Finding Each Other.

My Immortal-Completed
As Jiro drove to the hospital,his mind is still crowded with lots of thoughts about his real parents.He knew that he have this strong feeling about his known parents now,Chun and Charlene,but his love for them will not lessen because of this.They have loved him,loved him like their own.His Daddy Chun did it to protect him and he knows he cannot hate him for withholding the truth from him.

But his real Dad,his uncle Dadong,it will get a while before he'll get used to the idea.That is why his Daddy Chun have always encouraged their close relationship,making him spent his vacations and even holidays with him. But he should know that he cannot keep it secret forever.His own Father ,that is why the resemblance,the affinity and the similarities in character and behavior.He is his Father's son and will always be.

Suddenly Jiro have the urge to see his Old Man,his own Father and yes wants to feel what it is like to be hugged by your own real Father.He will never feel the warmth of his Mother's embrace but he still have his father to hug.Tears suddenly blurred his vision.Now ,he is excited to see his Father....

Dadong looked at the window,trying to relieved the memories of Nana in his mind.The first time he met her,the dance they shared and the first time they made love together.His Nana gone forever in his life.He knew Nana is gone,he have looked for her and have somebody searched for her ,only to learn that Nana has gone.But he never knew the real story until now.She lost her life bringing to this world their son and he does not even know about it.

Suddenly he have this urge to see his son and hold him.He have loved him but now knowing that he is the son that Nana have fought so hard,the son that Nana have given him,the more that he is so special.Nana's memories will always linger on and will always be a part of his life.

And as Dadong looked on the door ,he found his son Jiro looking at him,as their eyes met.Jiro ran to the older man as Dadong put his son in his arms.It took them twenty years and more to find each other.No words is even needed,as they hugged each other.

"Daddy Chun told me just now." Jiro said.

"I just knew it now myself.I am sorry I wasn't there for you when you are growing up.I am sorry that we don't have your Mother ,maybe if I have been around,maybe..." Dadong said as tears rolled in his eyes.

"Oh Dad,I am just glad that I found you.I wished that she is still around but we cannot turned back the time now.It is not your fault.I want to know more about my Mother." Jiro said.

"You will know in time that she is an extra ordinary lady.And I love her through all this time." Dadong said."She is the only one in my heart."

"I am sure she is a great lady." as Jiro tried to wipe away the tears from his eyes and smiled at his Old Man.

And then there was a knock on the door,as both men look at the door and the nurse came in.

"I am sorry Sir,but I came for Mr Wang,I believe you are related to the young lady that passed out earlier?" she said."It is Miss Ren?"

Jiro looked at his Father with a question in his eyes."It is Selina,she was here earlier looking for you or rather you are supposed to meet her here." Dadong said."She did not feel too good,and she passed out,so she was brought to the emergency room to be checked.I was trying to call you about her."

"Ah Miss Selina Ren is my friend,my girlfriend." Jiro said."How is she?Where is she?"

"I'll bring you to her room." the nurse said."I think she has already feeling better.She have been asking for you?"

"Dad ,let me check on Selina first,and I will be back.We have a lot of catching up to do." Jiro said.

"Is she somebody special to you?" Dadong asked.

"I don't know yet,but it seems like I feel something special for her.She can be the one." Jiro said as he smiled at his Father.

Dadong just nodded his head and smiled.Him and his son are very much alike....Selina and Nana's resemblance is just coincidental or much more? Dadong wondered...