Yes or No?

I Can't Believe We Got Married!

 

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

My eyes were wide open. I was in shock. I can’t believe she just asked that question. I think I would know if I was pregnant or not.

Christine bit her bottom lip and looked at me. I didn’t know how to respond this. How do you respond to this? “Jenny, I read this on the internet. Stay here and I’ll show you.” Christine went out of the room and came back with her laptop. She showed me an article.

Title: I see another idol baby coming along…

Once again, the hawk-like eyes of the netizens have spotted something. During the past month, netizens have notice Jenny’s stomach. I know it sounds weird but just listen to me on this.

*Shows picture of me dancing and my shirt flew up a little bit revealing a little bit of my stomach*

In her choreography, she has to jump and stuff and she sometimes her shirt goes up a little but that’s not the probably, the thing that has got people’s attention is her stomach, her abs have disappeared and it seems like it’s been replaced with a possible baby bump?

I stopped reading and looked up at Christine. My brain wasn’t working properly.

“I-I-I really don’t know if I am or not.”

“How can you not know?”

“Jenny, your stomach really does look a little bit bigger, if you know what I mean.”

“But my abs disappeared because I didn’t exercise…”

“Right. And they also disappear when you’re pregnant”

I don’t understand, I haven’t been vomiting, I haven’t felt sick in the morning.

“But I haven’t been feeling like you’ve been feeling. I mean, you were vomiting and feeling sick and you every morning you would be sick and stuff. I haven’t experienced any of that.”

Christine laughed. “Silly, it only happens to some. Anyways, the only way we know for sure is...”

Christine then paused. Outside, I might have seemed calmed but inside, inside I was freaking out.

“Is…” I looked at Christine.

“Well… have you had… your… you know… that time of the month?”

Hmm…

“I don’t know, I’ve been so busy with promoting my song, I haven’t really worried about it.”

“You’re pregnant” Christine said out straight. She said that as if it was a small matter. It is anything but a small matter.

“B-but” I paused; I didn’t know what to say. I’m over the moon because I might be a mum soon but I’m very shocked that netizens might have found out I was pregnant before I was.

“We’ll worry about it later. Let’s go outside and continue cooking.” Christine pulled me up and we walked back to the kitchen.

How can I she be so casual about this? This is a big deal. In fact it’s a huge deal. Sighs. Should I tell Onew or not?

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

“You two went for a long time.” Said Key as he plated the food.

I laughed nervously. “Sorry…” You picked up the plates and brought them over to the dinner table.

“Whoa! The food looks really good!” Jonghyun rubbed his hands together and picked up his chopsticks but then Key smacked them away.

“Jenny, I’ll help you.” Onew stood up and helped you set up the table.

During the whole time at dinner, you couldn’t eat that much because you kept thinking about it. After dinner, you helped Christine and Minho clean up and then went home.

You and Onew were lying in the bed watching TV when you turned to the side to face Onew.

“Yeobo…”

“Hmm?”

“I don’t know how to say this…” you bit your bottom lip.

“What is it?”

“I’m not 100% sure yes, but…”

Onew then interrupted you, “Maybe it’d make you more comfortable if I said this.”

You slowly nodded your head.

Onew let out a sigh breath. “Jenny, I want kids.”

“Eh? You-you-you want kids?”

Onew nodded his head shyly. “Well… you know… remember years ago, we would always joke about having kids. Well, it’s been four years, I think it’s time.”

You bit your bottom lip. “Well… I guess we can…” you smiled shyly. Onew sat up on his bed. He looked down at you smiling widely.

“You for real? Like seriously? You want us to have kids?” You eased up a little bit and smiled.

“Jenny ah! This is great!” Onew hugged you. Onew then pulled away from you and then looked at you awkwardly.

“So… um… so… do you… want to… start it now?”

“Umm… well… I’m late…”

“What do you mean?”

“Well… you know… that time of the month… hasn’t arrived…”

“Oh!” Onew’s face lit up. “That means that you’re pregnant already?! That’s awesome! Jenny ah!” Onew hugged you tightly.

“Wait, I’m not really sure about it. That’s what Christine said. So, I was thinking of going to the doctors tomorrow…”

“Don’t worry, as long you want kids right now, I’m happy.” Onew smiled happily. He then laid down and snuggled next to you.

~~~~~The next day~~~~~

You and Onew were at the hospital and you were fidgeting around with the seam of your shirt.

“Don’t worry honey. If you’re not, well… we can always try tonight…” Onew said suggestively as he wriggled his eyebrows.

You let out a sigh and slapped his arm. “Yah, I said I wanted kids, not go all erted”

“Sorry. Sorry.” Onew chuckled a little bit.

“Mrs Lee, can you please come in.” You and Onew stood up nervously and you both walked into the room.

After doing some tests, the doctor walked into with the results.

“Doctor, what’s the result?”

“Well, you’re not pregnant.”

You were surprised by the result.

“Are you sure? I mean… for the past few months…”

“That’s because you’re being stressed and your body on the outside might be in good condition but on the inside, your body is not in good condition.”

“Oh… Is my body really in that bad condition” you asked looking worried.

“Look, just eat healthy and have heaps of rest, try not to stress about things. Don’t forget to take these every day” The doctor handed you some medicine.

“Excuse me, when can we… try for kids?” Onew asked.

“Come back in a month and I’ll do another check up and we’ll see.”

“Thank you doctor” You and Onew bowed and walked out. Onew held your hand.

You looked up at him with an apologetic look. “I’m really sorry, you wanted kids and… I can’t give them to you…”

Onew smiled and put his arm over your shoulder. “Don’t worry. It’s only a month. It’s nothing. Jenny ah, don’t worry.”

You nodded your head and let out a sigh.

“Jenny ah, it’s okay. Relax; we have plenty of time to try.” Onew reassured you. “Don’t worry, by you are healthy, it’d be hard for you not to get pregnant.” Onew smiled at you with a slightly erted look.

You scoffed at his comment and punched him.

“Ow…” Onew rubbed his arm. Onew then shrugged his shoulders. “Oh well, at least it was better than the first two years we spent together.”

You nodded your head and smiled sarcastically. “Yeah. Don’t ask for a repeat okay?”