Tragedy Struck

I Can't Believe We Got Married!

“So you’re not pregnant?” Christine moved closer to you.

You nodded your head with your eyes wide open. “Yep. The doctor said so herself.”

“Damn…” Christine let out a sigh. “I could have sworn that you were pregnant”

You let out a sigh. “You actually had me believe that I was pregnant”

“Well, all the signs pointed to it. It would have been for normal people.”

“Yah!” you threw the pillow at Christine.

“What?!” Christine shouted at you but in a non serious manner. “You’re not a normal person because you’re so awesomely talented.” Christine smiled at you innocently. You glared at her.

“So anyways, what did the doctor say?”

“Well… she said that my condition on the inside was bad like I haven’t got enough nutrients in my body and stuff.”

Christine nodded her head. “Ahh… I thought like you had some big issue.” Christine then punched your arm.

“Yah! Why haven’t you looked after your health properly? Huh?” She started hitting you with a pillow.

“W-W-W-What? How did this become my fault?”

Christine hit you again. “Not your fault? Yah, you haven’t looked after your body properly and you say it’s not your fault?”

You blocked yourself with your arms. “Alright. Alright. It’s my fault.” Christine put the pillow down and you slowly put your arms down. “You’re the only person I don’t use violence on but I’m the only person you use violence on.” You frowned.

“What can I say? We’re special towards one another.” She smiled at you.

You smiled back at her and nodded your head and then changed to a serious face. “Yeah… so very special”

Your phone rang and you got a phone call.

“It’s Jay, he’s probably looking wondering where I am.”

“I’ll leave you to talk to him then.” Christine then walked away.

-------Phone call-------

You: Hey Jay, what’s up?
Jay: *silence*
You: Yah, this isn’t funny.
Jay: *Sniff* She’s not okay. *Cries*
You: Eh? Jay, what happened to Tiffany?
Jay: She’s- She’s- She’s *Cries*
You: Jay, where are you?
Jay: *silence*
You: Jay! Where are you?
Jay: Seoul Hospital
You: I’ll be right there.

--------End of phone call-------

“Jenny, what’s wrong? You were shouting.”

You stood up and ran to the door. “I’m sorry, I have to go. Something happened to Tiffany unni.”

Before she could say anything, you were already gone.

You quickly got into your car and drove to the hospital. You got out of the car and ran into the hospital. You then called Jay.

-------Phone call-------

You: Jay, which ward are you in?
Jay: Ma-Ma-Maternity
You: I’ll be right there.

-------End of phone call-------

You ran to the maternity ward and ran to the desk.

“Excuse me nurse, do you know that room Tiffany Park is in?”

“Umm… let me check.”

You pursed your lips together and you were all jumpy. Your index finger was tapping on your phone screen impatiently.

“She’s in room 206. You just go straight down this corridor and take the first left and her room should be the 7th room on the right.”

“Thank you” you bowed to the nurse and ran to Tiffany’s room. You ran in huffing and puffing for breath. You saw Jay sitting on the chair next to Tiffany’s bed.

Your eyes were wide open as you slowly walked up to Jay.

“Jay…” you shook him.

“Don’t wake him up” Tiffany said softly.

“Unni, what happened?” you asked worryingly.

She smiled softly but then broke down in tears. You went and sat down beside her on her bed.

“Unni… don’t cry, what happened?” you hugged her.

“I *cry* don’t know why *cry* the pregnancy was *cry* going great *cry*.” She cried.

“What do you mean? What happened to the baby?”

“We lost the baby…” Jay slowly sat up on his chair. His eyes were red and swollen.

“Jay… your eyes…”

“I’m so sorry… it’s my fault.” Tiffany started crying, she buried her face in her hands.

“No… it’s my fault… I didn’t look after you properly…” Jay then began crying too.

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

I didn’t know what to do. How on earth do I comfort them?

“Please don’t cry. It makes me sad to see this as well.”

I couldn’t help it, I soon found myself crying with them but silent tears, and I didn’t want them to feel sadder.

“I’ll be right back, I have to call Onew.” I walked outside of the room. My heart ached when I saw Tiffany and Jay looking so upset. Tears came rolling down my cheeks.

After calling Onew, I walked down to the front of the hospital to meet up with Onew.

“Jenny!” I turned around and saw Onew running towards me. “What’s wrong?”

“Tiffany and Jay lost the baby.” I couldn’t help but cry. I felt terrible inside and the thought of what Jay and Tiffany were going through was killing me.

Onew seemed to be in a worse state then I was. His usual happy face has changed into a face full of sadness. Tears were forming in his eyes; it now hurt me too to him like this. I wiped the tears away from his eyes with my thumbs.

“Yeobo... don’t cry. Let’s go to Tiffany’s room.” I grabbed his hand and led him to Tiffany’s room. The whole way he kept wiping his tears with his sleeve. This hurt me even more, seeing him cry, I didn’t know what to say to make anyone feel better, all I could do was hold their hand, hug them, wipe away their tears and listen to them but none of this fixed the problem.

We finally reached the room and Onew quickly ran over to Tiffany and gave her a hug and I walked over to Jay and gave him a bottle of water. Jay looked like he was in a really bad condition. His group members must be really worried for him.

I walked over to Onew and pulled him out of the room for a while.

“We should talk to them.” I suggested.

“Yeah. We should but I don’t think Tiffany noona wants to talk about it.” Onew pursed his lips together.

“No... she doesn’t want to talk to you about it but she’ll probably talk to me about it. Since we’re both girls.” I then looked over at Jay. “You go and get Jay out of this room and talk to him.”

“Me?!” Onew pointed to himself. I nodded my head and gave him my serious look.

“Now, go.” I pushed him into the room. You turned back and mouthed to me, “What am I meant to do?”

“Think of something.”

I walked over to Tiffany and sat down beside her on her bed.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! So how's the fanfic going along? Do you like it? Do you have any suggestions? I feel like I'm missing something... Aigoo...

Anyways, I'll try to update more often now :D ^^ Please look forward to them! ^^