Jiro and Selina

My Immortal-Completed
Jiro found Selina in bed,she was sleeping and she seemed so relax and calm as he stared at her.he walked quietly beside her bed and pulled out a chair near her bed as he watched her.The long shiny black hair was spread in the pillow as he pulled some of the strands from her face.The urge to touch her face was so strong as he put his hand gently on her cheeks which was so soft and smooth. Her lips pale in unison with her pale complexion.She have a light white sheets at the top of her.

Jiro found her hands as he hold her hands and felt the warmth of her palm.Looking at her,Jiro realized now more than ever that he was attracted to her.He never felt this way before.He thought that the attraction will be just fleeting emotions and once he get to know her it will go away just like the before with the other girls he has been attracted before.Now it seems that Selina will play a very special part in his life.

Tiredness came to him,after the roller coaster of emotions today.The pain of finding out the truth about his parents,and his beginnings and the joy of finding his own Father in his life once again.Jiro rest his head on Selina's bed as sleep came to him.

Selina woke up and found Jiro's face by her side.His eyes closed and he looked so tired and so stressed out.There was a frown on his face even if he was sleeping.He still looked attractive tired and all,Selina thought.Selina gave in to the thought of touching his face and combing his hair from his face.She accidentally touched his lips and found it soft to her touch.Emotions filled her as she stared at him.She knows he have this certain feelings for him but only now did she realized the depth of it.She loves him,that she knows by now.She can just stare at his face and yes she knows that she really loves him...

The lady watched from the corner.There were tears in her eyes as she watched Selina stared at her son.She knew that Selina will love her son and that she will take care of him and will give him all the love that he will ever need.She knows ,it is the time to say goodbye from this world and it is time to find her own peace and her resting place.She glided to the young couple as she kissed both of them goodbye and whispered to Jiro's ear,"I love you my son." like the a soft blow of the wind that fans his cheeks.And then a bright light came as she heard her name from above."Nana,it is time for you to rest and have peace." as it enveloped her and she taken out from this world to the place where there will be no pain,no tears and no suffering but forever peace and happiness.And yes she will be able to watch her beloved Dadong and her son from above."Good bye."

Jiro felt the chilly air on his cheeks as he stirred from his sleep and found Selina staring at him with a smile in her face.He smiled back,somehow he have this light feeling inside of him since he came to see her.This must be LOVE then,he thought.

"How are you feeling now?" Jiro asked."I am sorry I am so late.I have an important news that I have learned today and I have to resolve the whole thing by myself."

"It is alright,but you could have shared it with me." Selina said."I am feeling a lot better now.Just hungry,for I have been waiting for you."

"I am sorry,but we can still a late lunch or more like an early breakfast now,if you don't mind." Jiro said as he smiled at her."I have not eaten myself for I was really looking forward for our dinner date."

"So they are letting me go home now?" Selina asked."I never called home,they must be wondering where am I."

"I called Arron and let him know and told him not to worry.I will be taking you home myself.He doesn't sound too happy that we are together at this late." Jiro said."He is playing the protective brother tonight."

"And what did you tell him?" Selina said.

"That he has nothing to worry about me.My intentions is honorable and I will take you home and will take care of you." Jiro said.

Selina blushed.She wondered if there is any truth at all to what he is saying.

"Are you ready? Let me just tell the nurse and then I signed you out.Just wait for me here." Jiro said as he stood up and went to the nurse's station.

Selina was all ready when Jiro came back.She was back on her clothes and with a touch of lipstick on her lips and her hair brushed till it shine.He smiled at the sight of her.

"You think I am presentable enough for a late dinner?" Selina asked.

"More than enough.You looked beautiful bare and all." Jiro said."I am the one that looked like a mess."

"You looked fine with me,and I don't mind,cause I am really hungry." Selina said as she laughed .

"You don't mind if we passed by my Father.I just have to say goodbye." Jiro.

"Sure,I don't mind." Selina said.

Selina was surprised when Jiro took her to his Uncle Dadong's room.

"Father,I am going to take Selina home for now.I'll see you tomorrow.We have a lot to catch up." Jiro said as he kissed his forehead."Good night and rest up."

Selina have a lot of questions in her mind but she knew she have to ask all her questions later on.She kissed Jiro's Father good night as they left the hospital.Dadong can only looked at the two young people as he noted the intertwined hands of the two.

Jiro drove out of the city limits and found themselves back to the town of Brielle.Jiro stopped at the 24 hour diner by the road side.

"This is the best place to grab something to bite at this hour." Jiro said."Right now I can eat anything."

Selina laughed."Me too,anything will be fine.But I think I want some thing greasy and fulfilling." she said.

They sat themselves to the chair by the glsss window,where you can see the cars that passed by plus the view of the lights of the city from beyond.

"The burger looks good but I think I'll settle for a pasta.Shrimp scampi on a bed of linguini look so good." Selina said.

"I'll think ,I'll have the fish with lemon herbed butter sauce in rice pilaf." Jiro said."You want something to drink?"

"No,just iced tea for me." Selina said.

"I'll have the same then." Jiro said as the waiter left them.

"Are you in a hurry to get home?" Jiro asked.

"Why,it is quite late already.They must be wondering where am I?" Selina said.

"It is alright then,I 'll just take you home after dinner." Jiro said.

"Why? What do you have in mind?" Selina asked.

"Just I wanna hang out with you tonight.Can you spend the night with me tonight?" Jiro asked."I just need somebody to share something,and you are the only one that I want to share it with." his face with a frown and he looked so serious.

Selina looked at him with skepticism.Doubts etched in her face.

"It is nothing ual or dirty,I just want to spend the night with you." Jiro said.

Selina looked at him long and hard."Is it very important to you?" she asked.

Jiro nodded."I need you tonight Selina.Can you be with me tonight?" he asked again.

Selina looked down and nodded her head."Yes I will hang out with you if you want." Selina said as she tried to look away.Jiro smiled and hold her hands and kissed them

"Thank you ,Selina.It mean so much with me." as he hold on to her hands tight....not wanting to let her go and change her mind....

Jiro