You’re Safe Now…

Am I Dreaming?
Please log in to read the full chapter

*RATED M CHAPTER*

Hye-mi’s Perspective

I had seen that L boy drag So-ra into the adjacent room. I was scared for her. Especially since it was just the two of them. But to be honest I had to also worry about myself… I was scared for my life! I haven’t had my first kiss yet and as for the other thing? Well it has been saved as well for someone special too! I’m not ready for any of this!

I had been forced down onto the sofa by Woohyun and I haven’t been able to move. His strength is far greater than mine so I couldn’t even try to fight back. It didn’t help when there were now five other boys as well.

“YAH GET OFF ME YOU CREEP!” I screamed as I tried to move from under his embrace.

“You’re not going anywhere pretty girl until I get what I want!” He spoke back angrily as he began to move his hand up and down my thigh.

This guy was really scaring me…. I felt the tears swelling up inside me and I was trying to hold them in, but I couldn’t. I felt as though I was just being used.

“Where are you EXO? Where are you Luhan?” I thought to myself as another boy had already begun to undo the top button on my shirt.

“NO! YOU CAN’T!” I screamed as I tried to cover myself.

“Stop it and do what you’re told to do!” the boy bellowed back at me as he continued to my shirt to reveal my underwear.

“Oh? You look so good now!” Woohyun whispered in my ear as his face was deep into my neck. “I think we could go another step further, don’t you think?”

“No! Please don’t…” I spoke as tears were now coming out of my eyes. I felt disgusting.

After a few moments, his hand that was still on my thigh was moving further up my leg and under my skirt. I felt disgusting. I felt like a and I was only 18 years old. But what he began to do next was the horrifying thing he could have done…

 

Chen’s Perspective

We had finally arrived at the given address and I couldn’t help but find this house familiar. I had seen it somewhere. It wasn’t L’s house… so whose was it?

“Hey isn’t this Irene’s house?” Lay said as we got out of the cars.

“Those es were the ones who set this up? Wait till I get my hands on them!” Luhan yelled as he began to charge forward.

“Woah man! Let’s deal with that later! Our main priority is to get Hye-mi and So-ra out of there and away from those creeps!” Kris bellowed which made him stop.

“Fine then, let’s hurry then!” Luhan replied.

We walked into the house but were met by no one. This was weird. Where were they at?

“You see if they sent us a fake address I could actually go craz-“ Baekhyun exclaimed when we suddenly heard a cry of a girl’s voice.

“AHHHHHHHHHHH! NO PLEASE DON’T!”

“HYE-MI!” Luhan yelled as he ran towards the room from which the sound came from.

“SO-RA!” I unknowingly shouted straight after and followed Luhan along with the other members close behind me.

If my angry was now strong enough already, it just got that much worse because what we saw was absolutely disgusting! There was Woohyun on top of Hye-mi with her shirt open revealing her black lace bra with his hand moving up and down her body! At that moment, Woohyun looked up at us and smirked as he slowly got up from the sofa, leaving Hye-mi scared and shaken.

“Why hello… EXO!” he said as he began to fix his own clothes and wipe his mouth.

“GET THE AWAY FROM HER!” Luhan shouted as he ran over to him and punched him across the face and kicked his stomach.

“THESE ERTS!” Kris bellowed as he started throwing punches at Sungkyu and Hoya who were standing around Hye-mi and Woohyun.

Chanyeol and Xiumin had also gone over to help Luhan and Kris. But as I still stood there I couldn’t see So-ra anywhere! Where was So-ra?

“YAH! WHERE IS SO-RA!” I shouted at Sungyeol as I went up to him and grabbed his collar getting ready to bust his face.

“That pretty lady is probably showing L a good time now…” he replied as he began to smirk and then laugh.

“WHAT THE DID YOU JUST SAY?” I asked him again just before punching his stomach and letting Baekhyun and Kai take over.

I looked around the room in panic but then I saw a door which must lead to an adjacent room. I ran over to the door and charged in only being terrified at what I saw. The blood inside me was now and surely boiling! This guy was on top of the girl I loved! KISSING HER! HOW THE DARE HE! L’s head had shot around towards me immediately and for a brief moment he looked worried but then he regained his composure and smirk at me.

“CHEN!” she exclaimed as the tears were trickling down her scared face and shivering body.

“Your girl is good, it’s just a pity you had to come now…” he spoke as he wiped his mouth of the neutral pink lipstick So-ra was wearing.

“GET AWAY FROM HER L!” I said sternly as I began to walk closer to him getting ready to explode any minute.

“I think we would have had a great time, she is just my type of girl you know… that body… those lips…” he continued as he began to snigger under his breath.

“YAH!” I bellowed as I pushed him against the wall by the collar of his shirt. “JUST SAY THAT AGAIN YOU BASTARD!”

“CHEN!” Suho yelled from behind me as some of the other members came into the room.

“WE’LL SORT HIM OUT! YOU GO TO SO-RA!” Sehun said as he came up behind me and punched L.

“She needs you right now the most!” Suho said as he looked me straight in the eye.

As soon as Suho spoke I made my way over to So-ra who was still lying on the messed up bed, shivering and crying.

“So-ra! I’m here now…” I spoke to her gently as I embraced her into my arms.

“Chen! Thank god you came! I was so scared and I felt disgusting…” she replied back while her voice sounded very weak.

“Sssh… wel

Please log in to read the full chapter