Hello Twitter!~

I Can't Believe We Got Married!

 

You were inside 2ne1’s dorm. CL and Minzy have moved in to live with Bom and Dara.

“Big Bang sunbae are coming back to Korea today!” You said excitedly.

“You seem very excited.”

“Of course! They’re my brothers.” You smiled widely.

“I hear someone is talking about us?”

You turned around and you saw the Big Bang members walking in. You ran up to Daesung.

“Daesung oppa!” you hugged him tightly.

“Jenny!” TOP hugged you while you were still hugging Daesung.

“Group hug!” Seungri shouted out excitedly as he ran up to hug you. Everyone came and did a group hug.

“Let’s take a picture!” Dara pulled out her camera. “Everyone huddle up.” Dara was about to set the timer on the camera.

“Wait. Wait. I have to be at the back. I have to cover up the baby bump.” You panicked.

“Alrighty, everyone cover Jenny up.” Ji Yong joked.

Everyone huddled together and took quite a few pictures. “I’m going to put this on my me2DAY.” Said Dara as she looked through the pictures.

“Jenny ah, I missed you.” Ji Yong hugged you.

“Welcome back. I missed you too. Did your manager tell you? I was at the ski resort place that you were at while you were filming for that show.”

“Yeah… I’m kind of sad coz I didn’t see you. I was too busy beating Taeyang in table tennis.”

Taeyang laughed. “Really now? When did losing become the new beating?”

You laughed and Ji Yong frowned. “At least I was better than Seung Hyun hyung!”

“Yah. Yah. Don’t get me into this.”

“You should have seen it Jenny, it was like the maknae of the group smashing the oldest. It was so funny; he couldn’t even get a point.” Seungri was laughing and he was sitting on the ground.

“Excuse me. It was cold; I was just letting you win. Don’t be so cocky.” Seung Hyun frowned.

“Oppa… you were wearing a t-shirt and pants.”

“I wore my jacket back on later after you went.”

“No he didn’t” Daesung jumped in. You laughed and shook your head.

“Excuse me, Jenny came here to visit us not talk to you guys.” Bom pulled you away from the Big Bang members.

“Fine, be like that.” Ji Yong glared at Bom.

You giggled at them. “Gotta love YG family”

“Oppas, you guys should really take a rest; you just got back from a flight and a massive concert tour.”

“Fine… I understand. I know when I’m not wanted…” Daesung put his head down.

“What? No. I’m looking out for you. How could you not see that and accuse me of not wanting to hang around you?” you did a sad face and turned around.

“Look what you did oppa! Jenny unni is sad now.” Said Minzy as she patted your back.

“Group hug will do the trick.” Said Ji Yong. “GROUP HUG!” you smiled widely and went in for a group hug.

“YG FAMILY!” you all shouted.

After all the Big Bang members went home, Bom and Dara pulled you down to the couch and talk.

“Jenny ah, so how’s the baby going along?”

You nodded your head and smiled. “I’m doing great. The baby is eating so much!” you rubbed your stomach.

“Aigoo, the baby is going to be so chubby and cute!” Dara squealed as she clapped her hands.

“The baby is going to be so talented!” CL sat on the ground as she looked up to you.

“I know! And pretty or handsome… but definitely cute!” Minzy smiled.

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

I looked down at my stomach. I’m 5 months pregnant and my stomach was big. It’s amazing I don’t fall forward when a walk, to think, in the next 4 months, it’ll be growing bigger.

“Did you hear that baby? Your aunties are already saying such good things about you. Remember to show them a lot of aegyo in the future okay?” I said to the baby and chuckled.

“Do you know whether or not it’s going to be a boy or girl yet?” Dara unni asked me.

“Nope. Come to think of it, I never thought about the gender of the baby.”

It true, I was too busy eating to think of what gender of the baby.

“Are you going to find out?”

“I’m not sure…”

“You should totally find out, I want to buy stuff for the baby and then spoil it with lots and lots of toys.” Said CL, she then spoke to my tummy. “Did you hear that? Aunty CL is going to spoil you to bits.”

I smiled. To think, all these people are going to love the baby when it comes out to this world makes me really happy. It’s got a funny dad, an awesome mum like me, awesome aunties that will spoil it, awesome uncles who will love it and one uncle who will probably go all overprotective, funny grandparents will love him to pieces. Yep. I think this baby will get the best when it’s born. 

“Jenny ah, why don’t you post a picture up on the net?” Dara unni asked me.

“What would I put it on?”

I know I probably seem really prehistoric but I don’t have any of those social networking sites accounts. I know, I’m weird…

“Jenny, you don’t have a me2DAY?”

I shook my head.

“Twitter?”

I shook my head again.

“A cyworld?”

“Nope. I don’t have any of those.”

They all looked at me with a surprise look. I thought they knew…

Dara unni grabbed my wrist and pull me up. “We have to make you an account for something and fast.”

I was not shocked because I know Dara unni loves posting up pictures. She dragged me over to a laptop which was ‘surprisingly’ in a sarcastic way, on the me2DAY website.

 “I’m going to give you a twitter account.” She said to me. I nodded my head slowly; she was kind of getting scary. “You do know what twitter is don’t you?”

I nodded my head slowly. What does she take me for? Psh… of course I knew what it was…

Note to self: read about ‘Twitter’ on Wikipedia when I get home.

Dara made me a twitter account. According to her, it was amazing because it only took me one go to get me a username because apparently, there’s a lot of fakes out there or just fans that use our names for the usernames.

“Here, type a little hello message in here.”

I typed in a simple message,

“Hello~ Jenny here. Kekeke. I’m new so this so please tell me if I made a mistake. Kekeke”

“I’m uploading a picture of our group picture from before; you can type what you want in this space here.”

I looked at the picture. Ahahaha. I could barely see myself in the photo. All I could see was my face and my hand which was doing a peace sign.

“You look so cute in the picture unni!” said Minzy.

“What should I type in here?” I looked up at Dara unni.

“You’re witty, you’ll think of something.” she patted me on the back.

I shrugged my shoulders and stared at the screen. What to type in there… hmm…

“Ha!” I shouted out of nowhere. Everyone flinched or jumped.

“Jenny! You scared the hell out of me!” said Bom unni.

“Sorry…” I tried to smile innocently to everyone. Then I got an idea of what to type.

“YG Family!~ Big Bang is back in home soil. Kekeke I wonder where I am…”

I then posted the picture and it was up for the whole World Wide Web to see. Hmm… I think I’m going to be using Twitter a lot more now…

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it isn't as interesting an the other chapters, ): 

It's just to get the story moving along, to give it some flow for the future chapters :) 

Please hang in there :) <3