Ski Trip!

I Can't Believe We Got Married!

 

It’s been three years and you and Onew have been quite a popular couple amongst the k-pop scene. You and Onew have really busy schedules but both are fine with it.

“Hey wifey!” Onew shouted excitedly as he hugged you from behind.

“Hey hubby! What are you doing here? Don’t you have a schedule today?”

“Nope, guess whose schedule just got cancelled for the next week or so.” Onew smiled excitedly.

“Um…” you pretended to think. You were doing it for some time and Onew got impatient.

“Me!”

“I know, I was just playing with you.” You laughed.

“You, Mrs Jenny Lee, should be very, very scared right now?” Onew slowly moved closer to you.

“Yeah? And why would I be very, very scared right now?” you looked at Onew.

“Because…” Onew slowly s his hands around your waist and pulled you closer. You were about to kiss each other until you heard two people clear their throats. You and Onew jumped and fell down onto the ground. You looked up to see your brother looking upset and Tiffany giggling.

“What do you two think you’re doing?” Jay asked with his arms folded.

“As, my mum would like to say, making babies?” Tiffany giggled childishly.

“NO! WE WERE NOT!” you and Onew shouted out at the same time.

“Why not? I want a niece or nephew. I want to see a little Jenny or a little Onew running around.” Said Tiffany.

“Hey… why don’t we give them a niece or nephew?” Jay said seductively to Tiffany.

“Ew. Gross.” You said as you cringed up your face.

“Please don’t do that at our house. It’s very disturbing hyung.” Onew made an uncomfortable face.

“Excuse me, but we’re not dirty as you two. We know how to control ourselves.”

“We’re in our own home. This IS an appropriate place.”

“Right, let’s just change topics.” You said suddenly. “So… why are you guys here?”

“Well, we wanted to ask if you guys wanted to go on a ski trip but… it looks like you two were busy…”

“We’d love to go!” you said happily.

“But it’s cold…” Onew whinged. You did your puppy eyes at Onew and he finally gave in.

“Damn it.” Onew mentally slapped himself. “You always do that and I always fall for it.”

“We have to get ready!” you linked arms with Onew and went to your bedroom.

“Ok! We’ll… just… stand here… and… do nothing…” Jay said awkwardly.

You went back into the living room. “Tiffany unni, can you help me pack and Jay, can you help Onew oppa pack?”

“Yah, its Jay oppa to you.”

“It’s not if we’ve lived in Australia.” You stuck your tongue out at Jay and he stuck his tongue back at you.

You and Tiffany started packing for your things and Jay was helping Onew. You and Tiffany were packing your suitcase when you heard Onew and Jay disagreeing with one another.

“Hyung, I don’t think I will bring this.” Onew took the clothing outside the suitcase.

“Why not? It’ll look good on you.” Jay picked up the clothes and put them back in.

“Hyung, these clothes take forever to put on or take off!”

“Exactly.” Jay started putting in the clothes.

“Oppa, just let Onew pack the clothes that he wants.” Said Tiffany as she took out the clothes from the suitcase and placed the clothes that Onew wanted into the suitcase.

“What? These clothes look good on him.” Jay retaliated.

“Oppa, they’re married. They’re old enough. You should just relax.”

“But as her brother, I have to protect her.”

“Jay, just chill.” You said as you zipped up your suitcase. “I’ve lived for 23 years and not once have you ever not been overprotective.”

“Hyung, when you said ‘but as her brother, I have to protect her.’ does it mean I have to do the same thing to you because you’re dating my noona?”

“No. Because…” Jay was stumped. He didn’t know what to say.

“Exactly oppa. Just forget it.” You started to help Onew put his clothes into the suitcase.

After some bickering (Onew and Jay), you and Onew finished packing, you, Onew, Jay and Tiffany all stepped into the car.

“YEAH!” you and Onew cheered like children.

Jay started the car and started driving. Tiffany was sitting next to him on the passenger seat and you and Onew were sitting at the back.

“Whoa oppa, your driving skills has gotten a lot better.” You patted Jay on his shoulder.

