Announcing the news :)

I Can't Believe We Got Married!

 

“Jenny ah!” CL ran up to you and hugged you.

“Unni!” Minzy hugged you.

“2ne1!” you said excitedly as you went up to every member.

“So why did you call us here today?” Dara asked you.

“That’s for me to know and for you to find out” you put your finger to your lips and skipped away.

Their mouths made an “O” shape and they chased after you but couldn’t find you because of all the people.

“Chullie Oppa!” you hugged Heechul.

“Well hello there.” Heechul hugged you back. “Why did you call so many people here? There are people from YG here…” Heechul glared at the people from YG.

You laughed. “They’re my family.”

“What about us then?” Sulli came out of nowhere.

“You guys are my family too.” you smiled.

“I don’t buy it.” Heechul and Sulli glared at you.

“I’m sorry hyung, but I’m going to have to steal Jenny for a second.” Jonghyun pulled you away from Heechul and Sulli and they both pouted.

Jonghyun then looked around suspiciously and then he hugged you. “It’s been awhile since I’ve hugged you.”

“You still scared of Jay?”

“Scared? No… Just… terrified… to the core…” you chuckled at little as Jonghyun looked around.

“Where’s Key?”

Jonghyun looked at you with his mouth wide open. “Hmph! How could you be thinking of Key when I’m right here? Jenny ah, how could you? I love you. How could you do this to-”

“Jay oppa!” you pointed out. Jonghyun quickly turned around and you took this chance to go and find Key.

“Key oppa!” you shouted out as you went up and hugged him.

“Jenny ah!” he gave you a big bear hug. “Aigoo… I miss you so much!” he lifted you up and spun you around.

“Excuse me, it’s my turn.” Taemin tapped Key on the shoulder. As soon as Key put you down, Taemin hugged you tightly.

“Mushroom dongsaeng!” you messed up his hair. “So how’s the promotion going along?”

“Great! SHINee is doing great since the day you stopped promoting your songs.” Taemin said happily.

“Aish!” Key smacked him behind the head. “Why would you say that?” Key shook his head.

“What? Hyung, I’m just saying what everyone is thinking.” Taemin shrugged his shoulders and walked away and Key put his arm up as if he was about to hit Taemin.

“Hey… have you found anyone yet?” you poked him lightly.

Key pouted. “Nope. I wish I was like Taemin, he doesn’t care about having a girlfriend or not.”

“Then don’t think about it. She’ll come when she comes.” You panted Key’s back and gave him a hug.

“Oh! Where’s Minho and Christine?” you asked.

“Well, Christine is having a check up today and Minho went along with her.”

“Damn…” you said looking disappointed.

“Don’t worry; they said that they’ll come soon.” Key assured you.

“Why did you invite so many people here today noona?” Taemin asked.

“When did… you… come back?” you asked Taemin but then you just shrugged off the question. “It’s because noona has to announce some big news.” You smiled happily thinking about the news.

“No! You’re going to release another album!” Taemin cried out.

“No silly.” You shook your head and laughed. Key smacked Taemin’s arm. You laughed at the two.

“Ahh… the umma and the son.” You said to yourself.

“Oh, you still haven’t answered our question, ‘Why did you invite so many people?’”

“That’s a surprise…” you put your finger to your mouth and smiled cheekily. Key and Taemin looked at you suspiciously.

“Jenny! I found you!” Jonghyun came up and hugged you.

“You scared me!” you put your hand on your chest and Jonghyun smiled mischievously.

“I’m sorry but I have to take MY WIFE away from you.” Onew grabbed your hand and pull you away.

“Yah. Yah! I just found her!” Jonghyun shouted out but when you were out of sight, he pouted and made a sad face.

“So cute!” Key pinched his cheeks and laughed.

Onew pulled you out to the front, he was about to say something but then he stopped and turned to you, “Yeobo, can you tell everyone?”

“Me?” you pointed to yourself. “Why does it have to be me?”

“Because I don’t mix with people well…”

“And yet you were the kingka in high school?”

“I was only kingka because I was a trainee”

“Oh, so being a trainee gave you the right to be an idiot to me back then?”

Onew stared at you. “So? You made up for it didn’t you? You bashed me up so much especially down there. It’s amazing we have the baby.”

“Yah, don’t say that!” you slapped his arm.

“Again with the hitting.”

“Again with saying silly things.”

You both then realised that everyone was staring at you two. You and Onew both turned slowly to face everyone.

“You heard everything we said didn’t you?”

Everyone nodded in unison with their mouths open.

“So… everyone heard about the news?”

Everyone nodded their heads. Then broke the silence and went up to hug you.

“I’m gonna be an uncle!” he said excitedly.

“We’re going to be uncles/aunties!” Everyone shouted out in excitement as they went up to congratulate you two.

“Umm… can you guys keep a secret from the rest of the world?” you asked everyone.

Everyone nodded their heads and smiled at you and Onew. After a lot of congratulating, everyone went home or went to their schedules.

“Yeobo. Did you see my mum at the party?” you asked Onew.

“Nope, did you see my parents at the party?”

“No… how strange, they didn’t even come up to congratulate us.”

“You’re right; I didn’t see them at all today.”

You frowned at Onew. “You didn’t call them did you?”

“Oh!” Onew seemed surprised, “I was meant to call them? I thought it was you.”

“Me? It was your job because it was my job to call everyone up.”

“Oh crap…” you and Onew looked at one another with shocked looks on your faces.

You and Onew quickly ran took out your phones and called your parents.