Comeback

I Can't Believe We Got Married!

Sorry this chapter isn't going to be that interesting as the other but the next one, I shall make up for it. :) I promise.

----------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~The next day~~~~~

You and Onew were sleeping when you two heard banging on the door.

You sat quickly and looked around but then went back down to sleep. Onew pulled the cover away from his face and poked you.

“Honey, I think there’s someone at the door.”

“You open it...” you said lazily.

“You open it…” Onew poked you. You waved your hand around trying to whack his hand away.

“Yeobo... I don’t want to open it…” you put the cover over your head.

“YAH! YOU GUYS OPEN UP!” Jay shouted out.

“Hyung… five more minutes…”

“Right… do I look childish to you?”

“Honey, we’ll both go” you tapped Onew on the shoulder.

You and Onew both got out of the bed and walked towards the door until you stopped him.

“You want to make Jay freak out?” you smiled cheekily.

Onew rubbed his hands together, smiled and nodded his head.

“Take off your shirt”

“Eh? But it’s cold…”

“I’ll hug you, don’t worry”

“Pshh… any excuse to see me shirtless…” Onew muttered as he took off his shirt.

You slapped his arm. “Pssh, Jonghyun’s abs are way better anyways” you shrugged your shoulders and looked away casually.

Onew smiled sarcastically at you and then did a serious face. You laughed.

“YAH! What are you two doing there? Hurry up and open the door.” Jay shouted from outside.

You nudge Onew and he opened the door a little bit. Jay’s face turned pale. You then went and hugged Onew from behind and poked your head out to the side.

“Hey Jay!” you said excitedly.

“W-W-W-What were-you-you-you two-doing?” Jay stuttered. You and Onew held in your laughter.

“Well… we were wearing on our clothes but then you kept hurrying us up so...”

“Oh my god! I don’t need to know! Just quickly get changed! We’re leaving to go home soon. Aish!” Jay frowned and walked away while shaking his head.

You and Onew stuck your heads out watching Jay walking away, once he went back his room you and Onew went back into the room.

“Yeobo, that was so funny!” Onew started laughing.

“I know! His face was priceless” you joined in with the laughing.

After laughing for a really long time, you both finally calmed down and started packing your things up.

“I can’t believe that Tiffany unni is pregnant”

“Yeah… I’m going to be an uncle soon”

“That kid is sure going to be spoilt a lot…” you smiled.

“Or be crushed under your brother’s over-protectiveness.” Onew mumbled.

“I know… but he only does it because he cares… and also because it’s him” you patted Onew’s back.

“Honey, are you done with the packing?” You said as you zipped your bag.

“Yeobo, can you help me zip up my bag? It’s a little… big” You walked over to Onew’s suitcase and you were about to sit on it when Onew jumped onto the suitcase.

You frowned at him and he smiled like a kid at you.

“Yeobo, can you zip up my bag for me?” Onew pouted and shook your arm. You let out a sigh and zipped his bag.

There was a knock on the door and Tiffany walked in.

“Alright you two, let’s go. Jay is getting a little grumpy”

“We’re coming!” you and Onew dragged your suitcases out to the car and put them in the car.

You and Onew went and sat in the back seats.

“Jay, can we stop somewhere to eat breakfast?” Tiffany asked.

“Sure, where do you want to go?”

“KFC!” You and Onew stuck your heads in between Jay and Tiffany.

Tiffany laughed while Jay gave you two a are-you-serious look.

“No, that’s not good for the baby”

“Well no fast food place is good for a baby” you argued back.

“So? Anywhere is better than KFC”

“You take that back”

“No”

“Fine, be like that” you glared at Onew.

Jay started the engine and started driving. Onew looked at you and smirked.

“Jenny ah, maybe we should give Tiffany noona and Jay hyung a NIECE or NEPHEW”

You were surprised by what he said but then caught on.

“I guess there’s nothing wrong with it. Jay doesn’t let me eat these unhealthy foods because he probably WANTS ME to be in a GOOD CONDITION to HAVE KIDS.” You said laughing quietly afterwards. You and Onew were laughing quietly.

“Yeobo, do you our first kid to be the SAME AGE as Tiffany noona and Jay hyung’s kid?”

“Hmm… I think I should. It would be so cool. They’ll go to school together and graduate together. How cute!” you pretended to squeal out of excitement.

Jay start coughing and Tiffany patted his back.

“Honey, are you okay?”

“Hmm? Umm… yeah… totally”

You and Onew smiled cheekily at one another. “Umm… I guess we should conceive it soon so that it could be born around the same time and Tiffany’s kid.”

“Good idea! Well… neither of us have a schedule tonight…”

“I’ve changed my mind! Let’s go to KFC! It won’t do any harm” Jay shouted. You and Onew high-fived each other. Jay shook his head and Tiffany giggled. You all finally reached KFC and you and Onew both ran into KFC.

