So what will it be?

I Can't Believe We Got Married!

 

Title: JENNY AND ONEW’S GOOD NEWS

At 7:30pm tonight, K-pop celebrities flooded the internet with good, no; I take it back, AWESOME news! Remember how we wrote an article about K-pop singers posting up those mysterious messages? Well, this is the reason behind it.

*Shows picture of the baby*

Everyone had the same message; “Baby, welcome to the world” and the picture came with a caption; “Baby Tofu, welcome to the family <3”

Jenny wrote a message on her twitter, along with a picture of her, Onew and the baby.

*shows picture*
Caption: The tofu family says hi!~ Jung Hee ah, say hello to your uncles and aunties :)

It was such a shock to everyone because no one has been expecting this at all. How could Jenny have hidden this from even the toughest and most eagled eye netizens? Fans have left comments like,

“I really didn’t see this coming. AIGOO!!! JUNG HEE IS SO CUTE!!!”
“My newly born nephew, Jung Hee, is so cute!! Can aunty hold you for a while?”
“Ninja much? Keeping this as a surprise… So happy to see baby and mummy are doing well.”
“Onew oppa, make sure to look after Jenny unni. Jung Hee is so adorable!!”
“So happy to see the tofu couple is now a tofu family XD. My nephew is so kya~~~!!!”
“YG family and SM Town are so close to one another. Keeping this as a secret for so long.”
“YG and SM are so cheeky and sneaky… Jung Hee is so good looking!! Jung Hee is going to be very handsome when he grows up!!!”

Seriously, this is one cute baby. I have a feeling; I’m going to see him debuting in the music industry in about 17 year’s time. So glad to see that both Jenny and Jung Hee are doing fine and I wish the Tofu family all the best for the future.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Your mother and parents in law were visiting you and Jung Hee.

“Aigoo… Jung Hee ah, our grandson is so handsome looking.” Said Onew’s dad as he smiled happily while carrying Jung Hee.

“He’s so cute! He has big eyes just like Jenny!” said Onew’s mum.

“Our grandson has his father’s mouth.” Said your mum.

“I’m happy he looks more like your daughter than he does our son,” said Onew’s dad. Everyone laughed.

“Excuse me, I’m sorry to interrupt but it’s time to give little Jung Hee a bath.” Said the nurse.

“Neh” Onew’s dad passed Jung Hee over to Onew as you got out of bed.

“I guess we should go home now.” said your mum.

“Are you sure mum?” you asked your mum.

“No, we’ll go and buy clothes and toys for Jung Hee.” Said Onew’s mother excitedly as she linked arms with your mum.

“Shopping it is then.” Your mother smiled and both mums walked out with Onew’s dad following behind.

You and Onew walked to the baby care place and prepared to give Jung Hee a bath.

“Make sure to support his neck with your hand and then use your other hand to slowly splash water onto his body.” the nurse instructed. You and Onew gave all your attention to what the nurse was saying and continuously asked her questions.

She laughed. “I can tell this is your first time, you two seemed very worried, just relax a little bit.”

You and Onew smiled and let out a deep breath.

“We’re just scared that we’ll make a mistake.”

“Don’t worry, it’s only human to make mistakes, and you two seem like good parents, I’m pretty sure you two will make the best decisions for Jung Hee.”

You and Onew then continued to give Jung Hee a bath.

After the bath, the doctor said that you and the baby could go home.

“Jung Hee ah, you’re going to go home now…” said Onew as he buckled Jung Hee into the baby seat.

You sat at the back next to the baby seat and Onew drove the car home.

“I’m guessing there are going to be a lot of people waiting at the front door when we get home.”

“Yep, two companies worth” you laughed.

“There’s so many of them here…” you said as Onew drove into the driveway.

“I know, all just to see Jung Hee.”

You pointed to the people waiting at the front yard. “Look Jung Hee, all your uncles and aunties are waiting to see you.”

Onew got out of the car and everyone was walking towards the car. You slowly opened the door and carefully got out while holding Jung Hee.

“Jung Hee is so cute!”

“Can we take him home?”

“Jung Hee looks like his mummy!”

Everyone was talking on top of one another.

“We have a question to ask!” Everyone turned quiet and turned to the voices that said it. It was Key and Ji Yong. You looked at them with the I-have-a-feeling-they’re-going-to-do-something look.

“Is Jung Hee in YG family or SM Town?” Ji Yong asked you.

“Yeah! So what is it? SM or YG?” Key crossed his arms.

Everyone’s mouth widened and they turned to you and Onew who was now huddled together. “So what is it you two? YG family or SM Town?”