Aegyo

I Can't Believe We Got Married!

 

Title: And another one joins the Twitter band wagon

You know the wonderful world of Twitter where celebrities post pictures and give us a little insight of what happens in their life. Gosh, I sound so stalker-ish. Anyways, recently, Jenny Lee has recently jumped on the Twitter band wagon and she has posted up a picture of her with the members of 2ne1 and Big Bang.

*Shows picture of the group photo*

Caption: “YG Family!~ Big Bang is back in home soil. Kekeke I wonder where I am…”

The picture is so cute! Hmm… looking at the photo, you can’t see Jenny anywhere until you look closely. Hmm… I wonder where she is… Kekeke. If you don’t believe that this is Jenny’s real account, YG officials have released statements:

                “It is confirmed that Jenny has made a Twitter account. Please treat her well and give her help.”

Many people have left comments on her twitter,

“You finally made a twitter; it’s going to be more exciting now.”
“Before we could only see you on variety shows now we get to hear from you more often. Yay!”
“Ninja Jenny! Hiding from us like that. YG family so cute together.”
“YG family is so close to one another. But where is Se7en and Gummy and Teddy?”
“How cute? I have a feeling you and Heechul oppa will be on Twitter non-stop now.”

You can follow Jenny on twitter here: *fake twitter link xD*

~~~~~Onew’s POV~~~~~

Eh? Jenny has a twitter now? How come she hasn’t told me? Hmm… she is cute in the photo though… At least she covered the baby bump.

“Hey yeobo, what do you want for dinner?”

Speaking of the devil… here she is. I glared at her.

“Onew, go and wear on a shirt…”

“Why? You can’t resist this body can you?” I , then I realised that I was meant to be upset with her, I changed my face back to the pouty face.

“What?” she gave me a what-the-heck look.

“You made a Twitter account?”

“Yeah.” She nodded her head as if nothing happened.

“And you didn’t tell me?”

“I’m sorry, was I meant to?”

“Hmph!” I frowned and crossed my arms like a kid.

She laughed and walked up to me and sat down beside me.

“Aigoo… is someone throwing a hissy fit when their pregnant wife is trying to hold in all her mood swings?” Jenny gritted her teeth.

Crap. I’m scared… My body tensed up. I gulped.

“Jenny… I’m really sorry…”

She glared at me but then her lips curled up and then she broke out in a laughing fit.

“You should have seen your face.” She said in between laughs.

I pouted and crossed my arms and turned around so that my back was facing hers.

“Aww… don’t be like that…” She hugged me from behind. I couldn’t help but smile then; I felt something tap my back a little bit.

“Jenny, why did you tap me?”

“Eh?” she asked in a surprised tone. “I don’t know… I didn’t tap you.”

I turned around and Jenny and I looked at one another with surprised faces.

“The baby kicked!” I said excitedly as put my hand on Jenny’s belly. Our baby was kicking.

“See Onew? Our baby doesn’t like it when you’re mean to me.”

I gasped. “I see how it is. You’re already taking your mother’s side.” I crossed my arms, “Damn, I should have made twins.”

Jenny laughed. “What? I’ll be twice the size I am now.”

“I wouldn’t mind. Twins would be awesome especially one boy and one girl.” I said smiling happily.

Jenny stared at me with a are-you-serious look. “You have a baby on the way and you want two more?” She put up two fingers. I chuckled. Her face was so cute! I wonder whose face will be cuter, hers or the baby. Kekeke.

“So how is the book going along?”

“What book?”

“The one your dad wrote for you.”

“Oh. I’ve finished it.”

I’ve finished it twice. It wasn’t because I didn’t understand the information; it was because I couldn’t understand my dad’s handwriting. He was probably in a rush to write it or something because there were spelling mistakes and a lot of words were crossed out and my dad’s handwriting is so messy.

“Oh, that’s great because Jay wants the book.”

I was surprised, someone like him would ask for this book since he seems very prepared for this.

“Why does he want it?”

Jenny shrugged her shoulders and stood up.

“I don’t know. Looks like Tiffany unni has much more ‘mood swings’ issue than I do.” She giggled a little before walking into the kitchen.

The thought of Tiffany noona being more emotional than she was before we were young was really scary.

~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~

“Jin Ki ah, can you tell Tiffany to come down to come down to eat dinner.” Said mum. “It has

“Neh umma.” I ran to Tiffany’s room and knocked on the door.

“Noona. Come out for dinner”

“Coming”

“Noona… umma said to come out and eat dinner now…”

I heard stomping and I stepped back a little bit.

“WHAT?” She opened the door and stared at me with her laser beam eyes. “I SAID I WAS COMING! WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING ME SO MUCH?!!” Her eyes were piercing through my soul.

I was terrified, scared to the bone. I stood there and my legs were shaking. My eyes were stinging and I felt like I was at my weakest then.

“WHY ARE CRYING! GOSH, YOU’RE SUCH A CRY BABY!” She walked past me and pushed me aside.

I just stood there crying.

“Aigoo… Jin Ki ah, please stop crying. Noona is very sorry, please stop crying. Tiffany noona will buy you a lollipop later on okay?”

I never understood why she was like that. One moment she was nice, the next, she can try to kill you with a pick axe. Only one word to describe it; scary. Even though I was 12 and she was 14, I was so scared, even at school I would try to avoid her.

I nodded my head slowly and she smiled at me. “Now, come on, let’s go. Mummy is waiting for us.”

“It only happens for a week of every month...” I whispered to myself. Especially around the middle of the month, that was when she was at her worst.

~~~~~~End of flashback~~~~~~

I shuddered. I remembered, one summer, she was so scary, I almost wet myself.

“Yeobo, you cold? We’re in summer and the temperature is like 40 degrees.” Said Jenny as I snapped out of my thoughts.

“Eh?”

“Dinner is ready and you just shuddered in about 40 degree weather.”

“Oh. I’m not cold. It’s like super hot. That’s why I’m not wearing a shirt.” I smiled at her.

“Alright. Hurry up, if you’re not coming to eat dinner, I guess me and the baby will have to finish it ourselves.”

She patted her stomach and smiled happily as she skipped to the kitchen and carried out a tray with a lot of side dishes and only one bowl of rice.

I opened my mouth and gawked at her. She smiled at me and shrugged her shoulders and began eating. I gasped and jumped off the couch. I ran to the kitchen, grabbed chopsticks and a bowl and filled it with rice. I ran to Jenny.

She was about to grab for a piece of rice cake when I used the chopsticks to whack away her hand.

“Ow…” she rubbed her hand slowly as she pouted at me.

“Should have waited for me.” I grabbed her hand and rubbed it. “I’m sorry…” I tried to smile cutely at her.

“Hmph!” she tried to pull my hand away but I held onto it tight and tried to show her some aegyo and I saw her smile a little bit.

“Aish, I keep falling for your stupid aegyo.” She leant over the table and pinched my cheeks. I rubbed my cheeks. “Alright, let’s eat dinner.”  

~~~~~End of Onew's POV~~~~~