Chapter 29

My Immortal-Completed
After a big breakfast at the local restaurant,Jiro brought Selina home.Arron has left for the day to go to work and Jiro has avoided confrontation with his friend.Arron has always been protective of his sister ,and although they have been friends for quite sometime now,it is only recently that Arron has introduced Selina to him.Does he knew that he will fancy his older sister? Well he can't do anything now since both him and Selina are now adult and older than Arron.

He went home to change and to talk to his parents.He is sure ,they are worried about him and his whereabouts.The drive from Selina's house to their house took a while due to traffic.And he remembered ,he have a very important meeting for today.He called the office and ask his secretary to canceled his appointment for today and have it reschedule next week.He learned that his Daddy Chun called the office to check if he came to work.

The house is in full activity when Jiro walked in,as he went straight to his room to shower and change.When he was done dressing up ,he went looking for his parents.

Chun and Charlene are still in bed when Jiro walked in the house.They stayed up late until early morning waiting for Jiro to go home.Charlene was crying and was worried very worried,knowing the anger that he felt when he walked away from the house.Both of them unable to sleep the whole night.

Jiro knocked on his parents door.Chun got up and put on his robe wondering who can it be?If anybody have heard from Jiro.He knows that he was in the hospital last night but left later on.He was surprised to see Jiro standing by their bedroom door.There was no anger on his face this time,but more of a calm and thoughtful mood.

"Jiro? You are home." Chun said.

"Yes Dad,I just got back home.Is Mom still sleeping?" Jiro asked.

"No,I am up now Son." Charlene answered,from behind.She got up ,once she heard Jiro's name."Where have you been?We were so worried about you."

Jiro walked to her and gave him a kiss on the cheeks as Charlene hugged him."In my heart,You will always be my son,you will always be my first born,remember that."

"I know that Mom.I am sorry about yesterday,for getting mad and all.I am not mad anymore." as Jiro looked at Chun.

Chun pulled Jiro into a tight hug."I am so sorry too,but know that I did it for you." Chun said.

"I know Dad,I know." Jiro said."Forever I will be grateful to you both for taking care of me and loving me as your own." Jiro said,as the three of them hugged each other and cried.

After some time ,they wiped their tears."I have to go to see my Father now.We are going to have a long talk today.I want to get to know my Mother too." Jiro said.Chun smiled and nodded his head,as Jiro got up and left.

Dadong was up and dressed now.The Doctor has already discharged him for today.He has been awaiting for his son,Jiro.He was on his way to see him.And he will be taking him home.But first ,they have to go some place ,before heading home.He have known the place sometimes but has not come and visit it yet.For at that time,he cannot accept the truth in his heart, that Nana is gone from this world.But now,she have said good bye to him and he had the closure that he has been needing throughout all these years.

Jiro came as he smiled at the sight of his Old Man.The resemblance is there.No wonder everybody said that he is the exact replica of his Uncle.

"So how do you feel today." Jiro asked as he strode by Dadong's side."You are ready to go?"

"Yes,I have been waiting for you." Dadong said,as he put his hand on his shoulder.

Jiro got all Dadong's things as he stuffed them at the baggage compartment of his car,and then helped his father inside the car.Once he started the engine,he heard his Father's voice.

"Before ,we go home,can you take me to this place?" Dadong asked. as he handed Jiro the address of the place.

Jiro looked at it,and nodded his head.

They stopped at a Memorial Park as they looked at a certain site.Dadong asked Jiro to stop,when he found the spot that he has been looking for.There was a big trees on the side to give shade to the grave..Dadong got out of the car,as Jiro follows after him.

He stopped at a tombstone and it says Selina Ren and the day that she died is the day after he was born.Jiro did not say a word as his heart stopped and tears came in his eyes.So this where his Mom was laid to rest.She was so young to die.He noted that his Father too was crying and sobbing,unable to control his emotions.

"She is your Mother,and she was a great lady and I love her very much." Dadong said."I wasn't even there for her.I never knew that she had you.Never knew that she was pregnant and she have to suffer all alone."

"I love you Nana,I will always love you for my love for you is immortal.I found our son.I hope you will be at peace now.He has grown to be quite a fine young man.A man you and I can be proud of." Dadong said.

"Mama,Thank you for everything.Don't worry I'll take care of Papa as you would have taken care of him.I know I never met you but I know that I love you just because you are my Mother and more.Thank you." Jiro said,as he wiped away his tears.he went to his Father and put his hand in his shoulder,as he helped him got up.They embraced each other after that.

Dadong asked Jiro to stopped by the beach house.Jiro knows that Dadong has a lot of memories in that beach house.He kept the place throughout these years and most of the time,you can find him here lost in his thoughts.

"This is our special place.Nana and I used to meet here during summer that I was home for vacation.You were conceived here.Forever this place will have a special place in my heart." Dadong said as he was choked with his emotions,as memories came flooding him.

Jiro looked at the beach house in a different way after that.So that's why it gave him a different feeling ,everytime that he was here.His life starts here.Two young lovers,who loved each other at a young age,only to be a cross starred lovers in the end...But this time...Jiro will make sure that his love story will have a different ending than his parents.This time ,he will make sure that the girl in his heart,will be his bride...and his wife and the mother of his children....as he thinks of Selina...as the image of his Mother and Selina intertwined.....