Chapter 18

My Immortal-Completed
The Lady watches the young couple from the window.She now realized that he is not her beloved but something in him that made her stayed and watched his every move.It is not only the resemblance to Dadong that made her want to be with him,it is much much more.She knows that he will the one to lead her to her beloved.

Winds broke her frame of thoughts.The weather that has been fine earlier started to have a disturbance.Winds that blow gently became fierce with such a strength,that bother the Lady.She slowly descends from the window and waited in Jiro's car,maybe this time ,she will have to follow him and go him with him instead for going back to the girl's house.There is too much people and too much of an activity in that house that makes her troubled and unable to attain the quietness and the stillness that she craves.

The dinner was lovely and the food great.Jiro was a charming talker.He just knows everything under the sun.Selina was amazed at the depth of his knowledge about the world's economy,politics and all.She thought that he will be all to himself but he is not,he never talks about himself but seems to be more interested in her own stories.

The dinner was finishing soon as they were having coffee and dessert.Talks flowed easily,as they listen to each other eager to know what the other have to say.Suave and intelligent talker and yes very charming.He knows just when to twitched his lips,to close his eyes and to smile and looked at her.Selina melts everytime he stares at her.

Then suddenly Jiro's cell phone rang as he tries to ignore the first two calls but the call was persistent as he looked and checked his cell phone,and as he looked at the caller and excused himself.

Jiro came back with an alarmed look at his eyes.The smiles and the laughter that was so easy earlier have all gone,as worry can be seen in his face.

"Selina ,I am sorry but my uncle have gotten sick and they have to take him to the hospital" Jiro said."I have to go and check on him."

"It is alright,I do understand." Selina said."Let us go."

"You don't mind coming to me and seeing him in the hospital do you?" Jiro asked.

"No,I don't mind,in fact I want to see him.I know you must be worried about him." Selina said.

"I am the only family he have here." Jiro said."And I am sort of his favorite nephew."

"Come on let us go." Selina said.

The trip to the hospital was short and quick.Jiro was quiet and Selina knows that he must be really anxious and worried for his Uncle as she hold his hand his other hand trying to reassure him.

His uncle is in the Emergency Room,when they arrived and a little bit later a Doctor came out to talk to them.

"I am Dr Yan and you must be his nephew.He is stable now,he has been in a lot of pain earlier so we have to sedate him.I still have to talk to his regular doctor,but from what I gather he is in remissions from his sickness." The doctor said.

"Is his sickness coming back again?" Jiro asked.

"We still don't know yet.He is to go for a series of tests tomorrow.The concern is that he is in a lot of pain,so we have to give hm something for now." the doctor said.

"Can we go and see him now?" Jiro asked.

"Yes,you'll be able to see him but he is sleeping right now." the doctor said."The nurse will take you to his room."

Jiro and Selina walked in a dimmed room and there was an old man laying in bed.He is the exact replica of younger man on Selina's side.Selina looked at him,they looked like Father and Son.But then he is his Uncle so it is only right that he will look exactly like his Uncle,Selina thought.

Jiro looked at the Older Man in bed as he took his hand and touched his face.Selina was so surprised at the emotions that Jiro displayed to the Old Man.They stayed there for quite a while silent as they watched the sick man.

After an hour,Jiro took her hand and lead her out of the room.

"Thank You for coming with me.But it is getting late,I have to take you home.I'll just come back later after I changed my clothes." Jiro said.

"You are welcome.He looks exactly like you.he could be your Dad." Selina said.

Jiro smiled"That's what everybody said.But then he is my Uncle so it is only right that we may looked alike." he added.

"And your Dad he looks like you too?" Selina asked.

"Not quite some similarities,but he said I am more like my Uncle." Jiro said."There is only two of them,my Dad and my Uncle.My uncle never married,he played around a lot,but he said that his heart belongs only to one girl that he lost."

"It must be quite a story there.The girl must be extra special." Selina said.

"Yes special just like you." Jiro said,as he looked at her and Selina blushed."Why are you blushing? When it is the truth."

Selina smiled back and was lost for words.

"Thank you for tonight,I had a good time.Can we go out again?" Jiro asked.

" Yes why not ,I had a good time too." Selina said."I hpe your Uncle feels better soon."

"I hope so too.I'll give a call soon,it is alright with you." Jiro asked.

"I would love that and keep me posted about you uncle condition too." Selina said,as the car stopped in front of their house.

Jiro took her hand and kiss it."Good night Selina" and with that he took off.Selina was left staring ...at what he have left off...This is getting complicated,she is in love in just first date,and Arron have really something to worry about.......