The Memories of the Past

My Immortal-Completed
Nana went back to the Wang mansion the next day to work with her Mom.There will be a thousand things to do today.After the party last night ,they have to clean up and put things in order.She usually assigned to clean up rooms upstairs.She have her breakfast early ready for the whole day toil.

She took off curtains from rooms and stripped the beds.She dusted the furniture and rearranged them.As she was holding some dirty linens to bring down to the laundry room,a helping hand came to her aid,as she looked at the owner of that hand.Nana found herself staring at the younger son's face,the man who danced with her before the party,as her face colored and her heart beats faster..

"It is alright,I can handle this."Nana said.

"Why you don't want me to help you?" Dadong asked.

"You are my boss,and I am just your lowly helper here.You should not do that." Nana said as she tried the linens from his hand."I might be in trouble,if I let you do that."

"You told me I am the master here,so my wished is your command,right?" as he stared at her with a smile in his face."And my wished is to help you carry your load."

"But..." Nana continued.

"No buts and I don't want to be crossed.Where were you last night?I was looking for you because I want to dance with you again." Dadong said.

"When my work was done,I went home with my Mom." Nana answered. as they walked together.

"Your name again,did you ever gave it to me?" he said.

"They call me Nana,short for Selina." she said.

"Selina what a beautiful name,but since they call you Nana,I will call you Nana,and you can call me Dadong.I hate my real name,it is so overbearing." he said.

"I don't think I should call you that.You are the son of Master Wang.I should call you the young master then." Nana said.

"Only if my parents are around but if you are with me,I prefer that you call me Dadong." as he smiled back at her.
They finally reached the laundry room."Where do you want me to put this?"Selina face blushed again in embarrassment.

"I am sorry,here." as she took the laundry hamper to him."You should go back now,people might be wondering why you are here." she said.

"I don't care.Are you gonna be here all day today?" he asked.

"Yes,for we have a lot of things to do today." Nana said.

"Then I'll be home early today,can you wait for me.I want to see you again this afternoon." Dadong said.

Nana just nodded her head.Dadong smiled at her "Promised I will be quick.You'll wait for me."

Nana smiled at him."yes I'll wait for you" and with that Dadong left.

Chun met Dadong on his way up to his room."You are not dressed yet?" with a frown on his face."The old man will get you if you are not ready in five minutes."

"Yes,I'll be quick.I don't even get it why I have to go with you." Dadong said.

Chun shook his head.Why can't Dadong just do what he is supposed to do?He always have to questioned and defy the Old Man's wish most of the time.It seems like a constant battle between the two,and he have to come in between them.His brother might be stubborn and reckless but he truly loves and cares for him,so he covers up for him most of the time.

In the afternoon,Dadong was already restless in the office.He wants to go home and see Nana.But his Father have something planned for them.He introduce them to the personnel in the office and toured them around.

"Are we not going home yet?" he asked Chun.

"It is only four o clock and you want to go home already?" Chun said."We have to wait for Dad."

"But he usually stayed late in the office." Dadong said.

"So,what is your problem?It is not that you are going to do anything in the house.And it is vacation time." Chun said.

"Exactly,why are we doing here in the office when it is vacation time.We should be out enjoying our time,not cramped up here in the office." Dadong said.

"Don't tell me you are hooking up with your old friends before.They are always troubles." Chun said.

"No,I am not going with them again after last year.Dad already gave me a warning.I just want to go home." Dadong said

"Alright,I 'll tell Dad that we are going home ahead." Chun said.Dadong put his hands on his brother's shoulder and smiled.

"I knew,you will be with me." as he smiled.

Dadong went around the house to look for Nana.And he found her in one of the rooms,putting on new linens on the bed.

"There you are.I am afraid that you have left already for the day." he said.

"No,I still have a couple of rooms to do." Nana said." I just have to put on linens.Where have you been.?"

"My Dad brought us to the office." he said.

"And you are back soon?" she said

"I was bored,so I asked my brother if we can go home early." he said "And I can't wait to see you."

"Do you always do what you want to do?" Nana asked.

"What do you mean?" Dadong asked."If I can why not?"

"That is good,some people cannot just do that.Some people have responsibilities to think of." she said."I guess,it is different when you are rich."

Dadong just looked at her,and think,somehow he always took for granted his privileges and the luxuries that surrounds him and just realized their differences.Looking at her,he just know that she wants to be a part of her life,no matter what differences and hardship that may arise....She is quite different from the other girls that he have met before...and even the feelings ,he could not describe.She seems like a force that he is drawn to her...and yes he will do anything to be with her for the rest of their life...