The Note…

Am I Dreaming?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chen’s Perspective

As usual pulling up to the entrance of the school, it was crowded with fans, both boys and girls I must say, awaiting to catch a glimpse of different idols that attend the Seoul Performing Arts School. The black vans shortly pulled up along the pavement and the doors opened, letting us out. Screams were heard from all directions which weren’t that nice this early in the morning.

“Yo guys hurry up my head is banging here!” said Lay as we trying to push our way through the crowds and into the school building.

At least I wasn’t the only one with that thought! As we got inside, the atmosphere was instantly quieter. We began to make our way to the common room to find our other friends, SNSD, sitting in the same usual spot. I looked around to see if I could see a certain someone but she wasn’t there.

“Hey guys!” yelled Sunny who got up from her seat to greet us. “And Chen!” she also spoke as she giggled to herself along with the others.

“Yes… Hello Sunny… I suppose everyone here was in with this little plan?” I replied with a slight smirk.

“Of course we were!” said Tiffany who also smiled.

“But what’s with the smirk?” asked Yoona as the other EXO members began to get seated.

I scanned my eyes across all of their faces to make sure that I had everyone’s full attention before doing anything. After a few moments, I looked at them all and did thumbs up to them.

“Huh?” spoke Seohyun in a confused tone.

“Are you not angry or annoyed?” asked Jessica with surprise.

“No… I thought it was a good idea!” I replied as I began to blush slightly.

“Woah! Unbelievable! And here was me scared for what your reaction would be…” yelled Taeyeon as she began to laugh along with the others.

“No really thank you! It really helped us get closer…” I answered as I sat down beside Suho.

 

Irene’s Perspective

“No really thank you! It really helped us get closer…” Chen replied back to his friends as he sat down.

“Did you guys hear that?” Joy exclaimed as Chen just finished speaking.

“SSSH! Talk more quietly so that they don’t hear you!” I replied to her as I give her a dirty look from across the table.

“Yeah guys, we are going to have to go on with our plan today…” said Seulgi with a concerned tone.

“We will do it today… but when?” asked Joy.

“Well… how about we put a note into her locker over lunch so that when she comes back to get her books and stuff, she will read the note!” Wendy replied.

“YES! Perfect! We will do that! But what shall we write on the note and who will the sender be? It can’t be us…” Irene exclaimed quickly as she was beginning to get excited at the idea.

“Well there is one person that she will want to see…” Seulgi replied as she turned her head to look the right.

We all diverted our gazes to the right only to look at EXO and SNSD. “Ah-ha! We could make Chen the sender!”

“Okay guys let figure out what to write on this note…” I said as I took out some paper from my bag.

“She’ll know after this why she shouldn’t mess with our oppas!” they all said together.

 

-RING RING-

 

Kim So-ra perspective

“What class do we have first?” I asked Hye-mi as we sat down in our seats near the back of the classroom waiting for our classmates to come.

“I think its vocals!” she replied with a smile on her face. “I can hear Luhan baby’s voice again…”

“WOAH! When did you get so cutesy with him? Luhan baby?” I replied as I began to giggle to myself.

“YAH! I can hope at least… Just because you went on a date with the love of your life…” she answered with annoyance in her voice.

“Okay okay. I’m sorry! But just to make things straight, it was an ‘unplanned’ date!” I said while still laughing.

“Yeah but still… even that’s still more than I have…” Hye-mi spoke as her voice began to trail off at the end.

After a few moments the teacher walked into the classroom and called out our names for registration. After registration me and Hye-mi began to make our way to our first class. As we walked in, we heard some girls talking in the corner of the room when they suddenly turned their gaze to me. It was a stone cold sort of gaze and it didn’t feel that friendly if I was being honest. I don’t even talk to these girls so what did I do to make them act like that.

“Umm… hello?” I spoke to them as they continued to stare for a few moments and divert their gaze away again.

I turned to Hye-mi who had also noticed the unusual act of the girls. “What did I do?”

“I don’t know…” replied Hye-mi as clueless as I was.

After a few moments more students began flooding into the classroom and as they came in, others were giving me the same sort of stares while talking quietly amongst their own set of friends. It was beginning to make me feel uncomfortable. But, one of the groups of girls closest to me began to talk.

“Did you hear that she went on a date with Chen?” one girl said with disgust on her face.

“What! Chen? You mean Chen of the-most-beautiful-and-handsome-boy-group-in-the-world?”

“How did she get him to go on a date with her?”

“She must have blackmailed him or something…”

“What is so special about her?”

I began listening to their conversation but I didn’t actually catch on until a few moments after that they were really talking about me. How did they find out about my date with Chen? Were they there? Did they see us together? They must have because none of the E

Please log in to read the full chapter