Her past

I Can't Believe We Got Married!

 

Since today is Halloween, I'm going to (No... I'm not going to include monsters or supernatural beings in this chapter) XD
Okay, like I was saying earlier, since it's Halloween, I'm going to write on the evil side a little which means, this chapter will not be about the Tofu Family but about the mysterious guy. Cause we have to find out what he's up to. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~Jung Woo’s POV~~~~~ (If you don’t remember, he was the mysterious guy Onew was talking about)

“Thanks babe, with this, we’ll both be able to get back at those two.” I said as I hugged Soo Jin.

Soo Jin and I have a lot of things in common, we’re always in the shadows of our family members, our family doesn’t love you, we were left in the cold to fend for ourselves, and we had to do many things that we’re not proud of to get to where we are today and most of all;

WE WERE BOTH HURT BY THE SO CALLED ‘TOFU COUPLE’.

“No need to thank me baby. It’s all part of our plan isn’t it?”

I hugged her. In my 26 years of living, she’s the only one that cares for me and actually showed me love and I’m the only one that shows her love. We’re fighting this world together.

“I made sure that your face was covered so you don’t have to worry about anything.” I showed her the pictures on the camera.

We both sat on the bed and wore on our clothes. I got out of bed and stood at the end of the bed, buttoning up my shirt.

“Baby, how are you going to release the pictures?”

“You know, since one of them showed mercy towards me, I’m going to give them less pain.”

“You’re not going to reveal it to the press?” Soo Jin asked me.

I just love it how she understands me. I leant forward and kissed her. She smiled at me.

“That was a present for getting it right on the first go.”

I looked at her and all the evilness in me disappeared.

“So you’re going to send it to them?”

“No, just one of them.”

She gave me a confused look and I swear it was filled with cuteness.

“I’m going to send it to Jenny, what she’ll do with it is her problem. All I know is that, it’ll definitely rock up the relationship and soon, the nation’s couple will break up.” I smirked.

“After Jenny sees these pictures, she’ll go crazy and with the post baby stress. She’s bound to lose it.”

I smiled at her. I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the bed. “Come on, let’s go on a date.”

“Alright. Just let me get changed first.” She smiled as she pushed me towards the door.

“What? I’ve already seen everything.”

She scoffed and playfully slapped me. “Baby… just get out, I need to change.” She smiled and opened the door and pushed me out.  

She finally got changed and walked out. “Where to?”

“How about we take some pictures with this camera and then print out the photos?” I held up the camera that was used to take the photos.

“Okay! Let’s go eat lunch first.” She grabbed my hand and we walked out of the house.

~~~~~End of Jung Woo’s POV~~~~~

~~~~~Soo Jin’s POV~~~~~

I’m so glad I’m finally going to get revenge on Jenny and Onew. Especially Jenny, she ruined everything for me.

~~~~~~~~Flash back~~~~~~~~

“And first place for this years’ exam is Lee Jin Ki!” The teacher announced. “And in second place is Shin Soo Jin! Everyone congratulate the two on their good marks for this year.”

Everyone clapped and I stood up and bowed. I was happy; I wasn’t first place but I was second and as long as I kept that position, I was fine it with it.

“Whoa… good job Jinnie.” Said my best friend as he patted my back. He was a nice guy; note the key word, “WAS”.

~~~~~~

I lay on the bed crying. I held onto the sheets really tight and used it to cover my body.

“I thought you would have been better.” He said to me as he buttoned up his shirt.

“W-W-W-Why did you do this?” I found myself the courage to ask him.

He looked at me and laughed. “Because I wanted your body.” He walked up to me and backed away from him. He smirked and he put his finger under my chin and lifted up my head.

“I can’t believe that someone as smart as you would fall for such a trick.” He scoffed and backed away.

“Whatever, I’m going to school now.” He picked up his bag and walked out of the room.

“Bye” the last thing I heard him say before he closed the door. I sat on the bed crying and crying.

