Girl Talk!

Am I Dreaming?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kim Sora’s POV

“Eugh! I don’t know what kind of dress to get! Help me please!”

“Tiffany calm down… there are more shops than just this one you know!” Taeyeon spoke as she began to help Tiffany look for a dress.

I could probably guess that our shopping experience is a little more stressful than the guys (perhaps not!). They’re probably divas actually… especially that Tao one. It wouldn’t surprise me if he ended up with a sparkly fairy suit just so that he could stand out. Speaking of sparkly… as I was rummaging through all the rails my eyes were set upon a gorgeous dress. It was a midi style at the front which gradually dropped down to the floor around the back. I guess I’ve found the perfect one already!

“Yah… I think I would look better in this one than you would, just thought I’d say that…”

“Jessica… I don’t have time for this. I had it first!” Seohyun spoke as she held the dress firmly.

“I SAW it first though!” Jessica reasoned while also not letting go.

“You guys stop it now! How about no one takes this dress. Put it back…” Yoona yelled as she walked by the two girls.

“I can find a better one anyway…” Jessica spoke quietly making the rest of us giggle.

I moved over beside Yuri who was standing just a few steps in front of me. “Are you guys always like this when shopping?”

“Believe it or not, yes! We fight more than some people may think. You see all the dresses we wear to the award shows? We sometimes end up playing rock, paper, scissors it gets that bad!” Yuri answered a she began to laugh.

“I had never expected you to be like this! It’s quite amazing if you ask me…”

“Yeah, I guess there’s a lot of stuff people don’t know about us…”

 

Hyemi’s POV

“Too bright… too small… too big… FAR too short!” I let out a whimper as I continued to look through the rack of dresses.

They are all so beautiful but so expensive at the same time. Every time I find a possible contender there is always something wrong with it. At this rate, I will still be here looking this time next year.

I still haven’t told anyone about me and Luhan apart from Sora of course. I’ve been trying to find the right time to tell them but I always get a little nervous? I guess now is better than never! I stopped looking through the rail and began to make my way towards another one where all the dresses were longer than the rest. After a few minutes I finally gathered up the courage to speak.

“Guys… I have something to say…” I spoke as I turned around slowly.

On

Please log in to read the full chapter