Questions

Am I Dreaming?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chen’s Perspective

I walked into the dorms but only to find that everyone had been waiting for me to come back home. As I was about to walk into the living room, Kris came out of the door.

“Oh Chen! You’re back!” he exclaimed as he began to smile.

“Yes I am back… I can see how you guys are trying to help me get with So-ra!” I said sarcastically.

“It was Baekhyun’s idea man! Not mine! But just out of curiosity… how did it go?”

“I’ll tell you all together…” I replied as I walked past him into the living room.

“Heeeey Chen…” Baekhyun said as he began to laugh nervously and rub the back of his neck as he didn’t know how you were going to react.

“How did the unplanned date go?” asked Chanyeol who was sitting beside Baekhyun.

“It went quite well actually…” I replied as I began to smile.

“Oh? Really? What did you do?” asked Baekhyun who was now feeling quite proud of himself.

“We just hung out…” I said as my face began to turn crimson.

“Woah… what is this? Is our Chenny getting embarrassed?” exclaimed Kai who began to giggle with D.O. who was sitting beside him.

“But what’s in the bag?” Kris asked as he tried to take it from your hands while you put it behind your back.

“Nothing…”  I said as I was about to walk out of the room. But as I was walking out, Luhan snatched it from my hands and ran over to the other side of the room beside Xiumin. As he opened the bag, a look of surprise swept across his face.

“A coat?” he spoke as he looked at the others.

Everyone was clueless as to why you were trying to hide it from Kris and I thought this was my chance to leave the room before things got awkward.

“Hold on a minute!” yelled Xiumin as everyone looked at him. “By any chance… did So-ra buy this for you?”

“Well…” I began to speak.

“She did! Didn’t she!?” Baekhyun shouted excitedly as he cut Chen off.

“Yes she did…” I replied as I already knew that I was already beaten.

“WOOOOOOO!” yelled all the members as I turned even more red than before.

“YAH! IT’S NO BIG DEAL!” I yelled.

“Of course it is Chen! More details please!” said Lay as he moved forward on his seat.

“Fine then…” I said as I sat down on the chair beside them. “Well, she said she wanted to buy me something so she dragged me into this store where she made me try on all these coats and shirts and stuff”.

“So she wanted to buy it?” asked Suho.

“Yeah… but I felt kind of weird as I felt as if I should have bought her something instead…” I replied.

“This is still great! What else did you do?” asked Sehun.

“She asked me to help her pick a dress” I replied as I took a drink from one of the glasses sitting on the table.

As I looked up again, I saw everyone staring at me as if I had two heads.

“Guys? What’s wrong?” I asked.

“You helped her didn’t you?” asked Kris.

“Yeah why wouldn’t I? I even bought her the dress”

“HOLD UP! You bought the dress?” asked Luhan.

“Yes… why?” I asked as I didn’t know what they were getting at.

“S

Please log in to read the full chapter