Welcome to the world

I Can't Believe We Got Married!

 

Title: Something fishy is going on…

Just this afternoon, some K-pop singers have started posting mysterious things on network sites like me2DAY, minihompy, cyworld, daum and twitter. First, it was Heechul with this message:

Heechul: Omo! Omo! It’s coming! I can’t wait to see you baby~

I know, I’d think that he was dating someone but then other K-pop singers started posting up similar messages.

G-Dragon: So excited, I’m going to see you soon.
Key: This is so awesome~! The day that everyone is waiting for has come early!~ Christmas in July… well… January
Jonghyun: What a surprise, no one was expecting it.
Dara: Kya~ Such great news today :)
Sulli: Surprise party revealed a really big surprise.
Jay: AWESOME NEWS TODAY!!!!! I’M SO OVER THE MOON!!!!
Taecyeon: I did not see that one coming
Minzy: I can’t wait to see you baby~~~
CL: This is the best news I’ve heard in a long time. This stops us thinking about the drought :)

Strangely, these are only SM and YG artists along with some of the 2PM members. These messages seem so weird and mysterious; fans have been trying to find out what it is. So what do you guys think it is?

~~~~~~~~~

 “ARGHH!!!!!!!!!!” you were screaming in pain as you sat in the back of the car. You squeezed Onew’s hand really hard.

“ARGHH!!!!!!!!!!!” Onew shouted out.

Key laughed. “I can’t tell who is in labour right now.”

You tried to laugh but all that came out of your mouth were screams.

“Jonghyun… hurry…” Onew said in pain.

“Hyung! I can’t! I’m already going 73 in a 70 zone. Don’t rush me!” Jonghyun started to panic.

“Oppa… please ARGH!!!” you tightened your grip on Onew’s hand.

“ARGH!!!!!” Onew and you screamed out at the same time.

“Like I said, I can’t tell who’s in labour right now.” Key laughed.

“Really oppa?!!! Laughing hur ARGH!!!!” you were sweating profusely and you were trying to take in deep breaths.

“Sorry Jenny ah.”

“Did you call the hospital?” Onew asked Key.

“Yeah, they said that they’re waiting at the emergency gates with a wheelchair ready and everything.”

“Okay good.”

You finally arrived at the hospital. Everyone was freaking out especially Onew.

“Dude, why are you freaking out? It’s Jenny that’s going to pop a watermelon out of her and you’re freaking out?” Jonghyun asked Onew.

“Did you just call my baby a watermelon?!” you shouted out. You grabbed Jonghyun’s shirt and tightened your grip because you were in so much pain.

“Sorry, sorry. Sorry. Please… let go…” Jonghyun’s face was full of sacredness. You finally let go of his shirt after holding on it for a long time. You were taken into the delivery room and Onew went in with you.

“Oh dear god… that was scary.” Jonghyun let out a sigh of relief.

~~~~~~~~

“Push! The baby is almost out!”

“ARGH!!!!!!!!!” you screamed out.

“It’s alright yeobo. Just keep breathing. Deep breaths.” Onew took in deep breaths.

Then you heard the cries of a baby, you smiled and let out a sign of relief. You were breathing heavily.

“Congratulations Mr and Mrs Lee, it’s a baby boy.” The nurse passed the baby to you. You looked at the baby…

“Hey you… you’re so tiny… you seemed to be so big when you were inside me…” you smiled.

Onew smiled and let the baby wrap its hand around his finger. “Welcome to the world my baby boy…”

Onew walked forward a little and saw the blood on the ground. He stood there and froze. You looked at him strangely. Then Onew stumbled and was about to fall but then the nurses helped him stand up and took him outside.

You laughed. “I’ll be fine. Go outside and take a rest. Your hand must be in pain right now.” Onew nodded and walked outside with the nurse.

You looked at your baby boy. “Your daddy is so funny. Don’t you think?” you smiled and kissed the baby on the head.

~~~~~~~~~~~

You were taken to your hospital room and the baby was sleeping while Onew was holding the baby in his arm. Key, Jonghyun, Christine, Minho along with their kids, 2ne1 and Big Bang walked in.

“Hey Jenny” They said quietly.

You smiled and waved at them.

“Oh! Is this him?” Christine walked up to Onew.

“Unni! He’s really cute!” said Minzy.

Everyone was surrounding Onew and the baby except Jiyong and Key who walked up to you.

“So how are you?” Jiyong asked you.

“I’m doing well. I’m just glad that the baby came out healthy. That’s all that matters.”

“Jenny ah, what’s the baby’s name?”

You smiled. “Jung Hee, Lee Jung Hee.”

“What a cute name!” said Daesung.

“Jung Hee ah, uncle Taeyang is going to take a picture of you and put it up on twitter.” Taeyang took out his phone.

“Wait, why don’t you send it to everyone and then everyone posts it up onto the net at the same time. It would be so awesome!” Key suggested.

“That would be so cool.” You smiled.

Taeyang took the picture and sent it to everyone in YG and you sent it to everyone in SM and you told them about the message.

Dara smiled. “Now, we just have to wait until 7:30pm”