“I know right? I mean, on our first date, we were driving and-”

“Tiffany, baby, don’t tell them.” Jay shook his head. Everyone laughed except for Jay’s who face was really red.

Jay was driving when you passed something that caught yours and Onew’s attention.

“Can we stop at KFC?” you and Onew asked at the same time.

“Jinx!” you and Onew said at the same time again. You and Onew gasped.

“Double jinx!” you yelled out. You did a little celebratory dance and Onew pouted.

“So… um… can we stop at KFC?” you asked.

“Didn’t you two just eat breakfast?”

“Yes.” you replied and Onew nodded his head.

“Then we’re not stopping.”

You frowned and folded your arms like a kid.

“Don’t worry, we’ll run away from them later to eat some chicken okay?” Onew whispered into your ear and you laughed.

“Yah. Yah. Don’t think of doing anything dirty!”

“We’re not… anyways, it’s our business.” You and Onew giggled like kids.

After a long time of drive, you four finally reached the ski resort.

“We’re here!” Tiffany shouted out excitedly but she didn’t get the loud cheery response she hoped for. She turned around and saw you and Onew were sleeping at the back.

“Aren’t they so cute?” she said to Jay.

“Yeah adorable.” Jay said sarcastically.

“Oppa, just look at them. Imagine how cute their kids would be.”

“No, I can’t imagine it, my sister, doing that, no way. She’s still my baby sister.”

“Oppa, she’s 23, it’s time you let go. If we have a daughter, I’ll feel sorry for her.”

“You want kids now?” Jay asked her.

“Maybe…” Tiffany smiled cheekily as she poked her head into the car.

“Hey… wake up… we’re here already.” Tiffany said softly but you and Onew didn’t even move.

“Honey, let me do this.” Jay move Tiffany to the side and put his head into the car. He took in a deep breath.

“YAH! WAKE UP! IT’S TIME TO GET UP! WE’RE HERE ALREADY!” Jay shouted out at the top of his lungs. You and Onew flinched.

“My pancakes!” you yelled out as you flinched. You and Onew were looking around looking all confused.

“What? Hmm?” Onew scratched the back of his head.

Jay smiled and faced Tiffany. “See honey? This is how you do it.”

“Yeah yeah, stop showing off.” Tiffany playfully smacked Jay.

You and Onew slowly got out of the car. You and Onew stretched your arms and ended up hitting one another on the head.

“Ow…” you both said rubbing your own heads.

“Hurry up. I booked for us to go to a restaurant at 6 and it’s already 5!” Jay shouted out.

“Neh…” you and Onew said lazily.

You picked up the luggage and followed Jay and Tiffany into the resort.

After getting the room key, you and Onew quickly ran up to your room and went in and locked the door.

Onew smiled at you.

“Now… where were we before my sister and your brother interrupted us?” Onew placed his arms around your waist.

“Yeobo, don’t say that… we’re going to get interrupted.”

“What?” Onew said looking confused.

“Whenever someone says that, the moment gets ruined.”

“Ahh… I see…” Onew nodded his head.

“Watch. One… two… three… four… four and quarter… four and a half…four and three quarters… five.”

“Jenny! Come out here. Let’s go site seeing before we go to the restaurant!” Jay said from the outside.

“Whoa…” Onew said in amazement.

“After being married for about 4 years and you’re still amazed?”

“You never get boring.”

“Yeah?” you smiled.

“Yeah.” Onew nodded. You and Onew were about to kiss when Jay knocked on the door.

“Yah! What are you two doing? Hurry up and come out.”

You let out a sigh. “Come on, we better get going before my brother goes into extra protective mode.” You smiled as you pulled Onew to the door.

“You mean… this is just the protective mode?” Onew asked with a scared look.

You nodded and opened the door. You saw Jay leaning against the door and you gave him a look.

“Really Jay? Really? I’m 23 years old. TWENTY THREE.” You let out a sigh and walked out to the elevator with Onew.

After some site seeing, you and Onew along with Tiffany and Jay went to the restaurant to eat dinner. Tiffany and Jay were arguing on who should pay. You and Onew watched in amusement at the start until it got really boring and you both decided to go back to the ski resort.