“I was so stupid!!  How could I have even liked this son of a *****?!!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~

That was just the least of my worries. I was pregnant with that bastard’s kid and my parents kicked me out of the house. Not that I cared anyways, they’ve never loved me. They were probably celebrating that I was gone. I had no place to go and no one took me in. I had to beg for food!! Not ONE person gave me food. Not ONE person gave me money. Not ONE person helped me. Not ONE.

Then, one day, an old man came up to me and took me in. He even help pay for the abortion of the baby, but I guess, nothing comes without a price. He was boss in a loan shark organisation and since I was the only thing with a brain there, I had to help him do bad things to good people. But I kept my mouth shut and soon, I came back to school as a new person, a much tougher person. The look on that idiot’s face when he saw me.

I knew that, that old man isn’t going to be here forever but I expected to get some of his fortune when he died but I got NOTHING, even after all the things I did for him. From that day, I knew that I had to make go on with life on my own and that if I wanted to go to the top university, I had to get it through scholarship.

I studied my head off, day and night. I did everything to ensure that no one took my rank away from me. But unfortunately for me, I came third place in the whole school.

“I’m sorry Miss Shin; we don’t take third place for the scholarship, but we are willing to put you on the waiting list.”

I was furious but why does this have to do with Jenny? Well, she just had to join my school and take first place in the whole school and bump me down to third place.

~~~~~End of flash back~~~~~

“If it wasn’t for her, I would’ve been successful.” I said to myself.

“We both would have been.” Jung Woo intertwined his fingers with mine. I looked up at him and smiled. “But at least I met you.”

“And that’s all that matters.” He held my face in his hands and kissed me. Jung Woo is the only person I can trust.

I’m glad I met Jung Woo even though it wasn’t the best place to meet your other half. I met him at prison, at first, we closed ourselves away from one another but soon we opened up and realised that we had the same enemies. How I got in gaol, I’ll tell you now.

~~~~~~Flash back~~~~~~

After being rejected from scholarship, I had to work to pay for the rent for the house, since there was no more school; I worked to the early morning. One morning, I was walking home from work when that the father of my unborn- now dead bastard child came up to me.

“Hey… how you doing?” he asked me as he my arm. It sent shivers down my spine but I didn’t let it show. Then, a thought came up in my mind. I realised that since I have no future, there’s no way I could make it worse.

“Nothing much since the day you ruined my life.”

“Aww… come on. Don’t be like that. We were best friends weren’t we?” he grabbed onto my arm.

I scoffed at what he said. “Best friends? I don’t think so. We were nothing. You took advantage of me.”

“And I don’t regret it at all. I made my mark on you. So you’re mine. Get it?” His eyes were full of anger and intimidation.

I laughed in my head. If this was a year ago, I would have been scared. Now, I just laugh at how pathetic it looks.

Then, I decided I will continue with my plan.

“So… you’re saying that you want to make a second mark?” I asked him seductively.

He smiled. “I like this new side. Maybe you’ll be better second time around?”

“Yeah, I won’t make the same mistake I did last time.”

“Good so let’s go.”

He took me to his house and he was still living with his parents. How pathetic, I stopped living with mine ages ago.

We were in his room and I looked around. Posters of girl groups? How low.

One think I learnt from that old loan shark was that, ‘everywhere you go, bring protection’.

As that idiot was taking off his shirt, I took out my pocket knife and stabbed him to death. I then walked out casually out of his room with his warm blood still on my hands. He mum looked at me in horror. She ran into his room, and by the time I was out of the house, I heard crying.

Not that I cared. I even admitted to the murder.

Then I got into gaol, and the rest is history.

~~~~~~End of flash back~~~~~~

“Alrighty, let’s go on our date.” I said happily as I held Jung Woo’s hand and walked into the shopping centre.

~~~~~End of Soo Jin’s POV~~~~~

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if I confused you with all the flashbacks. :)