Self Confessions

Am I Dreaming?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kim So-ra’s Perspective

-YAWN-

“Yah! Hye-mi get your arm out of my face!” I yelled loudly as I woke up. What way did we sleep last night? How on earth did I end up hanging half off my bed? As I rubbed my eyes, I felt Hye-mi moving beside me.

“What time is it?” she asked as she began to mumble.

“It’s 9:17am” I replied as I stretched and got up from the bed. “You can stay longer if you want and you can wear my clothes”.

“Okay I will and thank you. I didn’t have any other clothes anyway. Are you getting washed up first?”

“Yeah, I’ll go and get washed up now” I said as I made my way out of my bedroom to the bathroom. When I was in the hallway I met my brother.

“NOONA!” Hyuk-jin yelled as he came out of his room. “What time did you come home last night? We were worried!”

“Oh dear! I forgot to ring eomma and tell her that me and Hye-mi were going out for dinner and to karaoke with friends” I said while I placed my hand on my head.

“Were those friends EXO?” Hyuk-jin asked with curiosity.

“For your information yes, now can I please get to the bathroom so that I can wash up?” I replied as I pushed him to the side. I the shower and washed myself and washed my hair. I reached for a towel and wrapped myself in it so that I could step out of the shower. I continued to do my usual morning routine and once I was finished, I went back to my room to find that Hye-mi had still not got up yet. I went over to the bed were she was lying and threw one of the pillows on her face.

“WAKEY WAKEY! TIME TO GET UP! You can use the bathroom now. I left a towel in there for you” I exclaimed as I started to walk towards my wardrobe to choose some clothes.

“Ah thanks, I won’t take long!” she replied as she quickly got up from the bed and walked out of the room.

After about an hour, we were both dressed and we made our way down to the kitchen were the rest of my family were sitting in the living room.

“Good morning eomma and appa!” I exclaimed as I walked through the door.

“Good morning So-ra and Hye-mi, what time did you get in last night?” my mum asked as she sipped her coffee.

“About midnight?” I replied. “I should have called! I’m sorry! But we didn’t really expect to meet EXO and Girls’ Generation. We all went for dinner together and then went to karaoke. It was fun!”

“As long as I know you are okay then that’s fine. Are you staying for long Hye-mi?”

“I’m not sure, I don’t want to be a burden-“

“No of course you’re not! How about you stay for lunch then So-ra can walk you home?” my eomma answered quickly with a smile.

“Oh, well thank you Mrs. Kim!” Hye-mi said while bowing.

“No problem!”

“Okay we’re just going to head out to the convenience store to get some breakfast!” I said as I got my purse.

“Okay we’ll see you later!” eomma replied as she gave a little wave.

“Come on Hye-mi!” I yelled as I began to walk out the door. Hye-mi quickly began to follow.

 

Chen’s Perspective

“CHEN CHEN CHEN! WAKE UP YOU FAT DINOSAUR!” yelled Xiumin as he came storming into my bedroom.

“Oh you are so nice Xiumin! What time is it?” I asked while stretching myself.

“It’s 9:30am! We need to be at the company for 10:00am! So hurry up!” he shouted as he walked back to the kitchen.

Great! I still felt dead and now I have to be at the company in half an hour! Could this day get any better? I quickly got up and made my way to the bathroom. I quickly took a shower and washed my face and did my usual morning routine. I made my way back to my room and got out some sweatpants and a loose shirt as we were only going to practice today at the company.

“CHEN ARE YOU ALMOST READY?” yelled Suho from the living room.

“YES! FIVE MINUTES!” I yelled back in annoyance as I was still tired. I quickly got my things gathered up and disconnected my phone from the charger and ran out the door towards the other members.

 

~At the Company Building~

“Guys let’s practice the choreography for Overdose Korean Version since we have an awards show coming up!” shouted Kris as he clapped his hands to get everyone’s attention.

“Okay let’s do this!” said Lay and Kai as they began to go over some dance steps for the chorus of the song.

“POSITIONS!” yelled Suho.

Over the next hour we danced and danced, practicing for various songs. Then lunch time came and as far as I remember we were to have lunch with the members of Girls’ Generation. We only waited a few minutes for them to come as they were also here today at the company.

“Baekhyun! Hello!” shouted Taeyeon as she came trotting into the dance studio.

“Taeyeon, it’s good to see you!” replied Baekhyun as he smiled.

“What do you guys want to eat for lunch? I’m hungry!” exclaimed Yoona as she came in behind Yuri and Jessica.

“How about some chicken?” yelled Kai as his voice filled the room.

“Are you still crazy about chicken?” said Sunny as everyone laughed.

“Did someone say chicken?” a voice spoke for the door. Everyone looked at the door and saw Onew’s head poked through the door. “If you guys are having chicken, can we join you?”

“Sure you guys can!” said Suho as he gestured Onew to come in.  Following him were the other members of SHINee.

“How many of us are there? Twelve plus nine plus five is what… twenty six? WOW! We are going to need loads of chicken!” said Tiffany as she began t

Please log in to read the full chapter