Daddy Chun

My Immortal-Completed
As Jiro hung up on the phone,a frown came over Chun's face.He is worried about his brother's condition,after all he is the only brother he got.He love him truly but then he is afraid of the consequences if he ever told him the truth.

It has been a constant battle within himself all these years whether to tell Dadong the real truth behind Nana's disappearance and the birth of his son.At first it is his parents that has been stopping him and now that they are gone,it is Charlene,his wife who has been trying to stop him..She have grown to love Jiro as her own son,and she was afraid of the outcome,knowing that the boy will be hurt once he learned the truth,that they are not his real parents.And she is also afraid of the discord that may ensues between him and his brother.

He stood up and went to the window,as tears ran to his face,his brother never knew his son and never have the woman that he loves,his heart took pity on him.It is about time that he learned the truth and for Jiro to learn the truth about his heritage,his real parents.Will his brother ever forgive him for hiding the truth all this time?He knew it will take a lifetime and beyond to have forgiveness for all the things that his parents and his family have done to his brother.

Chun never knew about Nana's pregnancy until it is late.Until that day when his parents came over to his house with a month old baby in his Mother's arms.Nana is gone and his brother in States studying.And what seems to be a temporary thing became permanent ,his parents afraid of Dadong's wrath of what they have done to Nana.They knew what they have done is unforgivable,knowing how Dadong loved Nana.

Charlene fell in love at the little baby in the blanket.She have been having hard time to conceived,having just lost a baby {miscarriage} and Jiro is like a replacement of the baby that they have lost.And finding Dadong back to his old ways after Nana,his endless partying and the strings of girlfriends,convinced Chun that it is best for the baby to stay with them where he can have a complete set of parents who will love him and take care of him.

But how come what seems to be so right then ,seems so wrong right now.Dadong not knowing his son and Jiro not knowing his Father is so wrong.He is more confused now more than ever,both love tagging in different directions.....as he took a deep breath and wipe the rare tears in his eyes.And then he heard a knock on his door.

"Come in" he said.

And then Charlene came into view,still looking beautiful as ever even at her age.She never seems to age.A frown and worry came in her face when she saw him.

"What is wrong Honey?Are you feeling alright?" Charlene asked,as she walked to him and gave her a peck on the lips.

"No,I am fine,I just got a call from Jiro and Dadong is in the hospital." Chun said.

"What happened?"Charlene asked in concern"And how is Jiro?"

"He is having a lot of pain.They don't know yet what is the cause.He is going for a series of test tomorrow." Chun said."Jiro wants me to say to you that he misses you a lot."

"I missed him too.Did you tell him that?" Charlene said.

Chun nodded his head."He is doing fine over there so you should not worry about him anymore." he said.

"Are you going back home there?" Charlene asked."If you are going,I wanna go with you."

"I am still waiting for the outcome of the test.Jiro will keep me posted." Chun said.

He was silent for a while mulling at the idea on his head."Charlene,don't you think it is about time for Dadong to know the truth?" as he stared at her.

Charlene stared back at him as tears started coming from her eyes."Isn't it is too late for that now? And Jiro what is he going to say to all of this.He will be devastated if he finds out the truth.He will get hurt knowing the security of a family that he have, is not his." Charlene said.

"It maybe late but he have the right for the truth.And Jiro we may want to protect him all this time,but he have to face out the truth one way or another." Chun said.

Charlene cried in protest."Then if you are going to tell him the truth,I want to be there.He is my son Chun,he will always be my son.And I'll be damned if I will let you hurt him." Charlene said as she walked out of the office.

Chun watched Charlene leave the office,his heart torn and confused....