You and Onew were walking and people were taking pictures of you two but you two didn’t mind.

“We should ask them to come eat with us more often.” You said laughing.

“Yeah, then we would never worry about paying.” Onew laughed along with you.

“You don’t mind that every time we eat, he’s going to not let you sit next to me?”

Onew shrugged his shoulders. “I get you all to myself all the other time.”

“Ahh… I see” you nodded your head.

“Let’s go back to our room. It’s cold out here.” Onew suggested.

“Alrighty” you smiled.

~~~~~The next day~~~~~

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

“Aigoo… why are they taking so long?” I rubbed my arms to keep myself warm. Seriously, it was 6am, the sun is only half up and it was freezing.

“I told you to stay at home but I had to be an awesome husband and go too.”

I smiled sarcastically at him. “Oh really? Does a good husband complain?”

“No… but an awesome one does.” Onew laughed. I couldn’t help but laugh too. “Jenny ah, do you know what else awesome husbands do?”

“What?”

“They hug their wife when she’s cold!” Onew hugged me tightly.

“Pshh… finding any excuse to get close to me.”

“I’m your husband I don’t need an excuse.” Onew hugged me tighter. Despite the fact that I had difficulty breathing, I smiled. I was happy then Jay had to ruin everything.

“Yah! Yah!” Jay pulled us apart. “What do you two think you’re doing in a public place? You do know that fans could take photos right?”

“Oppa. Let them be. The public knows about them anyways. It doesn’t matter.” Tiffany unni stepped in between Jay and us.

I’m so glad that Tiffany unni is here because if it wasn’t for her, Onew and I would probably be sleeping in separate beds, in separate dorms, in separate buildings and if he got his way, separate hemispheres.

“Okay! Let’s go skiing!” I said excitedly.

“Alright! Let’s go!” Tiffany unni linked arms with me and we both walked in the snow. Who knew it would be so hard to walk in snow?

Tiffany unni and I reached the top of the mountain but Onew and Jay were quite far back.

“Last one up is a rotten egg!” I shouted down at them. They looked at me and then at each other and then they pushed each other and both came running up the hill. Tiffany unni and I were laughing so much because they were stacking it and falling down so much, it was probably faster for them to have just walked up.

“Your husband is weird…” I said to Tiffany unni. She looked at me with disbelief and made an ‘O’ shape.

“Your husband is weird…” Tiffany unni said back to me.

“My brother is weird…”

“No. No. I insist, my brother is weird.”

“No… my brother is the weirdest of the weird. He’s like so weird, he makes weird look weird.”

“Jenny you know that doesn’t make sense right?”

“You see? It’s genetic.”

“What were you talking about?” Jay asked while trying to catch his breath.

Onew was bending down with his hands on his knees catching his breath. I walked up to him and helped him walk the rest of the way up.

“Honey, after two years, your stamina is still bad.”

“It’s… not… my… fault…” said Onew while trying to catch his breath.

“Okay! Let’s go skiing!” said Tiffany unni while jumping up and down like a kid.

She and Jay went off and I was helping Onew walk up the hill. We finally reached the top and the view was truly amazing. Opposite to where we were staying were some holiday houses and I saw that they were filming something over there. There were cameras and everything. I was curious so I started walking closer just to check it out.

“Jenny ah! Where are you going?” Onew shouted out after me.

“Just checking something out!” I shouted back.

“Yah! I’m the only thing you should checking out!” Onew shouted back and ran after me. I shook my head and laughed. I can’t believe he just shouted that out.

Soon after, Tiffany and Jay were following me too. We were quite close to the house, then I saw some familiar people.

“Isn’t that Jiyong oppa’s manager?” I asked myself.

“Nam Guk hyung!” I called out. Everyone gave me a strange look. I know, I said hyung.

“I call him hyung because we’re too close for me to call him Nam Guk-sshi, but not close enough to call him oppa, but not too far for me to call him ajhusshi so I just call him hyung.”

Everyone nodded and just continued giving me a weird look. I shrugged my shoulders and looked back to the house.

“Oh! Jenny ah!” Nak Guk hyung called back to me while waving. He walked down the steps and walked up to us and greeted Onew, Tiffany and Jay.

“What’s up with all the cameras? Are you filming for a drama?” I joked with him.

“Nah, me and the other Big Bang managers are filming a Big Bang version of 1 Night 2 days with the Big Bang members.”

“Ahh… I see…” I nodded my head. “Well, can you tell the Big Bang oppas I said hi? I have to go.”

I turned around and started walking away.

“Jenny ah!” I turned around and saw Dae Sung oppa and Seung hyun oppa waving at me. The thing that has gotten my attention wasn’t Dae Sung oppa in a bright pink jacket but it was that Seung hyun oppa wearing just a t-shirt and track suit pants.

“Seung hyun oppa!” I shouted out back to him, “Why aren’t you wearing a jacket! It’s cold! You’re going to get sick!”

“Don’t worry! I’m playing table tennis!”

“Alrighty then! I’ll leave you to it!” I waved goodbye to them and walked the other way. 

“Alrighty, let’s go skiing now!”

