Godparents

I Can't Believe We Got Married!

 

You and Onew were walking into the hospital and you put on your hat and got into the elevator.

“I can’t believe that Christine and Minho oppa are having their second child.” You said. Onew grabbed your hand. You smiled at him.

“We should catch up to them; have a second one as soon as we have our first one.”

Your sincere smile disappeared changed to a sarcastic smile and you squeezed his hand really hard.

“Oww… Oww…” Onew winced in pain.

You released your hand and Onew rubbed his hand which was now all red.

“I’m just preparing you for the future.” You smiled and walked to the elevator door hoping that it would open but it didn’t open. You mentally slapped your and let out a sigh before slowly moving back and standing next to Onew.

Onew laughed quietly. You crossed your arms and frowned. “It would have worked if this was a drama.”

Onew continued laughing. “Are you done laughing?” you asked Onew in an annoyed tone.

“No.” Onew shook his head and continued laughing.

“Shut up! It’s not my fault I have bad timing.” You punched Onew’s arm.

 “Ow!” Onew rubbed his arm. “How is it my fault?”

“I didn’t say it was your fault.” you shrugged your shoulders.

“You-” Onew pointed and glared at you playfully. You stuck your tongue out at Onew and he stuck his tongue back at you.

Ding! The elevator door opened and you and Onew quickly looked forward and tried to look normal. You cleared your throat and walked out as if nothing happened.

Onew shook his head and followed you. You saw Minho sitting outside the room and you walked up to him.

“Minho oppa, why aren’t you inside with Christine?”

“She wants you in there and she also kicked me out.”

You nodded your head. “So I guess I should go in now…”

“That would be a good idea.”

You smiled. “Yeobo, stay out here with Minho oppa.”

“Okay.”

You walked in and saw Christine on the hospital bed and she seemed was breathing loudly.

“Jenny! You’re here! It felt like forever!”

“I’m sorry!” you panicked.

“Why are you panicking? I’m the one that’s going to have something the size of a watermelon pop out of me!” said Christine as she gritted her teeth from the pain.

Your eyes widened and you moved closer to Christine and held her hand. “Christine calm down. Just pay attention on your breathing right now.”

“Ahhhh!!!!!!” Christine shouted out as she tightened her grip on your hand.

“Owww….” You bent over from the pain but you still kept your hand there.

“Jenny!!! Thank you for coming! I’m so sorry if fans saw you. I’m so sor- Ahh!!” She squeezed your hand again and you held in the pain.

“Jenny, Minho and I want you and Onew to be the baby’s godparents.” Christine said while breathing heavily.

You widened your eyes. “Really? You seriously mean it?”

Christine nodded her head.

A nurse walked up to you. “Excuse me miss, I think Mrs Choi is ready to go to the delivery room, please wait for her outside.”

You nodded your head and Christine hesitantly let go of your hand.

You walked out of the room and saw Onew sitting on the seats alone, he turned and saw you, he stood up and ran to help you walk.

“So what did Christine say?”

“She wants us to be the baby’s godparents.”

“Really?”

You nodded your head. You sat down and started rubbing your hand which was really red.

“Christine?”

“No. Karma” You pouted and rubbed your hand. Onew laughed and pinched your cheeks.

“At least you know you did wrong.”

You glared at him. “You want me to give you more practice?”

“No! I’m fine” Onew moved back a little bit.

You laughed. “Oh, did Minho go to the delivery room already?”

“Yeah, the nurses told him to go and wear on like those hospital things.”

“Hospital things. Nice description.” You chuckled.

“I know aye? So what are we meant to do?”

“I have no idea… sit out here and wait I guess.” You took in a deep breath and breathed out slowly.

“I don’t get why you just don’t yawn.” Said Onew.

“I look funny when I yawn…”

“Aww… you don’t look funny…” Onew put his arm around your shoulders and pulled your closer to him. “Yeobo, are you tired?”

You tapped your fingers on your lips and tilted your head to the side. “Well. I just yawned, it’s late, I’m low on energy and did I just mention that I just yawned and that it was late?” you said sarcastically.

