Advice No.1 and 2

I Can't Believe We Got Married!

 

“THAT’S GREAT NEWS!” Onew’s mum hugged you tightly.

“Shh… don’t speak up loudly; we’re in a public place.” Onew’s dad tried to calm the two mothers down.

“Sorry, sorry.”

“So much for, we’re going to have grandkids quicker than we thought; we had to wait 4 years for this day.” Onew’s dad crossed his arms and frowned like a little kid.

“We were too young then, and we had to go to university appa.” Onew shook his dad’s arm and pouted out.

“Aish. You’re 24 and you do that face…”

“This is so great!” The two mothers happily smiled at one another.

“So when are you going to tell everyone?” Your mother asked. You and Onew looked at one another and then smiled nervously at the parents.

“Um… we… already… they… already know.” You bit your bottom lip.

“So we’re the last ones to know?”

You and Onew hesitantly nodded.

“The nerve…” they all looked at you two with an angry look but then they smiled. “But it doesn’t matter because we’re going to be grandparents!”

You let a sigh of relief.

“Jin Ki ah, appa is going to give you some very, very good advice.” Onew’s dad looked at him with a serious look.

“Neh appa.”

“First, agree with them on EVERYTHING. Don’t EVER, and I mean EVER, disagree with them even when they are truly, 100 percent wrong.” Onew’s dad’s face looked very serious and Onew just looked plain scared. “Because they get a little emotional…” He whispered.

Onew coughed. “I’m so screwed… Jenny knows many forms of martial arts…” His eyes widened.

“I know son, that’s why it was the first advice I gave you.” His dad smiled and patted him on the back. “Okay, lesson two. Have a small fridge and a microwave inside your room.”

Onew gave him a confused look.

“They will have cravings and or if it happens to come at night, it’s best you should just leave the food inside the room so you don’t have to go very far.” Onew nodded his head.

“I feel like I should be taking notes on this.” Onew joked.

“Don’t worry, I wrote a book for you at home.”

Onew’s eyes widened. “Book?”

“Yeah, it’s 127pages full of important information you’ll need to get through this and come out alive.” Onew’s dad patted his back.

After listening onto the ‘important lessons’ everyone especially the two mums looked very bored.

Onew’s mum shook her head. “Alright, you two go home. Jenny should probably take a rest.”

“Neh umma, I’ll just pay for the drinks first.” You stood up but then Onew’s dad stopped you.

“Jin Ki, why are you letting your wife pay?” Onew’s dad looked at him.

“Appa… she WANTS to pay…”

“Oh!” Onew’s dad finally realised what Onew meant. “She WANTS to pay…” he nodded his head and patted Onew’s back. “It’s good to see that you’re learning.”

You laughed. “I’m not that emotional. I’m going to go and pay now.” You went and paid for the drinks, said goodbye to the parents and went home.

You were lying in bed next to Onew when sat up and looked at you with a face full of curiosity.

“Yeobo, I’m curious.”

“What is it?” you sat up and crossed your legs and turned your whole body so you were facing him.

“Do-Do you really get emotional?” Onew asked nervously.

“Yeah, but I don’t think anger is the only emotion I’ll be feeling. Don’t worry yeobo.” You patted his hand and laughed.

“Anyways, I don’t think I would know if I was getting emotional.”

“I wonder if the baby will like chicken more than us.” Onew joked.

“Hmm… well, I love chicken and YOU like chicken and WE made this baby. The chances are pretty high that the baby will like chicken.” You laughed.

“I hope it doesn’t like chicken.”

“And why would that be?” you tilted your head to the side.

“So then I don’t have to share my chicken.” Onew smiled. You scoffed and punched his arm. “Yah!” then you paused and nodded your head. “I agree, I don’t want to share my chicken.” You giggled.

Onew then looked down to the stomach and rubbed it. “Did you hear that? Umma and appa want you to like some other animal.” You laughed and lightly pushed his hand away. “My stomach is not a genie lamp. You don’t have to rub it so much.” You furrowed your eyebrows. You then looked down to your stomach. “Baby, listen to your appa.”

Onew laughed. “Yeah, you should love to eat beef or something since your grandma and grandpa now owns a butchery store.”

You laughed. “I think our baby has gotten the message.”

“Good baby” Onew was about to touch your tummy again but you laid down quickly and pull the blanket up.

Onew looked at you with a surprised look. You stuck you tongue out at him. “Mehrong”

“Oh, I see how this is.” Onew quickly laid down and snuck under the blanket. He hugged you around your waist and patted the stomach. You looked at him and he gave you a triumphant smile as he did a little celebratory dance.

“Hmph!” You pulled the blanket over your head. Onew laughed and pulled the blanket off you completely and it fell onto the ground.

“Yeobo… it’s cold…” you did puppy eyes at Onew.

“Don’t worry; I’ll be your blanket.” Onew wriggled his eyebrows and moved closer to you. He was about to hug you when you kicked him off the bed.

“Ow…” Onew was lying on the floor covering a certain ‘area’ of his lower body.

“Yeobo… are you okay?”

“Jenny… we have to… give this baby… a sibling too… you know?” Onew said as he gritted his teeth.

You laughed and got out of bed. “Yeah, well I don’t want this baby learning erted stuff at such a young age.” You helped Onew stand up.

Onew chuckled. You looked at him with a confused look.

“Did I hurt him in that ‘area’ so much that he’s gone crazy?” you muttered to yourself but Onew didn’t hear it because he was busy laughing.

“What is it Onew?”

“Well, have you noticed that I have gotten more erted after we got married?” he said in between giggles. He continued giggling. You shook your head.

“Ok honey, I think Onew Junior has been hurt so much, you’ve finally lost it.” You got him to lay down.

Onew was still giggling. “You said Onew Junior…”

You face palmed yourself and walked back to your side of the bed and got in. Onew still was giggling. You let out a sigh.

“I think I’m starting to get emotional…”

Onew immediately stopped and leant over and kissed your forehead. “Goodnight. Sweet dreams. I love you.” He said quickly and he laid back down and laid there.

You chuckled to yourself a little bit. You turned around and now you were facing Onew. He had his eyes closed and he was trying his best not to open his eyes. You chuckled and shuffled a little closer to Onew.

“Goodnight.” You kissed his forehead.

“Sweet dreams.” You then kissed his nose.

You then kissed him on the lip. “I love you too.” Onew’s lips curled up to make a smile; he then opened his eyes and hugged you tightly. “Come here my chicken loving tofu.”