~~~~~~~~

We decided to eat at our rented house and after dinner, we decided to do this thing where people were at the top of the staircase everyone else is at the bottom and you can say whatever you want.

I decided to go up first since I had a lot to say. Especially to Jay.

“Yah! Park Jae Beom!” I shouted down to him. Whoa, that sounded very good. “Stop being so overprotective all the time! If you keep doing that, I’ll move and won’t tell you my address!”

Jay’s face was priceless and Tiffany unni and Onew were laughing their heads off.

“And this year, I will smash you in the music charts! 2PM is doing down!” I laughed. I saw Onew laughing and I pointed at him.

“And you! I will smash SHINee in the music charts too!” Tiffany unni and Jay started laughing their heads off. Onew pouted and looked up to me and frowned. I bowed and went back down. Next up was Tiffany unni. I wonder what she has to say, she told me it was really important.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

Tiffany walked up the steps and stopped at the top.

“Jay! Stop being so overprotective of your sister! She has a life too you know!”

You put your thumbs up at her and smiled cutely.

“Jenny ah!”

“Yeah?”

“Don’t worry too much about it! You’ll smash my husband and brother in the music charts for sure! Jenny fighting!”

“Go unni!” you cheered for her. “Unni! What’s the good news?!”

“Oh, right…” Tiffany smiled. “Jenny ah! You’re going to be an aunty! Onew ah! You’re going to be an uncle!”

“I’M GOING TO BE A DADDY!!!!” Jay said excitedly, he ran up to Tiffany and hugged her.

“I’m going to be an aunty/uncle!” you and Onew shouted out loudly as you hugged each other and jumped up and down.

Everyone was jumping up and down and screaming very loudly.

Tiffany and Jay walked down the steps and you went up and hugged Tiffany and Onew went to congratulate Jay.

“Unni! Congratulations, you’re going to be a mum!” you said happily.

“I know! I was so shocked! We’ve always wanted kids and well… I guess god gave us what we wanted!” Tiffany said happily.

“Oh my gosh! This is too much good news! I won’t be able to sleep properly!” you said happily but then you put on a serious face, “but unni, you have to sleep properly all for my niece/nephew…” you said rubbing Tiffany’s tummy.

“Yah, get your dirty hands away from my kid!” Jay slapped your hand away.

You gave him an evil glare and by reaching your hand out to touch Tiffany’s stomach away. Jay slapped your hand again and turned to Tiffany.

“Yeobo, let’s go upstairs and sleep. It’d be healthy for the baby.” Jay led Tiffany up the stairs and they went into their room.

You and Onew stood there. “Did they just ditch us for a baby?”

“I think so”

“Oh well, I’m tired.” You shrugged your shoulders and went upstairs leaving Onew behind.

He stared at you as you walked up the steps with a confused look, then he realised that you were walking away.

“Yeobo, where are you going? Wait for me.” Onew ran after you.