled when she learned that her daughter was in the hospital as she quickly dressed up and went with him.Mr Ren stay rooted on the ground he was in.His daughter have a baby and soon people will know....

Mrs Ren found Selina in the hospital.She looked so pale and she was still unconscious.They have started giving her some blood for she lost a lot.She have a complications and the bleeding seems unable to stop until now.She looked at her first born as tears rolled by.She told herself that she is going to stand for her daughter no matter what,even if it will mean defying her husband.

The next day,Selina opened her eyes and found her Mother by her side.They looked at each other and cried as they hugged each other tight.

"I am so sorry Nana,I am so sorry for not being there for you." Mrs Ren said.

"It is alright Mom.I have a baby,a baby boy ,Mrs Wang said.Where is my baby?" Selina said."He must be hungry now.My baby needs me."

"Selina,Dadong's Mom is taking care of the baby for you.You have to get well soon." Mrs Ren said.She knew that the baby is gone and the Wang made sure that Selina won't find them.

"Does Dadong knows about the baby?Is he happy about the baby?" Selina asked with anxiety.

"Yes,he is happy about the baby."Mrs Ren lied."So you have to get better for he is waiting for you.Dadong and the baby is waiting for you."

Selina smiled."I know he'll love our baby a lot." as she closed her eyes....as she went in a deep sleep....

It was already late at night,Selina hurried her steps,but the more she quicken her pace,the more ,it was slowing her down,as if someone has been pinning her down,on the same spots as she was.She tried and tried until she fell down on the ground.She tried to get up,but something is holding her down like a supernatural power beyond her control and will.The rain was getting heavy,the pitter patter drops earlier ,now become a downpour.She tried to get up,and she was soaked to her bones.Tears started running on her face,fear ,disappointment and frustration set it.

She can see the wet fallen yellow leaves on the ground,she lifted her face,as lightning strikes the sky,bright lights against the dark sky.She cried some more,she needs to get out from her,she needs to get up,he will be waiting for her,just like he promised,and she on her part want to fulfill her promise to him,she will be there and they are going to be together for the rest of their life.

Image of Dadong played on her mind,tears and tears but nothing can help her to fulfill her promise.He must be waiting for her...she tried the last time ,until total darkness enveloped her,as she lost consciousness.

Mrs Ren looks on, as Selina left,the life that she personifies was taken from her.Tears keep coming and there seems no way of stopping.Her husband never came to the hospital to see their daughter.He never see their daughter alive again,he knows his heart are also breaking like hers...but he chose pride and honor more than their daughter and she won't be able to forgive him for that.

The baby cried in Mrs Wang'arm.She tighten her hold of him.Tears flowed freely,with her own heart breaking for Selina and her son Dadong.She knew,she made a mistake and she knew that her son will be unable to forgive her and her husband for what they have done.The baby cried some more ,feeling the fate that his Mother have come to...

The sun was up and Dadong is with Nana in the beach,holding hands,looking at each other with love.Then the clouds starts to gather and darkness loom as they ran to their beach house.They were holding each other but nana was going farther and farther away,as she was calling his name,and he was calling her name.

Jiro woke up with a cold sweat.Selina looked so real and he could almost feel her beside him.He missed her a lot.He still loves her.Whatever his parents have told him about her,somehow his heart refused to believe.He knew that Nana loves him still and that she will continue to love him in the end.Tears came as he cried for her,and as he cried for the love that they have known....