Getting over it

I Can't Believe We Got Married!

 

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

I walked over to Tiffany and sat down beside her on her bed.

“Unni...”I shook her arm softly. “Please don’t be upset anymore. You can always try for another one. You both are still young.”

Tiffany smiled softly at me but it was a smile full of pain. “Jenny ah, I can’t believe that I lost the baby… I was eating really healthy and I’ve been looking after my health, how could my baby just disappear like that?” She started crying.

“Aigoo… I know you’re feeling horrible but you have to get pass this.”

Tiffany nodded her head slowly.

“No, I take it back, we’ll get pass this.” I hugged her and she rested her head on my chest and cried. “Let it all out… You’ll feel better”

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

~~~~~Onew’s POV~~~~~

When Jenny pushed me towards Jay, strangely, I wasn’t scared but I was nervous. He and I were never that close, so… how on earth do I talk to him about this stuff?

“Hyung… you look really unwell, do you want to take a little walk with me or go down to the canteen to buy some food?”

Jay hyung looked up at me and his eyes were swollen.

“I don’t know… Tiffany… I…”

“Hyung, Jenny’s here. She’ll look after Tiffany, you should take a break. Come on, let’s go.”

Jay finally agreed to go and we were walking towards the canteen. The walk was really awkward and I didn’t know what to say.

“So… you want to talk about it?”

Jay hesitated but he spoke up. “I really don’t know what to do… we both have been looking forward to it. I’ve been waiting so badly to hold the baby with my hands and hug it and kiss it and give it all the love a father can give to his child.”

He closed his eyes and rubbed his temples.

“I’m so sorry… don’t worry, your only 25, you have plenty of time to try again.” I patted his back.

“Yeah, I know, but this… this was so out of the blue… I couldn’t even prepare myself for this.”

“No one can prepare themselves for this… Anyways, at least you and Tiffany can try to have kids straight away, Jenny and I have to wait at least 2 more weeks but even then, and we might not be able to then.” I said, hoping he would get his mind of this.

He looked up at me. “What happened? Why can’t you two try now?” His face changed from a sad look to a concerned look. I know it doesn’t seem that much of an improvement but it was.

“Um… because Jenny isn’t in a healthy enough condition.”

“What?” he looked straight through me.

I think I started sweating. “Well… with her promoting the song, she hasn’t been in top notch health.”

“You haven’t been looking after her?”

“What? No. I have, I swear.” My whole face probably had the word ‘worried, scared and afraid’ written all over it. I put my hands together and made a begging face. “Please don’t kiss me.”

Jay glared at me for a while and then started cracking up. He then punched my shoulder, I laughed along with him but the pain was… very… painful.

“You’re funny. I see why Jenny fell for you.”

I smiled and nodded along. He then punched me again; I could only find enough energy to mouth out the word ‘Ow’. “Thank you. You’ve gotten my mind of things and I won’t be upset anymore.” He smiled at me.

“No probs. We’re family, we’re meant to do these things.”

“You’ve got my approval.”

“Thank you.” I smiled and nodded. Oh, so I haven’t gotten his approval before? It’s been 5 years, and he finally gives me approval. That’s really good to know…

“But that Jonghyun guy…” Jay shook his head. “He’s not been approved yet. I’ve seen the way he hugs Jenny. His skin ship and I are not friends.”

I laughed. “Don’t worry hyung; I’ll keep an eye on him.”

Jay laughed and patted me on the back, well; more like him… beat me… really hard… with a stick…

“You’re a great guy. I hope to see some nieces or nephews in the next year or so. You’ve given me a little closure.” He smiled at me and walked off to buy some food.

Gosh, I hope so too.

~~~~~End of Onew’s POV~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I’m what?!” your eyes were wide from shock.

“Congratulations? You’re pregnant?” the doctor was unsure of how to react to that.

You smiled and covered your mouth with one hand. You looked over at Onew who was holding your other hand really tightly and smiling widely.

You couldn’t stop smiling. “Doctor, you’re not joking with us are you?”

“No. You are really pregnant. There is a 3 week baby in there.”

You cleared your throat and looked over at Onew who was still holding onto your hand and he was smiling so much, you couldn’t see his pupil anymore.

He pulled you in and hugged you. Both of your heads resting on each other’s shoulders. “We finally did it. We finally have a baby.” He whispered to you.

“I know! We’re going to be parents!” you hugged him tighter. You two broke from the hug and looked back at the doctor.

The doctor frowned at you two. “Excuse me miss, I told you two to meet with me about 6 weeks ago and you are already 3 weeks pregnant.” The doctor eyed you suspiciously.

You and Onew looked at each other and smiled awkwardly at the doctor.

“Well… we…” Onew laughed nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck.

“Sorry… it was completely accidental…” You smiled but then quickly avoided eye contact with the doctor.

He laughed. “Don’t worry, you’ve been looking after your body, it’s all good. There’s nothing to really worry about.”

You both bowed to the doctor and went out. You and Onew were holding hands while walking out of the hospital.

“This is great news! I can’t wait to tell everyone!” Onew said excitedly.

You smiled and I nodded your head. You two were in the car driving home, when something struck you.

“Yeobo…”

“Hmm?”

“I’ve been thinking… you know how you said that we should tell everyone?”

“Yeah”

“Well… who should we tell first? I mean, as in SM Town… or YG Family?”

“Hmm… you have a point there. It’s not like we can gather them together.”

You bit your bottom lip while trying to think of something. “We could just have a party. At our house.”

“Can our house fit that many people? I mean… we’re going to have a lot of people at our house.”

You nodded your head. “It’s alright because we’ll just move the future to the side and everyone can just sit on the floor if they want to.”

Onew laughed. “A lot of people are going to be surrounding us.”

“Yeah, it’s going to be one long day.”

Onew grabbed one of your hands and smiled. “I get to see our kid in 30 something weeks!” He jumped in his seat.

“Yah! Yah! Pay attention to your driving.” You pointed to the road.

“Arasseo. Arasseo. Anything for the love of my life and the mother of my child.”

“Aigoo… my fingers are curling up.” you scrunched your face up and curled up your fingers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the wait, I had writer's block. ><