Onew smiled and put his hand on your head and slowly moving your head so that it was now resting on his shoulders. “Just sleep, I’ll tell you when Christine and Minho get back.”

You smiled happily. “Aigoo… even at times when the mood swings kick in, you’re still nice to me.” You snuggled up to Onew.

“Of course. I’m a good husband and I love you and you’re the mother of my child or children, because we’re going to have more kids and you know what, I’d be great if we had twins triplets next so then two kids would love you the most and two will love me the most. Wait, but then what happens if they all love you? You’re great with kids. Hmm… let’s just stick to two for now, but if more comes along the way, that’s fine too. I can deal with that. How many kids do you want? You’ll probably want a lot don’t you? You’re so good with kids and I promise that when you promote your songs, I’ll look after the kids. So tell me yeobo, how many kids do you want?” Onew finished his rant and turned to you but you were already asleep.

Onew let out a small sigh and smiled. “I’m so glad that you’re mine.” He kissed your forehead and smiled.

~~~~~1 hour later~~~~~

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

“Jenny ah, wake up. Jenny… Christine is back.” I heard Onew’s voice; I opened my left eye and saw Onew looking at me. I stretched my arms but I accidentally hit Onew on the head. He rubbed his head and frowned at me.

I smiled innocently at him and he gave me a sarcastic smile back. “Alright. Let’s get you to stand up.”

Onew helped me stand up. Aigoo… it’s so much harder to walk or to move when I’m pregnant. It’s so weird because I’ve never mentally prepared myself for this.

Onew and I walked into Christine’s room and saw that she was feeding the baby. Onew and I quickly turned around; we cleared out throats and looked the other way. Gosh, how awkward…

Christine laughed. “You two are going to be parents soon and yet you two are so immature.”

“Immature?!” I turned to face Christine but then I saw that she was still feeding, I panicked and turned away again.

“Aish, you two. Fine, but if this baby goes hungry, it’s your fault.”

“Then, we’ll leave” said Onew as he lead me out.

“Nah, I’m just joking, the baby is finished.”

“Hurry up! I want to see the baby!” I said excitedly jumping up and down like a kid. Well, not very high because I was carrying a baby of my own, now I think about it, I don’t think my feet lifted off the ground.

“Okay. Okay.”

After waiting for what seemed to me was like forever, I finally got to see the baby.

“So cute!” I wanted to pinch the baby’s cheeks so badly!

“The baby is so small…” Onew said as he stared in awe at the baby. I couldn’t help but smile. I have a feeling Onew will be a great dad.

“So what’s the name that you’ve decided for my god child?”

“We named her Cho Hee.”

“Choi Cho Hee…” I said as I nodded my head. Damn, they’ve already thought of a name for their baby. Onew and I haven’t even thought about names, we don’t even know the gender of the baby. But I want to be surprised…

After a while, we had to go home because I had to catch up on my sleep because right now, it was like 3am in the morning. I didn’t want to go but Onew forced to go because he made a promise to Jay or something about looking after me. I knew there had to be a reason why Jay ‘approved’ of Onew.

We were sitting in the car and it was quite but it was like a comfortable silence. I was thinking, should we come up with a name for the baby? But then, we’d have to find out the gender of the baby…

“So, the baby’s name was nice.” “I like the baby’s name.” We said at the same time.

I laughed a little bit. “Do you think we should think of names for our baby?”

“Yeah, but wouldn’t we have to find out the gender of the baby?” Onew asked me. Then an answer popped into my head, strangely, I only figure out an answer when Onew asks it.

“I have an idea, we can always think of a boy’s name and a girl’s name.”

Onew smiled at me, “My wifey is so smart!” He then pinched my cheeks. I’m 23 and yet they still pinch my cheeks.

“Yah… can you not do that?” I rubbed my cheeks.

Onew smiled innocently at me. “It’s because my wife is so cute!” I swear I heard a fangirl squeal in there somewhere.

“Stop fangirl-ing and pay attention to the road.” I pointed to the road.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~