Onew sees the pictures

I Can't Believe We Got Married!

 

Title: Jenny in hospital

On the 20th (yesterday), Jenny Lee collapsed in her home and was sent to Seoul Hospital where she was treated for her condition. YG’s President himself said:

                “Because of post baby stress and the hot weather, Jenny’s body was unable to cope with those conditions. Jenny does not have any serious illness and she will be discharged from hospital in about three days time.”

Jenny has also tried to reassure her fans by posting a picture of her smiling with both thumbs up on twitter.

*Shows pictures*
Caption: “Hey guys!~ Are you worried about me? I’m so sorry… Please don’t worry; I’m going to recover soon! :)”

Jenny is one of the victims of the dreadful heat in Korea. All outdoor performances or concerts of been cancelled and many idols have been taken to hospital due to dehydration. Variety shows like Invincible Youth, Family Outing, 1N2D and other outdoor shows have been put on hiatus due to the hot weather.

I hope Jenny gets better soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Onew walked into the hospital room with Jung Hee.

“Hey yeobo…” he said as he walked slowly into the room.

You saw him and smiled faintly.

“Jung Hee ah, did you miss mummy?” you asked as you carried Jung Hee.

“Jenny… what’s wrong?” Onew walked up to you. You moved back a little bit and continued playing with Jung Hee.

“That worried voice was very convincing. I can see why you’re such a good liar.” You said coldly to Onew.

“What?” he had a confused look on his face. “What are you talking about Jenny?”

“What am I talking about? I don’t know. Didn’t you see the pictures on the floor of the living room?” you asked him.

“No. I only saw the fan mail. Jenny, what are you on about?”

“Onew.” Both of you turned towards the door and saw Ji Yong halfway through the door.

“Hyung” Onew bowed.

“Oppa…” you said while smiling softly.

Ji Yong’s face was tense. He looked at Onew and glared at him.

“We have to talk.” Said Ji Yong as he looked at Onew.

“Me?” Onew pointed at himself.

“Yes you.” said Ji Yong as he turned around and walked outside.

Onew had a confused look on his face and followed Ji Yong outside.

Onew followed Ji Yong all the way to the park opposite the hospital.

“Sit down.” Ji Yong instructed Onew. Onew sat down.

“Hyung, why did you call me out here?”

“Did you cheat on Jenny?”

“What?!” Onew raised his voice but then calmed down when he realised that he was in a public place. “What are you talking about?”

“You seriously are going to continue to lie?” Ji Yong asked.

“I’m not cheating on her!” said Onew.

“Then explain this.” Ji Yong took out the pictures and showed them to Onew.

Onew’s eyes widened when he saw the pictures. He grabbed the photos from Ji Yong.

“So tell me Onew, how do you explain the picture of you in the there?”

Onew didn’t reply and just stared at the pictures. Ji Yong shook his head and stood up.

“Don’t bother of coming up with an excuse. Jenny saw the pictures.” Said Ji Yong as he walked off.

Onew looked at the pictures and gritted his teeth.

“So this is why Jenny was angry at me…” Onew said slowly. “But this isn’t me…” Onew let out a sigh and stood up. He slowly made his way back to your room.

~~~~~Onew’s POV~~~~~

I don’t know who’s in those pictures but the guy was definitely not me. How on earth do I prove it to Jenny? That guy looks like me so much!

I walked back to Jenny’s room to explain everything to her. She has to know the truth. I walked in and saw Jenny putting clothes in her bag; she looked at me and then continued putting the clothes in her bag.

“You’re coming home?” I asked her awkwardly. Aish… it’s been a while since I’ve talked to her so awkwardly.

“Yes, I’m going to Ji Yong’s house to live for a while.”

“What?! Why?!” I shouted out. I can’t believe that she said that.

“I think you know why?” she wiped a tear off her face and zipped up her bag. “Oppa, we should get going.”

Ji Yong held her bag and she walked past me while holding Jung Hee. I was in shock. She was just walking out of my life like that.

“Jenny ah” I grabbed her arm. “I swear it wasn’t me.”

She scoffed. “Isn’t that what they all say?”

“But I’m not cheating on you!” I looked at her in the eyes.

“Then explain the pictures.”

She stared at me. I couldn’t think properly.

“Exactly, I thought so.” She jerked her arm away from me and walked out with Ji Yong.

~~~~~End of Onew’s POV~~~~~