The Birth

My Immortal-Completed
Weeks and months passed and then it is almost time for the baby to come out and see the world.It was a quiet night,and the moon is up to witness the birth of a son.And soon enough,Selina woke up from severe pain, the pain come and go too quickly,and before she knew it the baby can't wait no more.She woke up the girl who was assigned to watch and take care of her.

The girl quickly disappear to summoned her master.Soon enough,Mrs Wang and an older person came to check on Selina.Selina could not figure out what was going on.She wants very much to see her Mom and and wants somebody to tell her what was going on.

Pain after pain ,until she can't take no more as she screamed through the pain.She noticed the worried look on the Doctor as she started to bled and the bag of water broke.And right after a baby's cry was heard as Selina tried to reach out for her baby,only to be taken out by the girl who has been taking care of her.

Mrs Wang came to her as she held her hand,her eyes in pain and with pity."You did well Selina.Your baby is beautiful.He is a boy." she said.And with her reassuring voice,Selina went to sleep.

Right after Selina went to sleep,Mr Wang came and spoke to the doctor and came to take Mrs Wang away.When he spoke,the lady of the house cried,but the master was adamant and with a loud voice took Mrs Wang away from the sleeping mother.

Selina woke up the next day,with the girl on her side,sleeping.Her whole body aches,and she was in pain when she tried to move.She tried to get up and notice the pool of blood in her bed,as she panic in the sight.She tried to stand up and go to the bathroom to clean up,but she felt dizzy,as the girl who have been watching her,stirred from her sleep.

"Nana,you should not have gotten up." she said."Let me help you."

Selina went back to bed and lay,as the girl took a basin of water and towels to wash her.She look worried when she saw her,she looked so pale,so ghastly white.She finished washing her and changed her clothes.But Selina just lays there and there was no changes in her color.She was alarmed at her sight,but the Masters have left taking the baby with them.The doctor who delivered have left also,leaving her all lone to feign for her..But she doesn't looked too good now.She was still debating whether to take her to the hospital or kept her in the house.She went downstairs to call for help....

Selina woke up and gathered the last of her strength to get up.She wants to see her baby.Mrs Wang said that it was a beautiful baby boy.But she could not hear any baby crying.He must be hungry by now....as she went out of the room to search for her baby.....

When the girl came back to the room,it was empty,as she ran and tried to look for her...where can Nana be? She is not in a good state to be walking around town.Now she is so afraid of what possibly can happen to her.....