Staying over at Christine and Minho's

I Can't Believe We Got Married!

 

~~~~~Mysterious guy’s POV~~~~~

Look at them, putting on fake smiles for the camera. Who do they think they are? I’m going to the rock the very foundation that holds them together.

“Jung Woo, can you please give take these clothes out to the car.”

“Yes noona.” I grabbed the clothes off the coordinator noona and walked out the building. I reached the car and I put the clothes into the car all, except one. That one, I put it in my own car.

“You all are going to get it.” I smirked and walked back into the building.

“Jenny, you’re going to be hurt the most. You’re going to regret the day you mess with me.”

~~~~~End of Mysterious guy’s POV~~~~~

You were staying over at Christine and Minho’s house because SHINee had schedules overseas but Minho stayed at home to help look after the baby.

You were watching TV and playing snakes and ladders with Yejin and Christine and Minho was looking after Cho Hee.

“So, Yejin, how does it feel to have a little sister now?”

“Mummy and daddy don’t worry about me that much now. So I’m happy.” Yejin smiled widely.

“You don’t like mummy and daddy playing with you?”

“I like playing with Aunty Jenny more.” You smiled and hugged Yejin.

“Aww… you’re so good with words.” You pinched Yejin’s cheeks.

“Yah, what are you doing? You’ll make her cheeks sag.” Christine walked into the living room.

“What are you on about?” You looked up at Christine with innocent eyes. “For 23 years of my life, everyone pinches my cheeks but my cheeks haven’t sagged.” You poked your cheeks with your fingers while smiling.

Christine glared at you and walked over to you.

“Whoa, you’re so big now… any day now, you’re going to be holding a baby of your own.” Christine smiled at you.

“Yep. I’m so happy. I can’t wait to be a mum. I can’t wait to also see the reaction of my fans when they find out.”

“I know! How have you managed to stay away from them for so long?”

“I’m a ninja, what can I say?”

Christine looked at you, “I’ve heard that line a lot.”

“So you have,” you laughed. “So anyways, have you heard?”

“Heard what?” Christine looked at you suspiciously.

“Yejin said that she’d rather-” You said but then Yejin quickly stood up and covered your mouth and looked at you.

“Aunty Jenny, no! Don’t tell her!” Yejin whispered into your ear. You laughed and looked at her.

“Your secret is safe with me.” you put your finger on your lips and smiled childishly at Yejin.

Christine looked at you both with a confused look.

“Yejin ah! It’s nap time!” Minho came out while holding Cho Hee in his arm.

“Really daddy? I don’t want to have nap time…” Yejin said sadly. “I want to play with Aunty Jenny…”

Minho had already given Cho Hee to Christine. “Yejin… listen to daddy…” said Minho as he walked up and picked her up.

“What about Aunty Jenny?”

“Aunty Jenny will have nap time with you then.” You said happily as you stood up. “Come on Yejin, let’s go.” Minho put Yejin down and she ran to you and hugged your leg. You smiled at one another and you took Yejin’s hand and you went to the guestroom for a nap.

After you closed the door, Christine and Minho looked at one another and Minho quickly took out his phone.

-------Phone call-------

Onew: Hey Minho.
Minho: Jenny’s asleep, you can come in now. *Walks to the back door and opens it*
Onew: About time. Sitting in the backyard is so boring!
Minho: Sorry, but it was the only place to hide you guys. You especially should know how observant Jenny is.
Onew: You’re right… *Walks into the house*
Minho: Hyung… you can hang up now…
Onew: No you hang up.
Minho: Really hyung?
Onew: No, you hang up.

-------End of phone call-------

“Yeobo… why did you hang up on me?” Onew pouted and said in a girly voice.

Minho shook his head. “I can’t believe you’re my hyung…”

“Minho” Jonghyun said happily.

“Omo… Cho Hee ah…” Key walked over to Christine and carried Cho Hee.

Everyone surrounded the baby. “Aigoo… do you know how much uncle Jonghyun missed you?” Jonghyun tried to carry Cho Hee but Key turned around.

“Don’t be such a baby hog” Jonghyun pouted.

“Hyung, be glad. At least you can see the baby.” Said Taemin as he pouted.

“Alright. Alright. You guys should let me hold the baby so I can get used to holding a baby because in a week, I will be holding a baby.” Said Onew as he took the baby away from Key.

“I’m so glad we filmed Hello Baby first.” Said Key.

“Whoa, Yoogeun must be in the 1st grade now.” Said Taemin.

“Yeah… I miss that kid.” Said Jonghyun. “Most kissed I got from a kid.” He nodded to himself.

“Dude, you sound so pedo.” said Key with a disgusted look.

“Jonghyun oppa, stay away from Yejin and Cho Hee.” Said Christine in a worried voice.

“Alrighty… let’s give Cho Hee back to her mother.” Onew carefully gave Cho Hee back to Christine.

“So where’s Jenny?” Onew asked.

“She’s having a nap with Yejin.”

“Oh… so I’m guessing we all have to wait to see her.” said Onew while smiling faintly.