What Can You Not Do?

Am I Dreaming?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kim So-Ra’s Perspective

We had been talking for ages. These guys were unbelievably friendly...for idols. I never knew that they would be as easy to talk to when they were all together. But I guess it’s easier since we are the same age and we have some of the same interests. Then I remembered about practicing afterschool with Hye-mi.

“Are we still going to practice afterschool?” I asked her as I turned to face her.

“Oh yeah we are, can you still go?”

“I can I was just making sure in case you forgot! I brought my iPod too and I have loads of music to choose from” I said as I smiled.

“That’s a good idea! I actually forgot to bring mine” Hye-mi replied.

 

-RINGRING, RINGRING-

 

“Oh there’s the bell! I see you guys in class later?” said Kris as he began to make his way to registration class.

“Yeah, we are in music class later anyway!” yelled Chanyeol.

With that said, everyone began to get up and go their separate ways. I as usual, walked with Hye-mi while linking arms. We were both thrilled as to what all had happened earlier this morning.

“We are in the same music class right?” Hye-mi asked as we came into our registration class. We were greeted by our friends as we came into the class making it hard for me to answer her question. Nearly everyone was in the room when we arrived as well as the EXO members and Girls’ Generation members. Once we sat down in our seats the teacher walked into the class room causing everyone to stop what they were doing and face forward.

“By the way, we are in the same music class” I whispered to Hye-mi who was sitting beside me. We both laughed a little bit as it had taken me so long to answer. We remained quiet until the teacher had completed registration and then we were free to talk to ourselves.

 

Luhan’s Perspective

So Kim So-Ra was staying after school with Go Hye-mi too? If I remembered correctly me and the guys were also staying behind to practice. This should be fun! I have to tell the other guys. As the bell rung, everyone began to get up and go their separate ways. When everyone had almost left I had to stop Kai so I quickly came up behind him and grabbed his wrist. He seemed to be a little surprised.

“What’s wrong Luhan?” he asked.

“So-Ra and Hye-mi are staying afterschool to practice too!” I replied with a smirk.

“Really? How do you know?”

“I heard her talking to Hye-mi earlier” I said as I was still smirking.

“This is perfect!” he replied while laughing to himself. “Let’s go Luhan!” he said as he swung his arm around my shoulder.

 

~Music Class~

I personally loved music class. We were able to just hang out and talk. Chanyeol and Lay usually played the guitar while Baekhyun played the piano. We can all play the piano and only some of us can play the guitar. While me and a few others can play the drums. Then there’s Kris who can also play the clarinet.  He said that he never really plays it anymore though because it was his mother that wanted him to play it. As we were all busy talking Kim So-Ra came through the door with Go Hye-mi shortly behind her. Go Hye-mi is pretty talented. I’ve noticed her quite a lot during my various classes. She can play the piano extremely well as well as the violin. I find it really attractive.

“So-Ra, Hye-mi, hello again!” exclaimed Tiffany as she got up from the drum set that was sitting in the corner of the room.

“Hello Tiffany!” replied Hye-mi as she smiled and went over to sit at the piano.

“Hi guys” said So-Ra as she followed Hye-mi while waving.

Then Hye-mi began playing the piano. Oh how much I loved to hear her play.

 

 

Kim So-Ra’s Perspective

It was finally music class. I was looking forward to starting this class since I started here in this school. I loved playing the piano and maybe this was a chance for me to finally start playing the guitar again. I had stopped playing the guitar about three years ago. As we walked into the music room I could see two pianos and many different instruments like drums, guitars, electric guitars, violins, cellos, flutes and even a gayageum. Does anyone actually play them nowadays? I haven’t heard one played in ages. A lot of students had already arrived. I was still my own thoughts until they were interrupted by Tiffany as she came over to greet us.

“So-Ra, Hye-mi, hello again!” she said as she waved and smiled.

“Hello Tiffany!” Hye-mi replied as she started to walk over to the piano.

“Hey guys” I said as I began to follow her. We sat down together at the piano and she began to play a

Please log in to read the full chapter