Introduce Yourself

Am I Dreaming?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chen’s Perspective

Monday again, yet another week of school to slave through. But it’s not that bad I guess. I mean, I love going to school because I’m doing what I love. Singing and dancing. I attend the School of Performing Arts in Seoul along with the rest of the EXO guys and some other idol groups. Even though we have already debuted, we are going to graduate from high school. A lot of kpop idols do this.

As I got up out of bed, Suho and D.O. came into my room and shouted to wake me up as breakfast was ready. We all live together in the one house. By ‘WE’ I mean all of EXO. So this meant that it was quite a big house. We each had our own rooms but we would share the same bathroom so as usual I was one of the last ones to use it as I was nearly one of the last to wake up. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and go for a shower but as I walked in I saw Kris standing admiring himself in the mirror.

“YAH! You look fine now get out. I need to shower!” I shouted at him half asleep. He just looked around to face me and smiled while still fixing his hair.

“Wait your turn Chen! I got here first!” He said while smirking. At that instant I went in and pushed him out and locked the door in his face. He never took this personal. I was never a morning person anyway. Every one of the EXO members knows this. With that said I continued to get showered and brushed my teeth. I got out and went straight to my room and put on my uniform. I looked at myself in the mirror and straightened out any wrinkles on my uniform and fixed my hair. I lifted my book bag and went out of my room closing the door behind me. I made my way down the stairs towards the kitchen where I could smell the aroma of freshly made rice and bean-sprout soup. I went and sat down at the table beside Luhan and Kai and began to eat.

“What classes have we got today?” asked Luhan and he put a spoon of rice into his mouth.

“Well we have dance in the morning and then there are a music theory classes as well as free time”.  Kai replied with a smile.

“We better bring our dance clothes then guys!” Suho exclaimed loud enough so that everyone could hear. With that said everyone nodded and continued to eat until it was time to leave. We usually travelled to school by two cars. One for EXO-M and the other for EXO-K.

As we arrived closer to the school, students had already began crowding around waiting for our arrival as well as other kpop idols. As we got out of the car, we were welcomed by Yoona and Taeyeon (who was actually Baekhyun’s girlfriend).

“Hey guys!” Yoona shouted as they both ran over to us and waved.

“Hey, how are you and the other girls?” Suho answered as we began to walk into the school. There were crowds of girls following us as well as boys. But the boys were always following all the members of Girls’ Generation. We get along with most of the boys though and try to be friendly whenever we can but sometimes the other students are too shy to talk to us because of our status. We continued to make our way into a huge room where most of the students spend their free time. Off this room, there are rooms like dance practice rooms and rooms full of instruments where we can go to practice for projects or sometimes showcases within school.

“Hey guys! Over here!” Yuri shouted as she waved her arms to guide us to one of the big corner seats. We made our way over to the seat and sat down and just started talking casually with each other until the bell rang.

 

Kim So-Ra’s Perspective

“WAKE UP SO-RA! IT’S YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL AND YOU DON’T WANT TO BE LATE DO YOU!” my mother shouted as I began to open my eyes little by little. I turned over in my bed to lie on my side. I was facing the door of my bedroom where I saw my new school uniform hanging on a hook, still unworn. Until today! I was quite excited to go to my new school but I was still very nervous! I was going to have to make new friends and try to get along with new people. I hope they like me. I slowly rose out of bed and made my way to the bathroom to get washed up. I went into the shower and washed my hair and face.  Before getting out, I wrapped both myself and my hair in a towel. I made my way back to my room and went to sit on my bed. I began to put some lotion on my legs and body while putting a separate moisturizer on my face. At this point, I was getting ever more nervous instead of excited of what this day might bring and who I might meet. I patted my face with my hands.

“You’ve got this So-Ra! You’re only starting a new school, it’s not like you haven’t done it before! Get yourself together!” I thought to myself as I began to put my uniform on.

I looked at myself in the mirror and brushed my hands across the front of my blazer to get rid of all the wrinkles and creases. It looked quite pretty on. It was almost fashionable I thought to myself. With that said I began to unwrap my hair which was half dry. It had begun to wave slightly which I liked. My hair is naturally wavy but it sometimes dries out straighter. I don’t know why but that’s just the way my hair is. I made my way over to my dresser and started to apply my light and natural make-up. As I was applying my concealer I heard a knock on the door.

“Come in!” I shouted as Hyuk-Jin peered around the side of my door.

“Breakfast is ready and mum wants to know if you’ll soon be ready because it’s soon time to go.” He asked.

“Yes, I’

Please log in to read the full chapter