Proper First Kiss...

Am I Dreaming?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chen’s POV

“Have you seen my eyeliner?” a flustered faced Baekhyun asked me as he kept rummaging around the dorms looking for his precious Bobbi Brown liquid liner.

“Come on Baekhyun-ah, would I really have seen it? I don’t even wear it…” I answered annoyingly as I tried to get myself ready.

“YAH! Don’t you lie! Remember that one time when you tried to wear it because you wanted to have the same look as me? You just couldn’t pull it off as well as me…”

“Just to be clear I didn’t want to have the same look as you. I was just… curious. Besides, that’s why we have makeup artists Baekhyun. I bet I would look better than you with eyeliner on if it was done right!” I began to scowl as I started to do up the buttons on my black shirt.

“Pfft… Yeah right. I would love to see that. I AM THE KING OF EYELINER!” he announced as he put his arm in the air with a dramatic pose.

“You mean gayliner…” I said under my breath as I began to laugh to myself.

“Yah… just help me look for it would you?” Baekhyun spoke with a sigh of defeat.

“Fine…” I agreed as we began to look for his eyeliner.

After about 25 minutes, with the help of about five other members, we finally found Baekhyun’s precious eyeliner. The best about it is that in the end, the bloody eyeliner as in his room on his desk! He had supposedly mistaken it for a pen…

“YAH BAEKHYUN! Do you know how much time you made us waste?” Xiumin yelled as he finally got back to doing up his black tie.

“We only have 30 minutes now to get to the girls’ dorm. This includes all of us getting ready… and you all know how long Tao takes when it comes to things like this…” Luhan said as he looked at everyone standing in the group.

“I HEARD THAT!” Tao shouted from the other room.

“Okay guys, quickly! Kai… you still need your shoes on. Sehun you still need to put on a shirt for god’s sake, unless you intend to go shirtless? Chanyeol you need to sort out your hair and Lay? You just need to get some clothes on other than your underwear…” Suho exclaimed as he tried to put some order back into the dorms.

“Don’t worry we’ll be ready!” They all shouted in unison.

It ended up only taking 15 minutes for us all to get ready which left us plenty of time for us to get over to the girls’ dorms where Hyemi and Sora would also be.

 

Sora’s POV

“I can do my own makeup…” I spoke annoyingly as Tiffany took me back to her room and sat me in front of her dressing table.

“You need to look beautiful since you are Chen’s date! Don’t worry, you will look fabulous once I’m finished with you!” Tiffany spoke as Hyemi and Yuri walked into the room.

“But I can do it myself…” I pouted.

“Trust me, you will look amazing! I am a pro at eye makeup and this is the Christmas prom so we all need to look y…”

“Oh come on Tiffany… I always look y!” Yuri spoke as we all laughed together.

After a few minutes I was undergoing a huge makeover assisted by Hyemi and Yuri. Hyemi was also very good at makeup and even I agree that I’m not that good. I guess it isn’t a bad idea to let them do it. I mean what’s the worst that can happen? I would rather look like a goddess than a homeless person.

“Okay we are done!” exclaimed Tiffany as she started making her finishing touches.

“Oh my god! You look amazing!” spoke Hyemi as she grinned proudly.

“Chen is going to be super proud to be going with you tonight and you will make all the other guys jealous!”

“Thank you so much guys I LOVE IT!” I spoke as I looked into the mirror in front of me not actually believing that the girl in the reflection was me.

“I told you that you would look y…” Tiffany spoke as she giggled as smiled.

“Okay, let’s get our dresses on and be downstairs in 30 minutes?” Hyemi said as she made her way towards the bedroom door.

 

Luhan’s POV

“Come on guys! Hurry up!” Kris yelled from the front door as we all mad our way downstairs.

“What the hell is that?!” Suho yelled as he walked out the door.

Every

Please log in to read the full chapter