Hmm....

I Can't Believe We Got Married!

 

Title: SHINee’s Onew joins the twitter world.

Just recently, his wife, Jenny Lee joined the twitter and now Onew has followed along and made a twitter account. The couple has been spotted sending messages to one another through twitter.

“@J_Effect, Yah! How come you made a twitter account w/o telling me?”

“@The_condition, SURPRISE!! Keke ^^”

“@J_Effect, Hmph! I wanted to be the first to follow you”

“@The_condition, hahaha, someone is jealous…”

Aren’t these two just too cute?! I guess it’s really great to see Jenny and Onew on twitter. We haven’t heard a lot from the couple for the past 7 months.

Here is Onew’s twitter: www.twitter.com/Jenny’soneandonly

Here is Jenny’s twitter: www.twitter.com/Onew’soneandonly

But sadly, Onew hasn’t been on twitter that much and has only been conversing with Jenny. Is Onew slowly falling off the Twitter bandwagon?

(Obviously this is fake xD)

~~~~~~~~~~

You were at home alone when you heard the doorbell. You stood up slowly and made your way slowly to the door.

“I’m sorry, I might take a while!” you shouted out.

“It’s okay! I can wait!” the person replied. You recognised the voice and smiled.

“Ji Yong oppa! Just wait a second! I’m a little slower than usual!” you shouted out as you walked towards the door.

“Okay!”

You finally reached the door and you opened it. You saw Ji Yong and smiled; he went up and hugged you.

“Aish, you’re too heavy to lift now.”

You scoffed at his comment and looked down at your belly. “Baby, did you hear that? Uncle Ji Yong says that we’re too heavy now.” You did a sad face.

“Aww… but you’re never too heavy to be hugged.” He hugged you again and you glared at him.

“You’re lucky you’re good with your words.” You punched his arm. “So, what brings you here today?”

“I came here to visit you and to check up on you.” Ji Yong walked in and closed the door. “So anyways, tell me, how are you? Is the baby giving its mum a hard time?”

You nodded your head but then punched Ji Yong’s arm. “Yah, my baby is not an ‘it’!”

“Sorry. Sorry!” Ji Yong put his hands up as if he was surrendering.

You glared at him but then smiled. “Good to see you’ve learnt your lesson.” 

“You look tired. Haven’t you got enough sleep?” Ji Yong has a concerned look on his face.

“Nah, I’m getting enough sleep, it’s just that I’m pregnant, so I always look tired. Onew is the one that’s not getting enough sleep.” You chuckled.

Ji Yong had a confused look on his face.

“Oh, because, after listening to Onew’s dad’s advice, we put a mini fridge in our room and every night, when I got a craving, I would get out of bed and go to the fridge to get food but like fridge’s lights are really bright and well, Onew can’t sleep when there’s light.”

“Oh… wait, so you’re walking around the room in the dark?”

“No.” you shook your head. “I use my phone as a light.” You shrugged your shoulders.

“That’s really dangerous Tofu ah; you should really turn the lights on.”

“That’s what Onew said but I know how much he can’t sleep so yeah.”

“Such a shame, you always win arguments, even when you’re wrong.”

“I know, I’m so pro.” You smiled innocently.

“Oh Tofu, you’re so modest.” Ji Yong messed up your hair and you frowned.

“Not cool oppa. Not cool.”

“I know it’s not, it’s awesome!”

You let out a sigh and grabbed the bag that Ji Yong was holding. “What’s in here?” You looked inside and pulled out something that was wrapped with a really nice design and a pretty bow on top.

“A present?” you asked him.

“No Tofu, it’s a bomb. What do you think?” Ji Yong said sarcastically.

“I was just asking…” you said sadly but then you changed to a happy face. “Is it for me?”

Ji Yong nodded his head and you quickly unwrapped the present. You opened in but nothing was in there.

“Umm… I think you forgot to put the present inside the box…”

“What? I did?” Ji Yong took the box away from you and looked inside. “Seungri…”

You laughed. “Maybe you should wrap it next time instead of getting Seungri oppa to do it.”

Ji Yong shrugged his shoulders. “I guess I’ll just have to make it up to you.”

“Nah, it’s alright. I don’t really anything. I have to TV to keep me entertained.”