“Let’s eat as much as our stomach desire”

~~~~~2 days later~~~~~

You walked into the recording studio in the YG building waiting for Teddy to come. You were warming up your vocals when Teddy walked in.

“Jenny!”

“Sunbae!” you said excitedly as you rain up to him for a hug.

“Rest time is over; it’s time to prepare for your comeback.”

“Yeah!” you said excitedly.

“Well, I’ve written this song for you, tell me how it is”

After listening to the demo, you were a little surprised.

“Sunbae… why is the song very cutesy?”

“I’m giving you a new image.”

“Sunbae, are you okay?” you put your hand on his forehand but he moved it away.

“I’m fine, I know you like being unique so I decided to give you something different, you know, a cute image. Not that many people can pull off the cute concept you know.”

“I see… but… cute? Really? Can’t I feature someone? So I don’t have to suffer this alone?” you used your puppy eyes to plead to him.

“I knew you would ask that so I decided to let CL feature in your song”

“Oh really? But… CL… isn’t really into that cutesy stuff…”

“Exactly” Teddy winked at you.

“Sunbae, you’re mean”

“Well… she made fun of me” Teddy frowned and crossed his arms like a kid.

“You can only be like this in YG” you laughed.

“Yep, only in YG”

“Sunbae, let’s start working on recording the song.” You suggested.

After recording the song, it was already late at night. You went home and as soon as you opened the door and saw Onew sitting on the couch sleeping. You smiled and walked over to him.

“Tofu ah… wake up…” you softly shook Onew awake. Onew grabbed your arm and pulled you down.

“Sleep here with me…”

“I know you’re tired but let’s sleep in our bed, it’s more comfy and I’ve had a tiring day today.” You kissed Onew and stood up.

“Fine… but you have to help me up.” Onew put his arm up for you to pull him up but you never did. When he opened his eyes, you were already walking towards the bathroom and he stood up.

“Jenny! Wait for me!” he ran after you.

“BWOH?!” you turned around and crossed your arms at him.

“Umm… I meant… you know… don’t leave me in the lounge room by myself… I didn’t mean to… go to… the…” Onew stuttered.

You laughed and walked up to him and gave him a kiss. “Go to bed honey. I’ll take a shower and be right out.”

Onew nodded his head. “I’ll be waiting.” Onew wriggled his eyebrows.

“ert!” you blushed and ran into the bathroom.

After showering, you went into your room and got into bed.

“So what did you do today?” Onew asked you.

“I started recording songs for my comeback”

“Really? I did the same thing! SHINee is having a comeback soon too.”

“Hmm... well mine is going to be in 1 months”

“Really? Jenny, that’s when my comeback is too.”

“Looks like I’ll be smashing you in the charts then.” You shrugged your shoulders.

Onew scoffed at your comment. “Excuse me, but SHINee will smash you in the charts.”

“Really now?” you moved closer to Onew.

“Yes” Onew moved closer to you.

“Are you sure about that?”

“I’m very sure.” Your faces were only a few centimetres apart. You started blushing a lot and you got embarrassed so you laid down, turned off the lights and put the blanket over your head.

Onew laughed, “It’s been 4 years Jenny and you still blush in these situations?”

You pulled the blanket away from your face. “Yes. Yes I do.”

Onew then tapped his fingers on his lips and smirked. “I wonder what would happen if I did this!” Onew then moved close to you and hugged you. You were squealing and fidgeting.

~~~~~4 months later~~~~~

“Welcome back to Inkigayo! We have two finalists.” Said Yong Hwa.

“Yes. We have SHINee and Jenny who have been battling it out for first place” said Sulli.

“I wonder who will win, the husband or the wife?” Jo Kwon asked.

“Okay, let’s find out who will be in first place!” Yong Hwa slowly opened the envelope. “And the winner of tonight’s Inkigayo is… Jenny!”

You and Onew hugged each other and you went up and got your trophy. After the show, you were backstage celebrating since it was you last week of promoting your songs and that you’ll be taking a break.

“Thanks Teddy sunbae, I never knew that the cute concept would work but it did”

“No probs.” Teddy raised his cup to you.

Then you heard a knock at your door. You opened the door, and saw Onew standing there with other SHINee members and Sulli.

“Unni!” Sulli went up to hug you.

“Hey Sulli! You act as if I haven’t seen you in ages. We just chatted like 3 days ago.”

“That’s not enough! Unni, since your taking a break, we need to hang out more.”

“Arasseo. Arasseo.” You nodded your head and smiled.

Sulli then went off to chat with Minzy and Onew was about to hug you but then Jonghyun jumped in and hugged you.

“Jenny ah! Oppa really misses you!” You laughed awkwardly as everyone stared at you.

“Oppa... I can’t breathe...”

“Can’t away from her!” Key pulled Jonghyun away from you. “It’s my turn with her”

Key turned around to face you. “Jenny ah!”

“Key oppa!” you both hugged each other.

You let go and hugged Taemin and Minho.

“Yah, yah. That’s enough. You guys are hugging MY wife.” Onew slapped people’s arms away and hugged you.

Everybody laughed. Then everyone went to a restaurant to celebrate your success.