Sleep Over and Surprise Meet up

Am I Dreaming?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kim Sora’s Perspective

It’s the night before we go shopping for our prom outfits and Hyemi and I have actually decided to have a sleepover. I already know about what happened earlier today but not that she knows. I began to take out all my clothes, trying to choose something cute to wear before Hyemi comes around even though we weren’t actually going out anywhere as such but you never know. A girl must always be prepared. A few moments later I heard the doorbell ring. I made my way out of my room after putting on a pair of denim and lace shorts along with an oversized blouse tucked into the shorts. I made my way down the stairs towards the kitchen.

  Her outfit!

“Hyemi-ah! Come in!” I smiled as I came into the kitchen.

“Sora I’ve been so excited for this…” she replied while smiling.

I went over to her and picked up her bags and carried them to my room.

“What should we do?” I asked her.

“Hmm… well it is only 7:30pm so I guess we could go out for ice cream or something like that? I have to tell you something exciting too!” she answered while beginning to blush slightly.

“Really? Okay then! Let’s go get some ice-cream!”

We made our way towards the mall where there was a huge crowd of people going in and out of the various shops. It’s been a while since we had been out like this, just the two of us and it was really super fun! Since it was coming up to Christmas, there were various displays and themed decorations around with a huge tree in the middle. It was so pretty!

“There’s the ice cream parlour!” Hyemi spoke as we walked past a cute Santa’s workshop display.

As we walked through the doors, we were met with loads of delicious looking flavours. This place was like heaven to me and to be honest I wasn’t going to leave anytime soon. As we ordered our flavours and sat down I began to feel curious but at the same time excited.

“So what is it you wanted to tell me?” I asked Hyemi.

“Oh? Well you see… something really exciting happened yesterday…” she answered as she began to blush again while she continued to look at her ice cream.

“Is it something to do with Luhan?” I spoke as I smiled while taking a small spoonful.

“How did you-“

“Chen told me… well he told me so that I was able to make you think nothing suspicious was going on!”

“Awe really? BUT ISN’T IT EXCITING?” she suddenly exploded while laughing.

“I was so happy when Chen told me that I was just trying my best not to tell you! But now we get to choose couple outfits! The prom is going to be so romantic…”

As we continued to talk and giggle for a few moments more we suddenly heard a huge commotion starting outside in the centre of the mall. There was an unusually huge crowd of people. We both made our way out as well while holding each other’s arms for safety reasons. There was seriously so many people! It felt like we could be swept away!

“Oh? Is that an EXO banner?” Hyemi spoke.

“I-I think it is…” I replied as we looked at each other and then began to smile.

We quickly began to make our way towards the second floor of the mall because we were not in a million years going through that horde of people! It was better anyway. We were able to see everything that was happening and it appeared to be a meet up. EXO hasn’t even debuted that long but already they have that many fans. These guys are really like gods! And to think I’m dating one of them… haters gonna hate as my brother used to say!

“You know we should totally get in line… we would surprise them so much!” Hyemi spoke and she smiled and looked at me with puppy eyes.

I tried to ignore her but as I kept glancing at her out of the side of my eye she kept getting even cuter. I just couldn’t take this anymore.

“Fine! Let’s go! I know how much you want to see your precious Luhan!” I replied as I made various heart shapes with my hands.

“You know you want to go to… don’t tell me for even one second that you don’t want to see Chen!” she answered as she gave me a smirk.

“Well I guess he was looking pretty hot…”

“You are such a sly fox!” Hyemi spoke as she grabbed my arm.

“Did I say that out loud?” I answered sarcastically and laughed as I had no other choice but to follow her.

We waited in line for more than 30 minutes and we were finally at the front. First to be seen was Xiumin, then Baekhyun, D.O., Kai, Chanyeol, Sehun, Kris, Suho, Lay, Tao, Chen and Luhan. As expected, each of them were actually very surprised to see me and Hyemi but we made no comments to e

Please log in to read the full chapter