Memories Bits and Pieces.

My Immortal-Completed
The four of them tour the house from top to bottom.Jiro and Selina let go of each others hand,Selina embarrassed and shy after.Arron and Hebe just kept their mouth shut about it.They went to the bedroom with a stair in the walk in closet going to the attic.Selina felt a goosebumps when she touched the stairs.A feeling of fear and dread came to her ,she pulled away her hands.She immediately left the bedroom as Jiro followed her to the next room.

The wall paper in the next room are small flower prints of pink,as Selina looked at the intricate designs on the borders of the wall paper.She stopped in the corner,and she felt the pull to open the closet in the room.She opened the door and found nothing there but an empty closet.She looked outside the window and noted the location of the room is just across the tree lined street.Selina opened the shade as Jiro went to her and also looked at the window.

"This room has a nice view of the trees and the park." Jiro said."it must be the girl's bedroom."

"I guess so,I think it is pretty obvious.But I love the wall paper ,it is really nice and have intricate designs." Selina said.

From the outside you can see Jiro and Selina together like they were framed on that window.The trees swayed and the girl with a long black hair and in white long dress came out and stared at them.She looked at Jiro's face as the tears started to fall.She longed to be near him,longed to touch him again,his beautiful smiles is still there."Dadong,Dadong she whispered in the winds...as it hollered and the sounds revibrate and echoes with the winds.Gust of winds blew as it made sounds against the glass doors that startled Selina.Jiro hold on to her,as he gave her a pat in the back.She continued to watch them,without making any more sounds.

Arron and Hebe finally joined them,in the next room.And Arron notice the change of color in his sister's face.The closeness that he notice between the two,when they just met an hour ago.Selina is always careful and wary of the people that she is going to be close with.She was very choosy with her friends.She was never physical either,and seeing them holding hands and notice the hands in Selina's back just when they came in ,is something that make Arron think .Something is going on between the two.

Jiro was Arron's friend in high school,they joined a local fraternity,and they became really close.And then after two years Jiro have to leave ,because their family moved to States.he would come around during summer time.He usually spent his summer days in Taiwan ,so they still get in touch.

Arron have heard stories about Jiro,that being a playboy and quite a ladies man.Every summer when they will see each other,he will always have a different girls in his arms.His interest to them always lasted in a month,two is the most.Once he beds them,he threw them out of his life.And seeing him with his sister now,should he start getting sorry and worried that he have introduced them to each other.

"Sp what do you think of the house?" the realtor asked."Do you like it enough to make an offer today.Remember I told you there were two offers already,so you better put in your offer,before it is too late."

"Why don't we sleep on it for today,and I definite give you a call tomorrow morning." Arron said."What do you think Hone,?We will have dinner and discuss this and we'll decide in the morning."

Hebe looked at Arron and nodded."Yes we have to think about this.But definitely ,we will have decisions in the morning." Hebe sort of repeated what Arron just said.

They stepped out of the house,a wind passed by,blowing icy cold winds.Jiro's face changed color from deep tan to ghostly white right before Selina's eyes.But Jiro is unaware caught under a spell,and then as quickly it have happened the color came back,and suddenly Jiro is now alert and aware of his sorroundings.He thought somebody whispered a name in his ear,and the name is not Jiro but Dadong...as coldness engulped him in an embraced.But somehow,he felt so peaceful and secure as he was engulped by an embraced and a feeling of happiness came to him...

The realtor left,and not much of a word from Selina and Jiro when in normally this two can talk about anything under the sun,Arron thought.

"How about dinner,for the four of us." Arron said."I am hungry."

"You are always hungry." Hebe said."Let us go before my honey passed out."

"Why don't you ride with Hebe,Arron,I'll take Selina with me.I know a nice place around here with good food." Jiro said.

"Alright,we will just follow your car.Is that alright Selina?" Arron asked

"Yeah,that is fine." Selina said as Jiro lead her to his car.The lady in long black hair looked on as she followed Jiro's car....Dadong...please don't leave me...." she said..but nobody can hear her,as tears keep on pouring....She stared at Selina's face and notice their resemblance to each other.The same face ,the long black hair,the small eyes,the well shaped brows,the small pointed nose and the equally round face.She can be her,just like when she was young,when she fell in love with Dadong.How can be somebody be just like her?How is that possible,as she tried to read her thoughts but unable to.She cannot read it....it must be the distance,she thought.She came nearer,as she closed her eyes and she felt her movement within her,and she and Selina became one......