I can't do this anymore...

I Can't Believe We Got Married!

 

You were waiting outside the building waiting to go inside the theatre. You were twiddling your fingers as you tried to cover your face with a hat and sunglasses. You pulled out the phone and tried to call him but he didn’t pick up.

“Maybe he’s still angry at me…” you bit your bottom lip as you said in a panicked manner. You kept fidgeting with your things as you waited for everyone to walk inside.

You decided to leave a voice message for Onew.

You finished and you had tears in your eyes as you walked towards your seat. You sat down and took off your sunglasses and hat.

“Whoa! Are you Jenny Lee?” said someone next to you. You quickly wiped your tears and smiled at them.

“Yes I am.”

The person then started laughing and you gave them a confused look.

“Jenny ah, you really don’t know it’s me?”

You looked closer and saw that it was Ji Yong and you punched his arm playfully.

“Yah. Why are you here?”

“I’m here too Jenny ah!” said Key who was sitting beside you.

“Why are you here?”

“Because I know you need the support Jenny ah.”

You smiled. “Thank you Key and Ji Yong oppa.”

“Wait, how did Key-?”

“I had to tell him, he was your friend.” Ji Yong smiled at you.

You smiled sarcastically at him and then did a serious face.

“Please ensure that all mobile phones are turned off so that there will be no interruptions in the musical. Thank you.” said one of the staff members.

You looked down at your phone and bit your lip. The wallpaper of your phone was a picture of you, Onew and Jung Hee together. You sniffed and held in your tears as you turned off your phone.

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

The musical started and I saw Onew come out and I was hoping that he would look at me but he didn’t. Every time he looked forward, I would hope that he would at least look at me but each time, my heart would sink some more. My heart was drowning in pain…

He seemed so happy when he was up there… maybe he has moved on…

I wanted to cry but I didn’t want to make a scene and I didn’t disturb Ji Yong and Key oppa from watching the musical. I continued to look forward to hope that he gave me a sign…

The musical ended and people were coming up to give flowers to the cast. I just sat there and my eyes started stinging… it was really bad… all I could do was smile. I wanted to go up there and congratulate him and hug him and tell him how awesome he was and how proud I was of him but I couldn’t…

All the fans then got down back to their seats and then they started chanted out the casts’ names but the only name I could hear was Onew’s.

I tried staying in my seat but I could only do it for so long before I cracked. I hurt so much. Tears fell from my eyes; I couldn’t hold them in anymore… The fans were still chanting out his name…

“Jenny ah, are you okay?”

I shook my head. “I’m sorry; I can’t do this anymore… I just can’t…” I put on my sunglasses.

“Do you want us to come with you?” Key oppa asked me.

I shook my head. “Nahs, it’s okay. I need to take a breather anyways.”

I stood up and walked past the audience and wiped the tears that were rolling from my cheeks.

I’m so sorry Onew… I hope that we’ll be able to be friends for Jung Hee’s happiness…

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

~~~~~Onew’s POV~~~~~

The musical ended and I was quite sad because the musical was the only distraction that I had from Jenny… I really don’t want her to go. She probably doesn’t even want to see me… The things I said last night was so harsh…

The fans gave me gifts and flowers and all said nice things to me but all I wanted was for Jenny to come up on the stage and give me a hug… the warm hug that she always gave me. She’s never even seen me perform this musical…

“Jin Ki ah, you have a voice message.” Said my manager.

“Thank you hyung.” I grabbed my phone and listened… it was from Jenny… maybe she wants to say goodbye forever… oh god… I pray that it isn’t that.

Tears were coming out from my eyes. I know it’s not manly to cry… but at times like this, what man wouldn’t? I slowly put the phone near my ear.

“Hey yeobo… I’m so sorry I didn’t believe you *sniff* I made such a big mistake because I didn’t believe you and I know that you won’t be able to forgive me for my stupidity. *sigh* I should have trusted you and I know that if you don’t want us to be us anymore, I guess I’m fine with that… since I’m the one at fault… I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. *sniff* Well anyways, I’m watching you perform your musical today. I know you’re avoiding me but please, if you still want us to be us then please give me a sign or at least look at me… if not… I completely understand. I’m sitting in row 15, seat 5. *pause* Fighting!”

Oh no… I looked up and frantically looked for the seat that Jenny was in but it was so hard because there were a lot of seats. Aish! I feel like an idiot… why did I ignore her call?! Now, she probably thinks that I don’t love her… she’s going to slip away from me so easily… I broke down in tears. Other cast members came up to me and tried to comfort me. I still tried to look for Jenny’s seat through the blurry vision.

I finally found her seat and I saw that she stood up and she was about to leave. I shook my head.

“I can’t let her go…”

“What?” asked one of the cast members. I didn’t care and I stood up and ran to the seats.

Oh please god, don’t let her walk out those doors…

~~~~~End of Onew’s POV~~~~~