Are You Talking to Me?

Am I Dreaming?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kim So-Ra’s Perspective

-YAWN-

I was so tired and I don’t know why. It’s only my second day at my new school and I am exhausted. But I have been excited since last night when I came home from school. I just want to go back in today and I mean RIGHT NOW! But, I think it’s probably because of those idols. It’s just made me feel like something really awesome is going to happen but you know my imagination… it’s always causing me to be miles ahead of myself.

I looked at my clock and saw that it was already 7:30 and I quickly jumped out of bed. I quickly went into the shower and washed up. While I was brushing my teeth I was startled by thumping on the door.

“NOONA! HURRY UP I NEED TO GO!” Hyuk-Jin shouted.

“You need to go where?” I replied not catching on.

“TO THE TOILET YOU !” he shouted back getting annoyed.

“Oh okay!  I’ll be out in a few minutes, hold in there!” I said as I smirked. It’s not often that this happens but it was time for me to get a little bit of revenge from all those previous times when I was in the same situation. He would have usually stayed in the bathroom for badness. So this is the day when I would get my revenge. (mwhuauaua!)

“NOOOOONAAA!” he squealed.

“Yeah okay, okay, I’m coming out now!” I shouted back as I opened the door to see him sitting on the floor looking like he was in pain. I gave him a smile and put up a hand.

“Mianhae!” I said as I ran away laughing back into my room.

As I closed my bedroom door shut I smiled to myself while letting out a small giggle. I then went over to my wardrobe and got out my uniform. Before putting on my uniform, I applied some lotion to my legs and body and put on some music. As I put on my uniform, I began dancing around my room to Super Junior’s ‘Sorry, Sorry’. I loved this song, it was like my jam (oh my god… did I just say that?). I finished putting on my uniform and began to do the usual hair and make-up routine I was used to.

“SO-RA! BREAKFAST!” my mum shouted from the kitchen downstairs.

At that moment, I quickly packed my book-bag and put on my shoes. I began to rush out the door until I made a slight detour back to my bed to pick up my phone.

“Better not forget this!” I thought as I realised that didn’t even have Hye-mi’s number yet.

“COMING!” I shouted down to my mum as I ran down the stairs.

“Oh here she is now, So-Ra your sister is on skype!” my mum said with a huge smile. I can tell that my mum loves talking to my sister on skype. I think she misses her. I do too.

“Annyong eonni!” I said as I waved at the screen.

“How are you So-Ra? How was your first day at school yesterday?” she asked.

“I loved it! EXO and Girls’ Generation go there too!” I exclaimed. At this moment, Hyuk-Jin was coming down the stairs and he heard this.

“EXO go to your school?” he shouted in question and I turned around. Eomma and appa had turned round as well.

“Oh yeah… I forgot to tell you guys that.” I replied with an awkward smile on my face.

“Do you realize what this means?” he asked with wide eyes.

“What?” I answered not knowing what he was getting at.

“You could get a very rich boyfriend noona!” he yelled. Eomma and appa laughed and just continued eating like they weren’t taking any notice.

“So-Ra he has a good point!” my eonni said in a teasing tone.

“YAH! Get real would you? How would any of them ever look at me never mind even talking to me” I  said.

 

~Walking to school~

I took the iPod out from my bag and put the earphones in my ears and started to scroll through my songs. I chose ‘Lucifer’ by SHINee. It had a good beat that I could walk to. I’m a bit weird like that after all. I sort of walk faster to upbeat songs but when a slow song comes on I would slow down. Oh well we all have our own weird little habits.

I began walking from my house and along a few streets until I got onto the same road as my school. Even the entrance to the school looked very grand. Trees were lining each side of the road while there were some rather fancy cars were making their way up to the entrance. I never really took much notice though. I finally got to the school entrance and made my way up to see if I could find Hye-mi. I didn’t know where she hangs out in the morning so this should be fun…

 

~EXO’s house~

Chen’s Perspective

I was still irritated from last night when the guys kept saying that I liked Kim So-Ra. But I’m actually beginning to think if what they were saying was true. I mean, I kept staring her yesterday. I can even remember how she had her hair. WAIT! Did I just say that? Okay, maybe they were right…

I went to get washed up and I quickly went to put my uniform on. I sprayed myself with cologne and packed my book bag. I then quickly grabbed my phone and ran down the stairs to the kitchen where half of the group were already sitting.

“Waddup Chen! Good morning” said Kris as he went to get a glass of water from the fridge.

“Hey Kris, how

Please log in to read the full chapter