The truth...

I Can't Believe We Got Married!

 

You were sitting on Ji Yong’s couch watching TV when Ji Yong walked up to you.

“Hey… you want to talk about it?”

“I don’t know what to say…” you bit your bottom lip. “I know Onew wouldn’t be like this…” you shook your head.

“No one did Jenny ah.” Ji Yong patted your back.

You let out a sigh. “How am I going to tell everyone? Jay and Tiffany unni are going to be so sad and everyone is going to be talking about it on those K-pop websites…” you started crying. “I don’t know what to do…”

Ji Yong put his arm around you and patted your back. “Don’t worry, you have YG family.” He smiled.

You sniffed and looked up at Ji Yong and smiled. “And boy am I glad for that.”

“Not to mention you have Key and Christine.”

“I’m so grateful to have everyone supporting me.” you smiled.

“Of course you should be. Now go inside and get to bed, I’ll look after Jung Hee.” Ji Yong stood up and picked up Jung Hee. “Jung Hee ah, tonight, you’re going to sleep with uncle Ji Yong okay?”

“Can you handle him?”

“Of course! I can handle Sean hyung’s kids.” Ji Yong frowned at you. “Are you underestimating me?”

“No sir!” you saluted him and laughed. “I’m going to bed now…”

“Hurry up then.”

You walked into your room and laid down on the bed. Your mobile phone rang and you picked it up.

-------Phone call-------

You: Hello?
Onew: Jenny, you have to listen to me.
You: Aren’t I doing that right now?
Onew: Jenny, the guy in the picture is not me. You have to believe me. He is not me.
You: That’s the oldest excuse in the book. Find something more original.
Onew: Yeobo… that’s really not me. I never have anytime to cheat on you.
You: Cheaters always find their ways.
Onew: But I’m not a cheater. You can even ask the SHINee members… they are with me all the time when I’m not with you.
You: You know, I’m tired of talking about this.
Onew: Wait! Please don’t hang up. Please, just come home… I miss you and Jung Hee… please come home.
You: I don’t think so.
Onew: Jenny, think about it. We’ve been through so much. We fought so hard for this love, I’m not stupid, I wouldn’t throw it away. Please don’t throw it away.
You: Are you calling me stupid?
Onew: You are if you throw away our love.
You: What?
Onew: Listen. I’m tired of always being the guy that’s always misunderstood. I’m sick of you always being the victim. I’m a victim in this too. I’m being framed. Anyways, the person in those photos isn’t me. If you loved me a lot, you would have figured it out as soon as saw it. I guess I misunderstood our love. I put in so much and I only wished for happiness and understanding but you, you can’t even give me those simple things right now. I didn’t ask for much… I really didn’t…
You: I’m sorry that I couldn’t give you those things… Maybe you should go to her; maybe she’ll give those simple things to you.
Onew: I really don’t want this to be the end of us.
You: Until I find out the truth behind those pictures, our relationship is on hiatus. Good bye.

--------End of phone call--------

You threw the phone on the bed and started crying. You covered your mouth so no sound came out.

Ji Yong was outside of your room and he heard what you were saying. He reached for the door knob but then stopped.

“It’s her relationship…” he said quietly to himself as he turned around and walked back to his room. Then, Ji Yong’s phone rang he picked it up.

-------Phone call-------

Ji Yong: Hello? Who’s this?
Jung Woo: Hyung… it’s me… Jung Woo.
Ji Yong: Why are you calling me?
Jung Woo: Hyung… I’m really sorry… I’m so sorry…
Ji Yong: What did you do?!
Jung Woo: I-I-We…
Ji Yong: We?
Jung Woo: Me and my girlfriend wanted revenge… and now we regret it…
Ji Yong: You sent those pictures?!
Jung Woo: Hyung… calm down…
Ji Yong: How can I?! You hurt the person I love!
Jung Woo: We-We’re really sorry…
Ji Yong: Weren’t you satisfied with what you did to Jenny 5 years ago?! Why do you want her to suffer?!
Jung Woo: We don’t want her to suffer anymore… we’re really sorry.
Ji Yong: Does that make Jenny happy again?! Does it?!
Jung Woo: *no reply*
Ji Yong: Does it repair her relationship with her husband?!
Jung Woo: We’ll get them together.
Ji Yong: How do you suppose you’ll do that?
Jung Woo: Please let me talk to her.
Ji Yong: What makes you think that you have the right to talk to her?
Jung Woo: Because I can fix this.
Ji Yong: *no reply*
Jung Woo: Hyung, the only person who can make this right is me.
Ji Yong: Fine.

­--------Phone call is on hold­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-------

Ji Yong opened the door and walked to the room you were sleeping in. He then knocked on the door.

“Come in…” you said slowly. Ji Yong opened the door and gave the phone to you.

“Who called?”

“My brother…” Ji Yong’s face filled with shame.

“Your brother?”

Ji Yong slowly nodded his head. “I’m so sorry Jenny…” he said as you put the phone to your ear.

-------Phone call-------

You: Hello?
Jung Woo: Hello Jenny-sshi.
You: Why did you call?
Jung Woo: I want to apologise to you for the things that I have done to you.
You: Isn’t it a bit too late for that?
Jung Woo: No. I, I mean we did something very bad to you and Onew-sshi and we would like to apologise.
You: We?
Jung Woo: Do you remember a few days ago, when you saw Soo Jin?
You: She’s part of it?
Jung Woo: Yes, we took those pictures. The people in those pictures are us. The guy in it was me…
You: W-w-w-why? How?
Jung Woo: I got plastic surgery done to look like him…
You: *No response*
Jung Woo: We’re so sorry… please forgive us...
You: How can I?! You ruined my relationship… *cries*
Jung Woo: We genuinely sorry, we’ll never bother you again.
You: You! Both of you! Don’t you have any shame?! How could you two do such an evil thing?! You’re so lucky that you’re Ji Yong oppa’s brother or else you would be so dead. Argh! I can’t believe- *calms down* I hope you two live happily knowing that you two have ruined a relationship. You just made someone lose a husband, a soul mate, a friend and a lover.
Jung Woo: Sorry…
You: SORRY DOESN’T TURN BACK TIME! *calms down* You know what’s bad? An innocent child has now lost the opportunity to know what it’s like to have both parents. You didn’t hurt me the most. You hurt my son the most… I hope you’re happy.
Jung Woo: We’ll get you back together, just believe us.
You: You know what, even though I’ve just lost someone I love and this break up will be talked about a lot and I know, that my life in the next few months will be a living hell, it’s you and Soo Jin that I feel sorry for. People like you will never ever experience genuine happiness.

--------End of phone call--------

You hung up. You were filled up with different emotions. You walked outside to give Ji Yong back his phone. You knocked on the door and Ji Yong opened it.

“Here’s your phone back.”

“Thanks. So, what now?”

“It doesn’t matter; I’ll work this out on my own.” You turned around and started walking but Ji Yong grabbed your arm. You turned around.

“Jenny,” he gave you a serious look. “This whole thing started because of MY brother, so it concerns me.”

You let out a sigh. “I guess so… if you want to help, just come with me to Onew’s musical tomorrow. Now, let’s go to bed.” you smiled as you walked back to your room.

Ji Yong just looked at you. Just as you were about to walk into the room, you turned to Ji Yong. “Tell Jung Hee I said good night.” You smiled and walked into the room.