Onny Sangtae xD

I Can't Believe We Got Married!

 

You shuffled past the audience and reached the walkway. You weren’t really paying attention to you were going and you tripped over someone’s shoe and stumbled, then some grabbed you by the waist but both of you ended up falling down onto the ground.

Your eyes widened as you saw Onew on top of you. You took off your sunglasses and looked at him.

“We really have to stop bumping into each other like this.” you smiled a little bit.

He looked at you and quickly stood up. He then put his hand forward and helped you up. Your eyes started to water and Onew wiped a tear off your cheek and smiled.

“I’m sorry I waited…” he smiled at you.

You let out a sigh of relief and smiled happily. “So… you mean…”

“Yes,” Onew grabbed your nose and moved it from side to side, “how can I be angry at you for long?”

“Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” the fans started chanting out. You both looked at the fans and smiled. You both turned to one another and leaned in forward. When you and Onew were about to kiss, you both used one hand to cover your mouths so that the fans couldn’t see.

The fans let out a moan and turned their attention away. You and Onew broke away from the kiss and smiled at one another.

“I’m glad this didn’t take at long for us to get together.” You said in relief.

“Of course!” said Onew, “Haven’t you heard? To be together, you have to-get-her.”

You shook your head and laughed. “Only you can be this cheesy…” you said as you scrunched up your face as you pinched his cheeks.

“Alright, can you two please stop being so cheesy?” you both turned and saw Ji Yong and Key pretending to gag.

“Sorry.” You both said out loud.

“Oh! We should get home to Jung Hee,” Said Onew, “I miss him!”

“He’s at 2ne1’s dorm!”

“Let’s go then!”

You and Onew were about to run but Ji Yong called you guys back and threw you the car keys, “Take my car, Key and I will go home together.”

You nodded your head.

“Don’t worry, I’ll send your stuff back to your house.” Said Ji Yong.

“Thanks guys” you smiled and you ran outside with Onew.

~~~~~The next day~~~~~

You and Onew were Christine and Minho’s house to have dinner along with the other SHINee members, Jay and Tiffany.

Jay and Tiffany haven’t arrived yet but everyone was helping out with setting the table. Taemin and Jonghyun were playing with the kids.

Then you heard a doorbell. “I’ll get it!” you ran to the door and opened it. “Eun Hee!” you said excitedly as you reached out for the baby.

“Yah! Keep your hands off my daugh-”

“OUR daughter,” Tiffany emphasised.

Jay laughed awkwardly.

“So how is my niece doing today?” you said as you carried Eun Hee. “I’m so glad you don’t look like your father.” You said while laughing.

“Yah!”

“I have the baby. Don’t do anything stupid!” you threatened Jay.

“Okay you two… take your sibling warfare somewhere away from my kid.” Said Tiffany as she took Eun Hee away.

“Aish! You and Onew are so cheesy I swear, when I read this, my toes and fingers all curled up.” said Jay as he curled up his fingers and did a face of disgust.

“What?” you said. You remembered that not everyone knew about the incident and you continued with the confused look.

“This article,” Jay pulled out a K-pop article that he printed of the net. There was a picture of you and Onew hugging. 

You looked at the paper with a face of disgust. “I don’t want to hold that, since it’s been near your …” you shook your head.

“Fine, I’ll hold it and you read it…” Jay rolled his eyes and opened to the page with the article.

“You know, I couldn’t have just looked at it on the computer, right?” you asked Jay.

“Whatever just read it.”

Title: Onew and Jenny’s show public affection.

Yesterday, on the last showing of the musical starring boy band member, Onew got quite a surprise. After the end of the musical, his wife, Jenny Lee was spotted getting out of her seat and leaving the crowd. At that moment, Onew was in tears due to the end of the musical but then he ran off the stage and ran to Jenny.

Even though we’ve seen this couple for 4 years, it seems like we can never get enough of their sangtae-ness. Once again, the Tofu couple shows the clumsiness. When Jenny was walking out, she tripped and fell down but at that time, Onew seemed to have caught her but then they both fell down together. Isn’t that so like a drama? This couple will never seem to bore us. Onny condition FTW! XD

*Shows picture of you and Onew lying on the ground*

Anyways, moving on with the actual title of the article XD Fans spotted the two and started chanting out “Kiss” and it doesn’t seem like nothing new. (Remembers back to Jenny’s debut day when they ‘kissed’ on stage) and once again, they covered up the kiss from fans. It’s been how long and they’re still shy about it? But still… aren’t they just so cute? Not to mention their lil’ kid, Jung Hee who I must say is super adorable!

*Shows picture of you and Onew kissing with hands covering mouths*

I hope the best for the Tofu family in the future and I hope that we see more of them in the future.

You smiled happily as you finished reading the article. You then grabbed the article from Jay.

“Didn’t you say you didn’t want it?”

“I changed my mind.” You said smiling.

“Alright dinner!” said Christine.

You smiled as you folded the picture and put it in your pocket and you went to the table to eat dinner. You sat down next to Onew and smiled.

“Hey you…” Onew smiled at you.

You smiled. “Hey you…” you said back. Then you and Onew pecked it each on the lips.

“Eww… we’re trying to eat here!” everyone threw peas at you and Onew.

“When the k-pop said for you to be more public about your affections, don’t show it here.” said Jay.

“Yah! I have to clean this all up later on!” Christine complained.

“Sorry, we’ll can it up for you.”

So you and Onew spent the night having fun with everyone you loved. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

As much as this pains me, this is the second last chapter, the last chapter will be like 7 years later or something. So that's the end for the present :D