Chapter 5

My Immortal-Completed
The moon finally decided to show up tonight.She has been hiding behind the dark clouds that cast an ominous sign ,that something magical will happen that night.

The party in Wang mansion was in full swing.Almost all the families that belonged to the affluent society was invited.Mr Wang's business was known far and wide,and Families of prominent stature and their older children came,all of them want to know and catch a glimpse of the sons who will be an heir to all their father's wealth and power.

Girls who are old enough and suitable enough to marry came,hoping they will catch the eye of either of the two sons.Both are a prized catch,with their good looks and their wealth and their power.

Nana was done with her work and just basically waiting for her Mom to finish and then both of them can go home,after all this chaos.It sure is nice to lay in her bed and just sleep.They have a quarter in the house,where they can stay for the night ,if it too late to go home.But tonight,they have decided to go home,her Dad has been sickly lately and her mom wants to be there to care for him.

She finally caught up with her Mom that night as she came to her.She was in the dining hall.

"Are you done with your job." Nana's mom ask.

"Yeah ,I am just done a few minutes ago." Nana said.

"Why don't you lay down and rest in the quarter while waiting for me.I'll just get you when I am done." she said."You look tired already."

"Yeah,I am poofed today.But let me help you so we can be done sooner." Nana said.

"No I am alright,just rest and I'll just wake you up when i am done." she said as she gave her a daughter a smile and a pat on the head.

Nana left and was tempted to look at the party that was in progress.She peek by the back door and tried to scan the faces and as she searched at the face that she saw earlier,and unable to locate him.There were too much,too many people in the hall.

As she was walking back,she can hear voices of girls discussing about the two young man.

"So what do you think of the two sons?" the younger girl asked her friend."Aren't they are too handsome,I think I like the oldest better,he look serious and mysterious.Too bad ,he already have a girlfriend."

"I like the younger one better,he is quite charming and he have this wild streak around him." the other girl said."But I heard ,that he was quite a ladies man.He cannot keep a girlfriend and his interest on them lasted only for a few weeks.He was a known player in his circle and woman just fall on his lap." as she added.

Nana was able to hear it all,and she felt disappointed and frustrated.So there is no such thing as an attraction that existed between the two of them.Why would she think other wise? She went back and lay and tried to erase the memories of the early evening dance with Dadong.

Chun finally caught up with his brother,who have been disappearing on and off.He could sense the boredom in him,and wondered why.He is usually very behaved and cooperative during major party and event,but now he can sense the impatience in him.

Chun tapped his shoulder."What has been going with you? You look so bored and it feels like you woke up in the wrong side of the bed."In as much as the difference in their personalities,Chun loved his brother a lot.He is so protective of him.He have spared him a lot of times from his father's wrath that entailed punishment.

"Yeah that is the right word,I am bored at my wits end.And I hate those girls ogling on me and you." Dadong said.

"Don't let Dad hear you say that,and don't let him catch you saying those words,He is starting to notice that you have been missing for sometime now." Chun said."Alright just be careful next time.Don't tell me,you haven't found your princess yet,in all those number of girls."

"No,I have already found my princess .But I lost her earlier,so I am trying to look for her." Jiro said with a smile."And this time I'll make sure,that I am not gonna lose her again."

"To settle for one girl,that I would like to see.I'll believe it when I see it." Chun said laughing at his brother."I think my own princess is waiting for me.Just behave will you?" as he turn around and walked towards his girlfriend Charlene.