Epilogue.

My Immortal-Completed

It is the last days of summer.The temperature was truly hot as the sun shines brightly at mid noon.Dadong was sitting on his lounge chair by the beach.Somehow today seems to be such a special day.The family are gathered together for a summer vacation.Jiro and Selina went out somewhere to replenish there supplies.He decided to stay by the water and enjoy the view for one last time.

Sweat gathered in his forehead as he can feel his body getting weak.he got up from his chair and tried walking back to the cottage house.His view of the house and the ocean are dimming....but he tried to walk back slowly and surely.He look up to the sky and saw the bright lights and the image of Nana like a drawing in the sky.She was smiling and calling him.Her smile is inviting,luring her to come to her.Dadong smiled as he said yes to her call.He walked slowly until his feet could not carry him anymore.he does not how he got in the house but he felt that he was lifted up to the house by a force.

He lay down on his bed and rest.Images of Nana came to him.The dance that they share,her laughter,the night that they spent together,everything is coming to her today.And when he open his eyes and look in front of him,there is Nana with her hand extended ,calling him.....

"Dadong...finally we can be together again.I waited for you for a long time." Nana said.

Tears gathered in Dadong's eyes....as he lifted his hands to meet her hands...."Yes finally,I waited for you too.I am so tired now....I love you Nana...Finally you and I." as they embraced each other and his soul was lifted up to meet hers.......

Jiro stared at his father's face as he lay in his coffin.He looked like he is just sleeping.He looked so peaceful and a smile can be seen in his face.Finally his Father is happy now with his Mom.He has been waiting for that day,when he can join her in heaven....

Jiro felt the a hand on his shoulder and it is Selina as he looked at her.Selina now is heavy with their child.A child that will carry their name and will carry their lifeline...They embraced each other...they shared the grief of losing a loved one...But then they knew that he is where he wants to be and that is with Nana.Dadong and Nana do belong together even after death...And Jiro and Selina will be the realization of what ever their dream together here on earth......

Thanks for all the readers who supported this fanfic...Finally I was able to finish this when I thought I can't.