I saw the pictures...

I Can't Believe We Got Married!

 

You sat down on the ground and took out all the boxes in the book and stacked the letters up into 3 piles.

“Oh! Jung Hee ah, umma was right, there’s quite a lot for you.”

You said as you gave a toy from a fan to Jung Hee to play with.

“All your noonas, hyungs, uncles and aunties sent this to you.” you smiled. “Oh! There are also ones from grandmas as well.”

You looked at an envelope curiously because it didn’t have the usual pretty decorations on it like all the ones that you’ve gotten before.

“Hmm… unique… that’s so my style” you said smiling while opening the envelope. You pulled out the pictures and put them on the ground facing down on the ground.

“Gross… who would send me this stuff?” you scrunched up your face.

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

Aish. Who would send such pictures? That’s really something I don’t need to see. Especially when I’m about to have lunch…

I shook my head and moved onto the next letter. I was half way through reading another fan’s letter when I realised something. The man in the picture…

I quickly but thoroughly read through the letter and then picked up the one of the photos. I covered my eyes and slowly widened the gap between my fingers. I saw the sheets and I saw that their bodies were hopefully covered by bed sheets, the girl’s face was covered and…

I froze… my whole mind felt as if a hurricane went through it. It was all messed up. I didn’t know what to do. All I could do was stare at the face of the guy in the picture… the face of the man that I sleep next to is sleeping next to another woman…

No words came out… just tears. I gritted my teeth and held in my tears and picked up the other pictures and looked at them. I was looking at them and each one got worse from the next. I broke down before I could see the last photo. Tears came gushing out of my eyes and anger filled up within me. Could all my worries back then be true? When he was acting weird around me be because of that?

I didn’t know who to call… Key oppa is busy with variety shows; Christine is busy with Yejin and Cho Hee, so I can’t really bother her; Sulli is overseas promoting music; I can’t tell Tiffany unni or Jay because they’ll make something big out of this. Maybe I should call Ji Yong oppa… but he’s probably doing something… but I have to talk about this.

I picked my phone with my hands shaking uncontrollably. I felt so weak… I decided to text Ji Yong oppa just in case he got worried on his drive here.

To: Dragon oppa
From: Tofu dongsaeng

Oppa ^^~ Can we chat for a little? I’m in trouble and I need help…

I dropped my phone on floor and walked over to Jung Hee.

“I’m so sorry you had to see mummy cry. Mummy usually doesn’t cry in front of people.” I carried him and hugged him.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

The doorbell rang and you opened the door for Ji Yong to come in. As you opened the door, Ji Yong saw your face and became worried.

“Jenny! What’s wrong?” He asked you as he took Jung Hee off you.

You just stood there and stared at Ji Yong. Ji Yong walked inside and closed the door.

“Jenny! Answer me, I’m getting really worried.” Ji Yong said as he put his hand on your shoulder. “Wait, let me call Onew.” Ji Yong took out his phone but you quickly moved his hand away so that he couldn’t call.

“Why are you like this?” Ji Yong asked you.

You didn’t reply, and then suddenly, you collapsed. Ji Yong couldn’t catch you because of Jung Hee. He stared at you with his eyes wide open.

“Jenny!” he shouted out. He bent down to you and called the ambulance.