Ji Yong made an “O” shape with his mouth. “You saying that the TV is more entertaining than I am?”

“Yep, oh, and Daesung oppa is on Family Outing.” You said happily as you sat down on the couch.

You realised that Ji Yong went into the kitchen. “Oppa, what are you doing in the kitchen?”

“I’m making you lunch”

“You don’t need to. I’m not hungry.”

Ji Yong gave you a doubtful look and you looked down. “Okay… maybe a little tiny bit. But it’s the baby that wants the food not me.”

Ji Yong laughed. “Don’t put the blame on the baby. Oh, and is there anything that you want me to make?”

“Nope. Nothing in particular.”

“But, aren’t you meant to be craving for like specific stuff?”

“I’m not very picky.”

After cooking lunch, Ji Yong brought the food to the table and you happily picked up our chopsticks and started eating the food happily.

Ji Yong let out a sigh. “Jenny, what’s wrong?”

You slowly looked up at him and swallowed the food.

“What do you mean?” you smiled.

“Put that smile away. I know you too well to know that something’s wrong.”

You looked down and played with the food in your bowl.

“Jenny…”

You looked up and smiled. “It’s nothing. I’m pregnant. Mood swings are common.” You shrugged your shoulders.

Ji Yong eyed you and you started to feel uncomfortable.

“Onew is acting differently.” you mumbled hoping that Ji Yong wouldn’t hear it.

“What?”

“He’s not the way he is usually.” You put you chopsticks and let out a sigh.

“Is that it?” Ji Yong stood up and sat down next you. “Jenny ah, Onew has been really busy lately and you know he’s in that musical now and what makes it worse is that you can’t go and see him perform so he’s probably a little bit upset about that but he’ll get over it. Don’t worry.” Ji Yong patted your back as you nodded your head.

“Okay… I’m taking things out of perspective aren’t I?”

“Yes. So stop worrying about it and just be happy and look after the baby.”

You nodded your head and smiled.

“So how much longer is it til I get to see my niece/nephew?”

“The baby is due 2 weeks.” You put up two fingers and smiled happily.

“Whoa! I just remembered about 8 months ago when I got the phone call from you and now; you’re going to have the baby soon. Time sure went by quickly.”

“I know. I’ll finally be able to see my baby.”

“It’s amazing you hid it from the fans for so long.”

“That’s how ninja I am” you laughed.

“I know you are.” Ji Yong messed up your hair.

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~Onew’s POV~~~~~

It’s so strange, lately, I feel as if someone is stalking me. Probably just the reporters. What’s also strange is that lately, I’ve been seeing this guy a lot, like whenever I’m at a schedule or something, I’d see him. I only recognise him by the tattoo on his arm but I swear that guy is everywhere. Even the SHINee members have been seeing him.

“Hyung, that guy is here today.” Said Taemin.

“You didn’t have to tell us, that guy is always here.” Jonghyun said suspiciously.

“I know, but then again, manager hyung might have hired him as an assistant or something.” said Minho.

I nodded my head slowly. If manager hyung did hire this guy, why hasn’t he told us about him? And this guy is always wearing a cap and sunglasses. This guy definitely doesn’t want a tan.

“So weird, he’s always wearing a cap and sunnies.”

“He wants to be sun safe. I understand him though; my skin is terrible especially in this heat.” Key fanned himself.

“Seriously Key?”

“What? I’m an idol. I have to look good for my fans.”

Even though I was joking and laughing with the rest of the SHINee members, I couldn’t help but look at that guy. I could tell that he was looking at me too. Something doesn’t seem right.

~~~~~End of Onew’s POV~~~~~

-----------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry! I know, I've been slacking off lately but it's because I've been really busy but still, I know it's no excuse to not continue writing these fanfics. I'm also not going to make this fanfic very long because well, I don't want to drag it out for too long and make it boring. So it'll probably end at chapter 20 or something. 

Please forgive me for not updating lately. I'm really sorry.