Regret

I Can't Believe We Got Married!

 

Soo Jin and Jung Woo walked out of the photo store and smirked at the envelope.

“So do we send it by post or give to her personally?” Soo Jin asked.

“Both”

“Both?” Soo Jin asked with a confused face.

“Yep, and this is how it is going to work.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were sitting at home alone because Onew had to do rehearsals for the musical. He’s been doing it for a while but you weren’t worried that much since Jung Hee is about 4 months now.

Jung Hee and you were playing with some toys when you heard the bell ring. You stood up, picked up Jung Hee and put him in the baby swing.

“Must be the fan mail.” You said to Jung Hee.

You walked over to the door and looked at the monitor on the wall. You then opened the door.

“Anneonghaseyo.” You bowed to the delivery girl and he bowed to you.

“Um… here’s your mail.” She said to you.

“Thank you.” you smiled. “Um… do I have to sign something?”

“Oh, yeah! Sorry… it’s my first day on the job.” The delivery girl said nervously as she handed you the clipboard.

“It’s okay, we all make mistakes. It’s what makes us human.” You signed the paper. “Have a nice day, bye” you were about to close the door but she stopped you.

“Um… excuse me…” she said shyly, “May… May I have your autograph?”

“Sure! No problems, what’s your name?” you asked her.

“Soo Jin… Choi… Soo Jin…” she said while looking down.

You signed a piece of paper and handed it back to her.

“Have a nice day Soo Jin!” you waved goodbye to her as you closed the door. You locked the door and walked back to the living room.

“Look Jung Hee, so much fan mail. I bet most of them is for you again.” You laughed as you opened the big bag.

~~~~~~~~Meanwhile with Soo Jin~~~~~~~~

After you closed the door, she turned around and walked towards the van. Jung Woo gave her a look and she nodded and put her thumb up. She opened the van door and got in.

“So did she recognise you?” Jung Woo asked.

“No.” said Soo Jin as she glared at the house. “People like her... never look at people like me.” Soo Jin gritted her teeth.

“Don’t worry baby. Her world is going to be turned upside down.”

“Yes, and the sooner, the better.”

“What’s that?” Jung Woo pointed to the piece of paper.

“This? An autograph from her.” Soo Jin tightened her grip on the piece of paper.

Jung Woo scoffed. “Who does she think she is? Handing out signatures so easily.”

“Seriously, who would want her autograph? It looks so stupid anyways.”

Soo Jin looked at the piece of paper and saw that there was a lot of writing on it.

                “Hey Soo Jin ah! How could you pretend that you don’t know me? I’m kind of hurt by that… Nahs… just kidding, maybe you don’t remember me. Just in case you don’t, we went to the same high school; I was your lab partner in biology. I remembered that time when you dissected the sheep’s brain; you did it so pro and I was so bad at it… sorry… I’m getting off topic.
                I heard that you didn’t get a scholarship into the University you wanted to get into… I’m really sorry to hear that… if I knew that it was going on, I wouldn’t have tried so badly. I am sincerely sorry. I know that apologising will not fix what has happened but just remember, if you ever need anything or anyone to talk to, you can text me and I promise to call you back as soon as I can every time. Don’t feel shy or anything because that’s what friends are for right?
                I’m sorry if what I just wrote bring back bad memories for you, but I hope the ones you remember were the times were in biology class. Sorry… you just asked for an autograph and here I am giving you an essay. Kekeke. Why don’t we catch up some time? I can call Christine to come and too but if you want to talk privately, I’m cool with that too. Have a great and awesome day <3 Lots of love <3 <3 <3 <3

*Autograph*
Your dorky lab partner, Jenny ^^

P.S. Here’s my phone number :)  *Fake mobile number*

“So what does it say?” Jung Woo asked Soo Jin but she didn’t reply. She just stared at the note. “Baby… are you okay?”

Soo Jin still didn’t reply. Jung Woo got worried and pulled over.

“Baby? Is there something wrong?”

Soo Jin snapped out of her thoughts and looked up at Jung Woo.

“What?”

“You were just staring at the piece of paper, I got worried. That’s all.” Soo Jin replied as she handed Jung Woo the note. “This is what Jenny wrote…”

Jung Woo grabbed the note and read it. After reading it, he looked up at Soo Jin.

“You regret what we did?”

Soo Jin slowly nodded her head. Her eyes were tearing up. “I’m sorry if I disappointed you, if you want to continue, I won’t stop you. I love you so I’m supporting what you do.”

Jung Woo let out a sigh and Soo Jin had a worried/scared look on her face. “I regret it too but what’s done is done. We just won’t interfere with them anymore. I think we’ve done enough damage…”

“But you worked so hard. You even got surgery done to your face to look like Onew.” said Soo Jin in a worried voice.

“It’s okay, for you, I can endure any pain. I only did it for you.”

“Do you think Jenny and Onew will be okay?”

“I’m not sure… but if it gets too bad… we’ll just have to admit to it.” Said Jung Woo as he hugged Soo Jin.