Baby Shower

I Can't Believe We Got Married!

 

Everyone was sitting on the couch watching TV.

“This is the worst surprise ever” said Taemin as he pouted and hugged the sofa cushion.

“I know… but Jenny is sleep, what can we do?” said Key as he shrugged his shoulders.

“Yeah, well if you two keep talking then my two kids will wake up.” said Minho. “Taemin go outside and help Jonghyun hyung with the barbeque.

“Fine…” Taemin walked outside and helped Jonghyun with setting up the things for the barbeque.

“I hope this baby shower works out. We have to get everyone from SM and YG to come here.” said Onew in a worried tone.

“Don’t worry hyung. Jenny’s sleeping and the baby shower starts in 30 minutes, people will be arriving soon.” Key tried to reassure Onew.

“Speaking of people arriving soon, Super Junior is here.” said Taemin.

Key flinched. “Where the hell did you come from? Didn’t Minho say to stay outside and help Jonghyun hyung?”

“Yeah… but the Super Junior hyungs are here…”

“Where’s Jenny?!” Heechul shouted out as he ran into the house.

“Shh…” Minho put his finger on his lips. “The kids are sleeping and that includes Jenny as well.”

“Sorry…” Heechul whispered.

“Oh! f(x) is here!” said Heechul happily as he went off to talk to Sulli.

Krystal walked in holding all the presents. “Where do I leave the presents?”

“Umm… I think you put the gifts on the table outside.” Onew answered her.

“I’m so glad that she got over her psycho phase.” Said Minho as he watched Krystal walked out.

“I’m so glad Jenny was so strong during that time…” said Onew in a sad tone.

“Come on hyung. That’s the past, now let’s go. We have to get ready for your wife’s baby shower.”

“How weird is it that once we mention something about guests, they start arriving so quickly.” Said Taemin out of nowhere.

Onew laughed as Minho jumped a little and looked at Taemin with laser eyes. “Seriously, do you have to do that?”

“Do what?” Taemin looked at Minho innocently.

Minho let out a sigh. “Please just go and do something else besides popping out of nowhere.”

“Awww… come on. Let’s go, if we wake Cho Hee up, then Minho is going to get very angry.” Said Onew as he led Taemin outside to talk and greet everyone.

Soon, everyone came and was waiting outside but there was still 10 minutes left until the baby shower started.

“Shh… stop talking so loudly, Jenny might wake up and we still haven’t had time to hide yet.” said Heechul.

“Sorry…” everyone whispered in unison.  

“Don’t worry everyone. Jenny’s awake…” said Christine as she walked into the backyard. “I heard noise coming from the room where Jenny is having a nap.”

Onew smiled as he walked to the guest room. Heechul signalled everyone to hide and there was a lot of bumping in each other and whispering.

You opened the door and saw Onew. You silently squealed and walked up and hugged Onew tightly.

“Hey you…” you and Onew kissed. “Where are you home early? Your schedule doesn’t finish until Friday.”

“It’s not.” Onew answered. You tilted your head to the side.

“Then why are you here? Shouldn’t you be in Thailand?”

“Well, it’s Jenny before work.”

“What did your president say?”

“He said Jenny before work.”

“Really? Mr. Lee said that?”

“What can I say? He probably regrets letting you go.” Onew smiled and hugged you and let looked down at your stomach. “Did you look after mummy while daddy was gone?”

You frowned at Onew. “I can look after myself thank you very much.”

“You’re welcome.”

You lightly punched Onew’s arm. “So I heard you guys are throwing me a surprise baby shower.”

Onew looked at you. “How did you know? When did you hear it?”

“I heard everyone talking about it outside. The window in the guest room shows the backyard so I heard everything.” You laughed.

“Dang it…” Onew bit his bottom lip while trying to think of something. He thought of something and looked at you. “Jenny ah, when everyone pops out and yells out ‘Surprise!’” Onew waved his hands in the air. “Please pretend to be genuinely surprised.”

You laughed and nodded your head.

“Let’s go.” Said Onew. You two were walking when you stopped.

“What is it?” Onew asked you.

“We should start talking and stuff so they think that I didn’t know anything about this.”

“Ahh… so we’re going to be acting again…” Onew smiled.

“Yeah… follow my lead.” You chuckled.

You and Onew looked at one another and nodded. You two got reached the corner that led to the door and so you started talking.

“Yah! Where are you taking me?”

“I’m taking you sightseeing.”

“What? I’ve been to Christine and Minho’s house a lot of times; I think I know what their backyard looks like.”

Onew then helped you walk outside.

“Come on, the view back here is so-”

“SURPRISE!” Everyone jumped out.

“Omo!” you smiled happily. “You guys all did this for me?”

“Yes!” everyone shouted back at you. You smiled widely and hugged Onew.

“Thank you everyone.” You started tearing up.

“Aww…” Everyone walked up to you.

“GROUP HUG!” Someone shouted out. You laughed as everyone came in and hugged you.

Soon, everyone was enjoying the barbeque and you were sitting next on the swings and looking at everyone. Ji Yong walked up to you.

“Hey Tofu.”

“Hey Dragon.” You laughed a little.

“Why are you here? It’s your party; you should be out there talking to people.”

“Nahs… I fell like sitting down.”

“Where’s Onew?”

You smiled. “He probably went to eat.” You laughed.

Ji Yong nodded his head. “Ahh… I see.” Ji Yong’s face then froze.

“Jenny…”

You looked down. Your eyes widened.

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

Oh my god. Oh my god…

I started to panic. What the heck do I do?

Ji Yong oppa stood up quickly and stood up and helped me to stand up. My heart is racing so quickly and I started to breathe really quickly.

“Oppa…” I looked up at him.

“Everyone!” Ji Yong oppa shouted out. Everyone turned around and saw me. Their eyes widen. Then I saw Onew running towards me.

“Jenny, I thought it was next week.”

Now, I was in complete agony… oh my god… it hurts so much…

“I did too…” I said while gritting my teeth.

“Get her to the hospital” Jay yelled out. I could always count on him to freak out.

“Just take deep breaths.” Onew said to me. I couldn’t even reply, all I could do was nodded. Everyone helped me get towards the car.

This is going to hurt so much…

I think I can use this as an excuse when I hit Onew and he says it hurt.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~