The Wedding

My Immortal-Completed
The sun is starting to come out from his deep slumber of the night.The sky is blue with few clouds to give meaning and decorate the vast horizon.There is a soft wind blowing as she makes a sound,trying to make her presence known and felt.The roaring of the waves nearby ,brought some sounds and music on the occasion.

Selina was all smile as she walked on the sandy beach,she looks so lovely and beautiful as her own happiness shines .She was wearing a white lace gown,her feet bare touching and feeling the bare sand.Her hair is free and loose falling by her waistline.There was tiny flower thrown all over her hair.Minimal make up was applied on her face,a white liner to give definitions to her round eyes,a touch of red colors on her lips and her skin does not need much for it is smooth and flawless and the pinkish tinge on her cheeks is as natural as she is.She was holding a bouquet of white roses with a sprinkle of baby's breath and some green leaves.

Today is her wedding day.The most important day in her life.Everything seems to go fast and yet everything seems and feels so right.To marry the man that you love is so right and it gave a feeling of such bliss.She feels like she is completing her role in her life.She feels like she is fulfilling her wish and the One from above.She can't wait to be spending the rest of her life with Jiro...

Jiro stood by the end of the long path.Wearing a white tuxedo with a white rose on his chest,he looks stunningly handsome and a picture of sheer happiness.He too is barefoot,as the sand on his feet added to the tingly feeling he feels inside.Today is the fulfillment of his dream,and that having Selina as his partner for life.

The music goes on as Selina hooked her arm to his Father to bring her to the altar.The wedding march went on.She passed by their guest who are here to witness their vows.There is the newly wed couple Arron and Hebe,her Mom who is all smile and teary,Jiro's parents ,Daddy Chun and Mommy Charlene,his brother George with his girlfriend Kirsten,Rainie and boyfriend Mike,and yes Jiro real Dad,Papa Dadong.All of them staring at her as she walked down the aisle.

The walk to the made altar near the water made Selina's knees weak.Jiro was there waiting for her.She can't help but get teary when she kissed her Dad as he gave her away to Jiro.Her hands was shaky as Jiro took her hand,Jiro's hand is also cold and clammy,as he stared at her and smiled,tucking her hands in his arms.

The vows made are as old as before but somehow the meaning and the feelings that they felt for each other, gave more meaning and depth in their every word that they utter."For better or for worse.....,for richer or poorer,....in sickness and in health...to love and to honor till death do them part.They were tears in their eyes as soon as they promised their vows.

Dadong stared at the ceremony.Somehow today he can feel Nana's presence by his side.He can imagine Nana in her white as she walk down to the altar to meet her.he can still remember the vows that they made to each other one summer night.it seems it is only yesterday,when she was here beside him,weaving their dream together.....A tear fell as the wedding ceremony ended and the memory of Nana came to an end.

They said their cheers and they clapped their hands in affirmations of the union of this two people....Love has always way of finding each other.True Love no matter what will find his way around.....for their is only one heart that matches one's heart.And Dadong knew that his heart will only belong to Nana till the end.....

As Jiro kissed Selina in front of the crowd,he felt the presence of his Mom among them.He can see her face smiling and laughing for his own happiness.And he promised himself that he will be faithful and will treasure his marriage and will be a good husband and a responsible father in the future....as he looked at his bride with all the love in the world.....

The End....

Epilogue coming up......